Anyone worried about not being married yet?

are you worried?

• yes

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • no

Votes: 36 45.0%
  • don't think about it

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • too young

Votes: 23 28.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have along time alx before I need
to Start worrying about these things

And you must NOT know me on here,
I don't get offended ever

I just like to put wecels in their place,
When I'm bored :icon lol:

View attachment 45864

Older woman can freeze their
eggs and they can pay for
surrogates But once you guys
erectile Dysfunctional hits it's
over

Erectile dysfunction occurs in only 1 in 10 men and mainly older men who have blood pressure , diabetes etc as ive stated earlier..

IVF treatment is very very expensive,,,, while erectile d is something that is quite rare.. The argument was about women having more pressure to marry and you counter this claim with "Erectile dysfunction"... :mugshotman:

Embrace the truth saaxib.. The clock is ticking :chrisfreshhah::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::pachah1::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
But guys don't have standards?
That You don't apply to woman?

Selective outrage mate, men cry
Wolf when woman ask for
Financial security but y'all
Want a beauty with a hot
Booty whilst looking like
extras From lord of the rings

:trumpsmirk:

Stop generalizing. I for one want a modest, cute woman. She does not have to have a hot booty. Here shyness makes her beautiful. But hey, that is only me. I am nothing but a simple Bosniak geeljire with a lot of love to give to the right woman.

Stop generalizing. I for one want a modest, cute woman. She does not have to have a hot booty. Here shyness makes her beautiful.

Aaaaawww see guys this Bosnian
Is showing all you worthless
Somali Men up

Y'all waste
IMG_6631.GIF

Stop generalizing. I for one want a modest, cute woman. She does not have to have a hot booty. Here shyness makes her beautiful. But hey, that is only me. I am nothing but a simple Bosniak geeljire with a lot of love to give to the right woman.

you Bosnian? lmao
what's a Balkan doing on a somali forum?

Erectile dysfunction occurs in only 1 in 10 men and mainly older men who have blood pressure , diabetes etc as ive stated earlier..

IVF treatment is very very expensive,,,, while erectile d is something that is quite rare.. The argument was about women having more pressure to marry and you counter this claim with "Erectile dysfunction"... :mugshotman:

Embrace the truth saaxib.. The clock is ticking :chrisfreshhah::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::pachah1::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Hahahaha jokes on you cos I am
Not even close to worrying about
This clock far too young alx

IVF is free on the NHS nigga and
Surrogates in the uk can't receive
More than 750 GBP or more than
5,000 on expenses

:samwelcome: pakistan has a
booming Surrogacy industry - very
very cheap

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

5,000 on expenses

:samwelcome: pakistan. Has a booming
Surrogacy industry - very very cheap

Tick, tack, tick tack. You hear that? That is the biological clock ticking within you... :denzelnigga:Don't let them ovaries dry up like fig trees during drought!

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Aaaaawww see guys this Bosnian
Is showing all you worthless
Somali Men up

Y'all waste
View attachment 45867
Yh but that makes you question him more since his standards are low yet he isn't able to find a Bosnian girl:browtf: what's wrong with him?
And wallahi @Ferrari and @Factz I hope you guys are lying otherwise why are you guys so long for. Like there's lot of barakh from marrying young. If anything a practicing boy should be more quick to marry since girls can provide for themselves now a days. However what men want they still can't get. Whats the extraness?
I'll pray to hear of your marriages on here to nice somali girls. (Lol imagine two from somalispot get married through here):kendrickcry:

Tick, tack, tick tack. You hear that? That is the biological clock ticking within you... :denzelnigga:Don't let them ovaries dry up like fig trees during drought!

:trumpsmirk: Why would I
Have a child so young? I wanna
Travel and enjoy life first

:wtf: How is this Bosnian so brave
To me - might aswell Call this
ajanabispot

5,000 on expenses

:samwelcome: pakistan has a
booming Surrogacy industry - very
very cheap

Interesting.
surrogacy is when a surrogate has a baby of another women? lol so confused.. is this even allowed in Islam? Isnt IVF haram too?

If a women can't have a baby big deal.. If a man cant have a baby big deal.. you are only on earth on average for 80 yrs,,, lol

Yh but that makes you question him more since his standards are low yet he isn't able to find a Bosnian girl:browtf: what's wrong with him?
And wallahi @Ferrari and @Factz I hope you guys are lying otherwise why are you guys so long for. Like there's lot of barakh from marrying young. If anything a practicing boy should be more quick to marry since girls can provide for themselves now a days. However what men want they still can't get. Whats the extraness?
I'll pray to hear of your marriages on here to nice somali girls. (Lol imagine two from somalispot get married through here):kendrickcry:

the dude aint a Bosnian.. he's a troll.. bosnians are in the Balkans in a divided region, you think they give a shit about a country in the horn of Africa? lol

Interesting.
surrogacy is when a surrogate has a baby of another women? lol so confused.. is this even allowed in Islam? Isnt IVF haram too?

If a women can't have a baby big deal.. If a man cant have a baby big deal.. you are only on earth on average for 80 yrs,,, lol

If the woman is unable to carry
the Baby herself it I am sure
It would be permissible

They carry your fertilised egg and
the husbands sperm - so your
Embryo but her womb is the oven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending