Anyone worried about not being married yet?

are you worried?

• yes

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • no

Votes: 36 45.0%
  • don't think about it

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • too young

Votes: 23 28.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly not me.:zhqjlmx:Pushing 24 and most of my friends, siblings, cousins etc. are all either in marriage or pursuing someone. Alhamdulillah, I don't feel worried nor left behind, because there's no need to compare. They are leading their lives and I'm living my own life.

I know this may sound extreme, but my opinion is that the main purpose why we're on this earth is to worship Allah. Everything else is should be secondary. Marriage & kids are too time consuming and need a lot of dedication. I'd rather focus all that energy on growing as an individual and working on my spiritual life.
But marriage is said to be half your deen. Religion isn't all about praying and fasting 24-7 and not having a life.
Raising kids, studying in school, working a decent job, sustaining a marriage and even having lawful sex are all rewarded in Islam and some are forms of ibadah. There's more than one form of ibadah.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
If feel like I am still figuring out who I am and knowing what I want in a relationship, so no, I am not worried but my parents are. Lol! Isn’t it that guy makes the first step to approach the girls dad/family? Like i had to girls ( in different times) come over to “talk” and my dad told 10min before they and there families where here that they liked me! The thing is where did they see me ? How do they know about me? And why marry someone who hasn’t started university with 22 and just works for traveling with friends?

I totally get what you mean, it doesn't make sense that young women in their early 20s expect to find a guy their age who is all sorted; house , car and everything. When the girls themselves are not sorted. It's unrealistic.

Do you mean that he is not a virgin because he was married already or because he had sex before marriage? The first one is true because a lot of women get pregnant fast after they’re married so if it comes ( god forbid) to a divorce the women is mostly left with the child and most guys don’t want that. But for the men it’s different even though they are dads!

Both really, since right now I see myself getting married atleast in my late 20's (who knows that might change) but realistically I don't know who many guys are virgins at that age, even Muslim guys.

Mashallah to @Jerome in the house for planning to abstain for soo long but its very unlikely that a guy in his early 30s and beyond would still be a virgin. Who knows , inshallah there might be guys out there like that.

I don't mind if they guy is divorce before depending on the reason for the divorce.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Views: 2,722

9JQB.gif

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Power before the respect. Yoni before the sex. ;)

Nah 4rl I'll be a xalimo e-hubby just DM it don't got to be anything.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Yuna is not a female’s name. I’m not even a Muslim, lol. Guuskay duuq, busboy

Yuna
is a female given name in Chinese, Malaysian, Japanese, Korean, Breton and Brazilian Portuguese. In France, the name comes from Breton language in Brittany, and is translated "Yvette" in French. In Brazilian Portuguese, it means "dark river", and is derived from Tupi 'y, water, + un, black. In Korean, depending on the written Hangul, the name can also be romanized as "Yoona" and "Yeonha"..

In english "Yuna" could mean "First".

What are you? A habeshit heathen or just a desert nomad :gucciwhat:
:kodaksmiley:

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
Yuna is a female given name in Chinese, Malaysian, Japanese, Korean, Breton and Brazilian Portuguese. In France, the name comes from Breton language in Brittany, and is translated "Yvette" in French. In Brazilian Portuguese, it means "dark river", and is derived from Tupi 'y, water, + un, black. In Korean, depending on the written Hangul, the name can also be romanized as "Yoona" and "Yeonha"..

In english "Yuna" could mean "First".

What are you? A habeshit heathen or just a desert nomad :gucciwhat:
:kodaksmiley:
The f*ck? Are we in east Asia or the West?

And also, it’s my initials scrambled, you reer baadiyo cuck. Madowyahow, f*ck off

I get what you mean , I've already had some doqoon accuse me of that because I told him that I lived out for 2 years at uni.

The uni I went to is quite notorious :tacky: so I don't blame him.

I actually don't mind getting with a guy who isn't a virgin but I guess its different for guys and girls (well somali anyway)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.