Anyone worried about not being married yet?

are you worried?

• yes

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • no

Votes: 36 45.0%
  • don't think about it

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • too young

Votes: 23 28.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
divorce rate is high everywhere. nothing wrong with getting a divorce if there are genuine reasosn for it. Its not scary to me. whats scary is when people get divorced for stupid reasons like she cant cook or there is no attraction anymore.

Only one of those is stupid lol

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Actually human zoos were popular back in the early 19's. Jardin Zoologique d’Acclimatation Somalis was a human zoo that the french people enjoyed very much.
Accept that a few people got kidnapped, probably the ones working with the gaalo.

Very modest, let's be honest, london is basically an ad telling you that you can get a free xalimo for free. Besides, the muh ummah bullshit was made by isaaq who are well known to be pro ajnabi.
Bless the south for being so xenophobic. :chrisfreshhah:

Northern Somalia is purely inhabited by Somalis while southern Somalia is diverse so the most xenophobic Somalis are actually from the north. Isaaq are a minority in the U.K right now after Hawiye and Darood flooded in that country and ruin the Somali reputation after the civil war.

No Somalis were kidnapped. They were paid to express their culture and were sent back home peacefully. The human zoo thing against Somalis was made up by this forum so keep using the debunked old boring joke.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Northern Somalia is purely inhabited by Somalis while southern Somalia is diverse so the most xenophobic Somalis are actually from the north. Isaaq are a minority in the U.K right now after Hawiye and Darood flooded in that country and ruin the Somali reputation after the civil war.

No Somalis were kidnapped. They were paid to express their culture and were sent back home peacefully. The human zoo thing against Somalis was made up by this forum so keep using the debunked old boring joke.
Saxib, caadi iska dhig, accept the truth, the people that were helping the gaalo got kidnapped and worked in a human zoo for the pleasure of the europeans. I doubt that the northerners are more xenophobic, considering the fact that they're importing xabeshas to replace traditional madhibaan jobs. It's more of a hate against the madhibaan.

And really? Isaaq are not the majority in london? Boy! I could spot them yellow teeth miles ahead.

Stop it lol, it's never going to stick. Isaaq outnumber everyone else in the UK. That's an objective truth, how you process that is up to you

:mjlol:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Stop it lol, it's never going to stick. Isaaq outnumber everyone else in the UK. That's an objective truth, how you process that is up to you

:mjlol:

Isaaq did dominate in the 90's but after the civil war Harti and Hawiye dominate it now. I was told by my HA relatives from Bristol.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
The only Oromo is you. Shekhaal = Oromo.

How did I get exposed? I'm the most respected HA user so I'm a ceritified HA user.

@The Cushitic One This is what happens when you karbash Oromos. :drakelaugh:
its-only-fake-news-when-i-disagree-with-it.jpg

Factz when he gets exposed :siilaanyolaugh:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Saxib, caadi iska dhig, accept the truth, the people that were helping the gaalo got kidnapped and worked in a human zoo for the pleasure of the europeans. I doubt that the northerners are more xenophobic, considering the fact that they're importing xabeshas to replace traditional madhibaan jobs. It's more of a hate against the madhibaan.

And really? Isaaq are not the majority in london? Boy! I could spot them yellow teeth miles ahead.

Why are you making shit up Oromo? I know my own history, you cannot tell me shit and get educated by me instead. They weren't human zoo nor were they kidnapped. British Somaliland was a protectorate that had many rights and privileges compared to other states Britain ruled since Somaliland wasn't a colony.

It was a cultural ceremony that were paid to express their culture and many people around the world did that. They got paid for doing it and went back to their homeland. It was simply a cultural expression, it wasn't serious. This human zoo nonsense was made up. Again, only a langaab Isaaq clan called To'Jeclo took part while the rest didn't. Ogaden, Dhulobahante and Madhibaan was way more.

Nope, Ethiopians are less than 5 thousands and not a serious threat in Somaliland while Southern Somalia has million of Bantus intermarrying with Bantus and etc.

I heard Isaaq only live northeast London and the rest is settled by Hawiye and Harti.

Factz, in London, you are probably right, i am not sure about the entire UK but in Bristol it is definitely Isaaq central. They are nice people though :nvjpqts:

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Why are you making shit up Oromo? I know my own history, you cannot tell me shit and get educated by me instead. They weren't human zoo nor were they kidnapped. British Somaliland was a protectorate that had many rights and privilages compared to other states Britain ruled since Somaliland wasn't a colony.

It was a cultural ceremony that were paid to express their culture and many people around the world did that. They got paid for doing it and went back to their homeland. It was simply a cultural expression, it wasn't serious. This human zoo nonsense was made up. Again, only a langaab Isaaq clan called To'Jeclo took part while the rest didn't. Ogaden, Dhulobahante and Madhibaan was way more.

Nope, Ethiopians are less than 5 thousands and not a serious threat in Somaliland while Southern Somalia has million of Bantus intermarrying with Bantus and etc.

I heard Isaaq only live northeast and the rest is settled by Hawiye and Harti.
Saxib you clearly don't know shit, you take your shit from wikipedia and then always keep saying it's not wikipedia when you plagiarise it. Xishood barro!

They got kidnapped and worked in a french human zoo, that's facts.
tumblr_mcbem70KIz1qe1beo.jpg

:chrisfreshhah: C'est la francais? It should be your traditional language by now.

Also, you keep deflecting to hawiye and darood when it's a well known fact that it's the isaaq that started this muh ummah bullshit. Isaaq are prime pickings for ajnabis, specifically gingers and ex cons. :lolbron:
Bristol Somalis are amazing and it's dominated by HA. But I heard from there that Hawiye and Harti are way more in the U.K.
All ajnabis need are apples and they get a isaaq chick for free:russ:

London is definitely an isaaq gathering spot, I hear it's because of the many gingers there:siilaanyolaugh:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Saxib you clearly don't know shit, you take your shit from wikipedia and then always keep saying it's not wikipedia when you plagiarise it. Xishood barro!

They got kidnapped and worked in a french human zoo, that's facts.
tumblr_mcbem70KIz1qe1beo.jpg

:chrisfreshhah: C'est la francais? It should be your traditional language by now.

Also, you keep deflecting to hawiye and darood when it's a well known fact that it's the isaaq that started this muh ummah bullshit. Isaaq are prime pickings for ajnabis, specifically gingers and ex cons. :lolbron:

All ajnabis need are apples and they get a isaaq chick for free:russ:

London is definitely an isaaq gathering spot, I hear it's because of the many gingers there:siilaanyolaugh:

Here is another Historian called @James Dahl can even educate you that it wasn't a human zoo but a cultural ceremony. You can post all the pictures you want but just remember they were made up by Rooble from somnet who despised Isaaq and he admitted it. Either bring a source or STFU!

Cultural ceremony is not even on Wikipedia because it's irrelevent. You're beginning to show your ignorance again. :draketf::snoop:

Isaaq only live in northeast of London while the rest is dominated by Darod and Hawiye. :mjkkk:

Never heard of Isaaq marrying out. It's mostly a Darood thing, quit lying about us. :pacspit:

Remember southern Somalia is diverse and heavy interracial marriage is happening down there while Woqooyi is pure. :stevej::mjswag:

Here is another Historian called @James Dahl can even educate you that it wasn't a human zoo but a cultural ceremony. You can post all the pictures you want but just remember they were made up by Rooble from somnet who despised Isaaq and he admitted it. Either bring a source or STFU!

Cultural ceremony is not even on Wikipedia because it's irrelevent. You're beginning to your ignorance again. :draketf::snoop:

Isaaq only live in northeast of London while the rest is dominated by Darod and Hawiye. :mjkkk:

Never heard of Isaaq marrying out. It's mostly a Darood thing, quit lying about us. :pacspit:

Remember southern Somalia is diverse and heavy interracial marriage is happening down there while Woqooyi is pure. :stevej::mjswag:
There's plenty Isaaqs in UK :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.