Anyone worried about not being married yet?

are you worried?

• yes

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • no

Votes: 36 45.0%
  • don't think about it

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • too young

Votes: 23 28.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Here is another Historian called @James Dahl can even educate you that it wasn't a human zoo but a cultural ceremony. You can post all the pictures you want but just remember they were made up by Rooble from somnet who despised Isaaq and he admitted it. Either bring a source or STFU!

Cultural ceremony is not even on Wikipedia because it's irrelevent. You're beginning to your ignorance again. :draketf::snoop:

Isaaq only live in northeast of London while the rest is dominated by Darod and Hawiye. :mjkkk:

Never heard of Isaaq marrying out. It's mostly a Darood thing, quit lying about us. :pacspit:

Remember southern Somalia is diverse and heavy interracial marriage is happening down there while Woqooyi is pure. :stevej::mjswag:
https://www.wikipedia.org I bet you're itching to copy and paste from there.:mjlaugh:

Isaaq are the biggest qabiil marrying out. Don't worry though
7852521.jpeg

I bet all the isaaq ladies are itching to get a piece of this:ohdamn:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
https://www.wikipedia.org I bet you're itching to copy and paste from there.:mjlaugh:

Isaaq are the biggest qabiil marrying out. Don't worry though
7852521.jpeg

I bet all the isaaq ladies are itching to get a piece of this:ohdamn:

I have more knowledge and sources regarding to Somalis and anything I'm interested in than Wikipedia.

You're talking about Darood women again especially Hartis. Remember Somaliland is pure while konfuur is diverse were heavy interracial marriage takes place so if I was you. I wouldn't speak.

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I totally get what you mean, it doesn't make sense that young women in their early 20s expect to find a guy their age who is all sorted; house , car and everything. When the girls themselves are not sorted. It's unrealistic.

Both really, since right now I see myself getting married atleast in my late 20's (who knows that might change) but realistically I don't know who many guys are virgins at that age, even Muslim guys.

Mashallah to @Jerome in the house for planning to abstain for soo long but its very unlikely that a guy in his early 30s and beyond would still be a virgin. Who knows , inshallah there might be guys out there like that.

I don't mind if they guy is divorce before depending on the reason for the divorce.
It sound super tough when I think about it. I don’t know how future jerome will act. I always considered getting married in my late twenties and early thirties when I was younger.i wasn’t that religious I assumed I was gonna just date someone for a few years and than marry them. I wasn’t focused on abstaining for so long I was just worried about losing my virginity to some random chick lame chick.i don’t want to regret that.i just planned on getting married when I was financially stable.

I honestly don’t know anyone that has abstained that long. I always wondered if most Muslim pre meds or law students abstained that long. Cause here you have to finish 4 years of uni first than go to med school. U can go to grad school in between if your grades aren’t the best just so you can boost them.

Do you know females that have abstained that long?

It is kinda troublesome since i only want to wifey a somali girl. Other women of different races just don't do it for me they seem like they can't fulfil me.

:manny:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Not at all. I'm not interested in having my life stopped because of a woman and her need to have kids. I'll get there when I'm secured with my life, but I'm not there yet.

We're in the western world, trannys are accepted as women, and jamaicans are basically the isaaq of London with how many they run trains on :chrisfreshhah:

A note for you to remember is that the isaaq are very pro ajnabi, meaning you as a jamaican will easily fit in. :nvjpqts:

You know what they say? Once you go- As long as they're muslim. :2tjlv3e: A cultural slogan to help you better integrate, have a wonderful day! :mjohreally:

Says the guy who's has somalilander
on his profile

But isn't one, the same guy who's
Own sister has half Jamaican kids

Got so salty he starts stalking me
On this site:chrisfreshhah:

You're dereailing this thread you
Imbecile, fuckin athiest moron

Wtf is a sheekal anyway all I know
Is y'all claim hawiyees cos ur langaab
Midgaaans

Last edited:
I have more knowledge and sources regarding to Somalis and anything I'm interested in than Wikipedia.

You're talking about Darood women again especially Hartis. Remember Somaliland is pure while konfuur is diverse were heavy interracial marriage takes place so if I was you. I wouldn't speak.

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif
We don't marry Madows :bell:

i wouldn’t mind being married now but I’m living life not stressing about cooking ect plus situations kinda icky I’d rather be done with school first

Status
Not open for further replies.