Anyone worried about not being married yet?

are you worried?

• yes

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • no

Votes: 36 45.0%
  • don't think about it

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • too young

Votes: 23 28.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
being a female must be the hardest thing.... its like a timer telling you if you don't find a husband soon all kinds of problems will arise..

lets be real its best for a women to have a child while she's young and fertile.. if a women goes above a certain the higher the risk of more problems arising..
It's a never ending cycle.
Men will judge you for not being married already.
They will think something is wrong with you and they will reject you.
:damn:

I can understand him. My own heart was broken several times by Bosniak girls. I don't want nothing to do with them anymore. Instead I am looking for an Albanian, Iranian, Arab, Kurd or Turkish wife.

Nigga why do you hate being
Somali So badly that you date
ajanbis who f*ck you over?

Are you even Somali? :shookgabre:

being a female must be the hardest thing.... its like a timer telling you if you don't find a husband soon all kinds of problems will arise..

lets be real its best for a women to have a child while she's young and fertile.. if a women goes above a certain the higher the risk of more problems arising..

And you guys get erectile
dysfunction at a certain age-
nature is not kind

:dabcasar: Time is ticking on that small

And you guys get erectile
dysfunction at a certain age-
nature is not kind

:dabcasar: Time is ticking on that small

awww did I hurt your feelings? why you talking about my privates? xishood naaya I don't think your father would be proud of his daughter talking in such a vulgar tone.

Erectile dysfunction kulaha?
Erectile dysfunction in older men. Because erections primarily involve the blood vessels, it is not surprising that the most common causes in older men are conditions that block blood flow to the penis, such as atherosclerosis or diabetes

Physical causes of erectile dysfunction
  • Heart disease.
  • Clogged blood vessels (atherosclerosis)
  • High cholesterol.
  • High blood pressure.
  • Diabetes.
  • Obesity.
  • Metabolic syndrome — a condition involving increased blood pressure, high insulin levels, body fat around the waist and high cholesterol.
  • Parkinson's disease.

basically if you stay healthy erectile dysfunction will not happen to you. Pls don't be angry walaal :) :dabcasar:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
There's a saying " women worries about her future until she gets a husband; A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife"

Women tend to be more nervous and anxious about the future until she finds a partner because she needs a cash cow to feel secure and safe.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
What is the common age to get married for somalis?

I think at 25 your family starts to

200.gif

for a woman

There's a saying " women worries about her future until she gets a husband; A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife"

Women tend to be more nervous and anxious about the future until she finds a partner because she needs a cash cow to feel secure and safe.

A man can live alone for decades with no problem.. A women that stays single beyond her 30's will go insanely wild and might even shows symptoms of hallucinations and psychosis.

I’m not worried but it is on my mind

you should be worrying ,, more and more men are reluctant of marriage especially in the west..

you either have to lower your standards and go to the local maghaayad and find a loyal man or pay a ticket for a close tribal member or get with an ajnabi that will abandon you as soon as you have kids..

difficult scenario

awww did I hurt your feelings? why you talking about my privates? xishood naaya I don't think your father would be proud of his daughter talking in such a vulgar tone.

Erectile dysfunction kulaha?
Erectile dysfunction in older men. Because erections primarily involve the blood vessels, it is not surprising that the most common causes in older men are conditions that block blood flow to the penis, such as atherosclerosis or diabetes

Physical causes of erectile dysfunction
  • Heart disease.
  • Clogged blood vessels (atherosclerosis)
  • High cholesterol.
  • High blood pressure.
  • Diabetes.
  • Obesity.
  • Metabolic syndrome — a condition involving increased blood pressure, high insulin levels, body fat around the waist and high cholesterol.
  • Parkinson's disease.

basically if you stay healthy erectile dysfunction will not happen to you. Pls don't be angry walaal :) :dabcasar:

You seem triggered - by the small
comment must be true hahaha

Like you guys can stay away from red
Meat u will all have big calools and
Bidaaars and you know what comes
next

IMG_7917.GIF

Girls can pay for a surrogates now, :axvmm9o:

you should be worrying ,, more and more men are reluctant of marriage especially in the west..

you either have to lower your standards and go to the local maghaayad and find a loyal man or pay a ticket for a close tribal member or get with an ajnabi that will abandon you as soon as you have kids..

difficult scenario
Looooool
No thanks, nope, and nooo :drakekidding:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Ferrari is my nigga. He ain't no Ashy Abdi but a successful moisturized Faraax like me. :salute:

@MariaMaria I don't feel worried about marriage since I'm quite weird. I've rejected every Xalimo that wished to marry me. My dad and my relatives tried to get me married even with hot ones and I rejected them all, not to mention there are thousands back home waiting for me to get married. I also have so many thirsty chicks on Instagram, even hot ones but I just feel too young and proud.

There is literally a whole ocean of punanis in front of me but I chose to ignore them since I feel young and quite arrogant too.

I will find my dream wife by myself eventually inshallah.

Last edited:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Gone are the days where two young people would be united by the grace of God and build something together.

Women today (of all ethnicities) want everything to be fixed when entering into holy matrimony. They want the guy to earn a lot of money, to be good looking, tall, handsome, have a nice job, a flashy apartment, a nice car etc etc..

It is sad. And it'll only get worse.

:hahaidiot::hahaidiot::hahaidiot::hahaidiot:

I speak the truth. I don't abuse people , nor do I control there feelings.. judging by your intent to defend them I guess it was you who felt abused :heh:

I have along time alx before I need
to Start worrying about these things

And you must NOT know me on here,
I don't get offended ever

I just like to put wecels in their place,
When I'm bored :icon lol:

IMG_7691.GIF

Older woman can freeze their
eggs and they can pay for
surrogates But once you guys
erectile Dysfunctional hits it's
over

Gone are the days where two young people would be united by the grace of God and build something together.

Women today (of all ethnicities) want everything to be fixed when entering into holy matrimony. They want the guy to earn a lot of money, to be good looking, tall, handsome, have a nice job, a flashy apartment, a nice car etc etc..

applies to many females on this forum. lol

Gambar

VIP
Coming from a guy who bashes western xalimos all the time :pachah1:
You wouldn't be calling them s and stuff like that if your standards were too high. Swallow the truth sxb. You've been rejected by several xalimos. I've been rejected by a xalimo in the past but it doesn't mean shit to me cause I fucked some of the hottest chicks on the planet.
Was the one who rejected you a hijabi?

But guys don't have standards?
That You don't apply to woman?

Selective outrage mate, men cry
Wolf when woman ask for
Financial security

but y'all Want a beauty with a hot
Booty whilst looking like
extras From lord of the rings

No men under 6'3
IMG_8296.JPG

Status