Anyone worried about not being married yet?

are you worried?

• yes

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • no

Votes: 36 45.0%
  • don't think about it

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • too young

Votes: 23 28.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is enjoying life, anyways? Travelling? Cmon... A woman can only find ultimate luck and enjoyment in motherhood.

The hell they would, my aunt and
Cousins tell me they don't sleep

I babysat my one year old cousin
today And I was happy when he
left me

:mjlol: I need a nanny when I have
Kids - their mad annoying

If the woman is unable to carry
the Baby herself it I am sure
It would be permissible

They carry your fertilised egg and
the husbands sperm - so your
Embryo but her womb is the oven

I don't think that's allowed.. all kinds of ethical issues which im sure is forbidden.. there's essentially 2 mothers lmao. :damn:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Yh but that makes you question him more since his standards are low yet he isn't able to find a Bosnian girl:browtf: what's wrong with him?
And wallahi @Ferrari and @Factz I hope you guys are lying otherwise why are you guys so long for. Like there's lot of barakh from marrying young. If anything a practicing boy should be more quick to marry since girls can provide for themselves now a days. However what men want they still can't get. Whats the extraness?
I'll pray to hear of your marriages on here to nice somali girls. (Lol imagine two from somalispot get married through here):kendrickcry:

I'm fasting. I didn't lie on anything I said wallahi but I just feel young and not ready.

I will find a perfect Somali wife when my time is ready, inshallah.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
:trumpsmirk: Why would I
Have a child so young? I wanna
Travel and enjoy life first

:wtf: How is this Bosnian so brave
To me - might aswell Call this
ajanabispot

There's been a flood of coons, sheegatos, and ajanabis on the loose abaayo. It just makes you snicker.

tenor.gif

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
I'm worrying about myself atm.
I don't think about marriage or companionship too much.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
the dude aint a Bosnian.. he's a troll.. bosnians are in the Balkans in a divided region, you think they give a shit about a country in the horn of Africa? lol
Yh you can tell he's not a good troll but he's trying so let's just go along with it. It's ramadhan it might make his day assuming he convinced us:samwelcome:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Yh you can tell he's not a good troll but he's trying so let's just go along with it. It's ramadhan it might make his day assuming he convinced us:samwelcome:

I have proven that I am Bosniak on several occasions. Believe me or choose to ignore that obvious fact, I couldn't care less.

I don't think that's allowed.. all kinds of ethical issues which im sure is forbidden.. there's essentially 2 mothers lmao. :damn:

How are you going to say it's forbidden?

If she has a health issue which
Prohibits her than it's permissible

:ayaanswag: How are they 2 mothers, the baby wouldn't be
Biologically linked to the
surrogate

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I'm fasting. I didn't lie on anything I said wallahi but I just feel young and not ready.

I will find a perfect Somali wife when my time is ready, inshallah.
Okay so the girls you found so far weren't perfect and you denied them or you denied them because you were not ready.
Because if it's the second one you should tell them to wait instead.
Yes inshallah you do
BTW I always wanted to ask do the girls like your muscles. :obama: or scared by it

How are you going to say it's forbidden?

If she has a health issue which
Prohibits her than it's permissible

:ayaanswag: How are they 2 mothers, the baby wouldn't be
Biologically linked to the
surrogate

the baby is in the womb "oven" of not his biological mother.. The sperm is going into another women lol. Think about this logically... totally unethical and a filthy practice.

IVF on the otherhand is allowed in Islam but the cost is very very expensive. sad times for muslim women that cannot breed effectively without medical support.

Okay so the girls you found so far weren't perfect and you denied them or you denied them because you were not ready.
Because if it's the second one you should tell them to wait instead.
Yes inshallah you do
BTW I always wanted to ask do the girls like your muscles. :obama: or scared by it

Girl he ain't done fucking yet,
That's the truth

:russ: These niggas are waskahs

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative

I have proven that I am Bosniak on several occasions. Believe me or choose to ignore that obvious fact, I couldn't care less.
Woah a little emotional deffo not somali from Somalia :siilaanyosmile:
You also give me a female vibe.
Shamso you can drop the act now

the baby is in the womb "oven" of not his biological mother.. The sperm is going into another women lol. Think about this logically... totally unethical and a filthy practice.

IVF on the otherhand is allowed in Islam but the cost is very very expensive. sad times for muslim women that cannot breed effectively without medical support.

Subhan'Allah are you fucking with
Me?

The embryo which is of the woman
And her husband is already done
It's a baby - than it goes into the
Surrogates womb

Just googled it pls for the love of
God :ileycry:

How is the sperm going into another
Woman? :faysalwtf:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Girl he ain't done fucking yet,
That's the truth

:russ: These niggas are waskahs
I knew it the little nasty. He knew too much in another thread saying he didn't watch much. Liar. This is for all you boys youz lot need to think with your brains not your .Get married be halal. Leave a haram relationship there will be no long term blessing from it.:mahubowtf:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I knew it the little nasty. He knew too much in another thread saying he didn't watch much. Liar. This is for all you boys youz lot need to think with your brains not your .Get married be halal. Leave a haram relationship there will be no long term blessing from it.:mahubowtf:

True brother, marriage is half the deen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts