Anyone worried about not being married yet?

are you worried?

• yes

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • no

Votes: 36 45.0%
  • don't think about it

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • too young

Votes: 23 28.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:siilaanyolaugh: When I tan, I turn
Gold like dhaahaab xaaax

How you going to give someone
ilka cas?

View attachment 45893
ilma cas.:gucciwhat:
do you really want to let a dark ass nigga who looks like a flipped digsi hit it and mess up your kids like that? do u want a xalimo who'll rant on a social media akin to youtube in 20 about black related issues? i don't think you should.
kaalay aan ilma cas kaa soo tuure:trumpsmirk:

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Certainly not me.:zhqjlmx:Pushing 24 and most of my friends, siblings, cousins etc. are all either in marriage or pursuing someone. Alhamdulillah, I don't feel worried nor left behind, because there's no need to compare. They are leading their lives and I'm living my own life.

I know this may sound extreme, but my opinion is that the main purpose why we're on this earth is to worship Allah. Everything else is should be secondary. Marriage & kids are too time consuming and need a lot of dedication. I'd rather focus all that energy on growing as an individual and working on my spiritual life.

ilma cas.:gucciwhat:
do you really want to let a dark ass nigga who looks like a flipped digsi hit it and mess up your kids like that? do u want a xalimo who'll rant on a social media akin to youtube in 20 about black related issues? i don't think you should.
kaalay aan ilma cas kaa soo tuure:trumpsmirk:

Im crying
:pachah1::russ::dead:

But than I would have to fight
You for the mirror every morning

IMG_6467.GIF

IMG_8299.jpg

Last edited:
I'm more worried about marrying a man who won't uphold his duties as a husband and father. Not to mention, someone who is morally bankrupt (lies, cheats and is deceitful). The actual act of marriage is something I am not concerned with. It will come when Allah wills iA.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I only want to get married only once.

I’m not planning for divorces and etc

I’m trying to marry the right person.

@MariaMaria besides the expired goods metaphor watch it for the “used goods” metaphor

People will start to assume you have been sleeping around with numerous people and etc if you stay Single till your high twenties and thirties.

There are some old threads on this site where dudes were planning on finishing school in their high 20s and marrying a fresh 18-21 year old. I can’t do that I’m planning on meeting someone my age or maybe a year or two younger than me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I only want to get married only once.

I’m not planning for divorces and etc

I’m trying to marry the right person.

@MariaMaria besides the expired goods metaphor watch it for the “used goods” metaphor

People will start to assume you have been sleeping around with numerous people and etc if you stay Single till your high twenties and thirties.

There are some old threads on this site where dudes were planning on finishing school in their high 20s and marrying a fresh 18-21 year old. I can’t do that I’m planning on meeting someone my age or maybe a year or two younger than me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I get what you mean , I've already had some doqoon accuse me of that because I told him that I lived out for 2 years at uni.

The uni I went to is quite notorious :tacky: so I don't blame him.

I actually don't mind getting with a guy who isn't a virgin but I guess its different for guys and girls (well somali anyway)

I worry about not being worried , if that makes sense :ayaanswag:

Everyone my age is constantly dating and actively looking for a husband, but I am content with being single right now

wbu ?
If feel like I am still figuring out who I am and knowing what I want in a relationship, so no, I am not worried but my parents are. Lol! Isn’t it that guy makes the first step to approach the girls dad/family? Like i had to girls ( in different times) come over to “talk” and my dad told 10min before they and there families where here that they liked me! The thing is where did they see me ? How do they know about me? And why marry someone who hasn’t started university with 22 and just works for traveling with friends?

I get what you mean , I've already had some doqoon accuse me of that because I told him that I lived out for 2 years at uni.

The uni I went to is quite notorious :tacky: so I don't blame him.

I actually don't mind getting with a guy who isn't a virgin but I guess its different for guys and girls (well somali anyway)

Do you mean that he is not a virgin because he was married already or because he had sex before marriage? The first one is true because a lot of women get pregnant fast after they’re married so if it comes ( god forbid) to a divorce the women is mostly left with the child and most guys don’t want that. But for the men it’s different even though they are dads!

Status
Not open for further replies.