Anyone worried about not being married yet?

are you worried?

• yes

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • no

Votes: 36 45.0%
  • don't think about it

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • too young

Votes: 23 28.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Introverts are normal. What is not normal is social awkwardness and many suffer from this disease.

:mjlol:

I said this a while ago, compared to other ethnicities Somalis are soo socially awkward

Can't even have mixed weddings here in the UK anymore, parents don't want boys and girls to mingle

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Are divorce rates back home high ?
although divorce rates is increasing in the cities since xalimos are becoming more materialistic and every woman wants to marry a rich farah or qurbajoog, it's probably less than 20% in the cities and rarely happens in tuulo and miyiga.

I said this a while ago, compared to other ethnicities Somalis are soo socially awkward

Can't even have mixed weddings here in the UK anymore, parents don't want boys and girls to mingle

Hey hey not all of us are socially
Awkward

:mjkkk: Some of us are social
Butterflies also I love mixed
Weddings hardly any now

MariaMaria

Are divorce rates back home high ?

I don't think the hype to get married is as big with the youth in Somali than it is in the west

a lot of girls in Somali were telling my they will not get married unless it's with a guy from the west and that decent or well off guys who are born and bread in Somali marry their first cousins to keep the money in the family.

MariaMaria

:trumpsmirk:

@MariaMaria naa hit my luuq hadaan afuray

Y2il.gif

did anyone read my op post

The male has no biological clock, around the age the female milk begins to sour badly (late 20's early 30's) he begins to enter his prime.

The female's physique and physiognomy also deteriorates rapidly unlike the male that outlasts her by decades.

Highly perishable goods are always luscious and succulent like no other food and you can attract much more with it if your smart & ACT before it begins to rot away.

Awowe macaan :) hope Ramadan is going well for you:it0tdo8:

I don't think the hype to get married is as big with the youth in Somali than it is in the west

a lot of girls in Somali were telling my they will not get married unless it's with a guy from the west and that decent or well off guys who are born and bread in Somali marry their first cousins to keep the money in the family.

Interesting, I'm planning to visit hargeisa soon, I hope I don't get mobbed by xalimos back home.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Acctually I never been worried about marriage I was more worried about the huge responsibility that comes with it
After all youre going from taking care of your own self to taking care of your wife and kids providing for them and making sure their needs are met

Just that thought stuck with me cause I want to provide the very best future for My future family so instead of marrying early like many of My friends did (many divorced now)

I instead Worked on myself and My own goals even buyed Hooyo macaan a house back home

Now Im married Alxamdulilah I wouldnt have it any other way seeing her makes My day brighter

Acctually I never been worried about marriage I was more worried about the huge responsibility that comes with it
After all youre going from taking care of your own self to taking care of your wife and kids providing for them and making sure their needs are met

Just that thought stuck with me cause I want to provide the very best future for My future family so instead of marrying early like many of My friends did (many divorced now)

I instead Worked on myself and My own goals even buyed Hooyo macaan a house back home

Now Im married Alxamdulilah I wouldnt have it any other way seeing her makes My day brighter
Aww mashallah :wow:

And congrats. May Allah bless your marriage.

Get angry all you like. I lay down the facts.

This is the difference between every other ethnicity and Somalis: the former who happens to be single chooses to be single while a single Somali does not choose to be single.

I have not seen such a high rate of singledom like the Somali community.

No such thing "halal" dates sxb. I've taken out numerous xalimos and women in general. Shit will get sexual I don't have a problem with dating after 18 in the West but to encourage middle schoolers to engage in dating will only lead to "16 and pregnant xalimos" xalimos.

If I was a father, I wouldn't want my daughter dating underage.

Just my two cents:mybusiness:

Naa heedhe dhagayso, u would be lucky to have me. I am tall af, and i am light skin, i know every xalimo wants light skin babies so her friends can say mashallah ur baby is light skin.
I got lacag too, so much so i am on probation for depositing too much lacag. Naa soo gal
@The Cushitic One adna soo gal.

I am light skin to tho :umwhat:

Alla explains your kibir now

Do you take pics like this and
Lick your lips when talkin to
Girls ? I Hate that shit

IMG_8297.PNG

MariaMaria

Naa heedhe dhagayso, u would be lucky to have me. I am tall af, and i am light skin, i know every xalimo wants light skin babies so her friends can say mashallah ur baby is light skin.
I got lacag too, so much so i am on probation for depositing too much lacag. Naa soo gal
@The Cushitic One adna soo gal.

I'm not obsessed with light skinned dudes like that :nahgirl:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I think these days alot of Somalis marry either too early with no job and education

Or for the wrong reasons Ive seen many chicks who only get married so get can have their own place and guys who only want a wife who can Cook and take care of them just like hooyo did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts