Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I just learned that people on both my mom's side and dad's side were killed in that attack on Saturday. I didnt know them and they are not immediate family. This thing reached a lot of people and I'm wondering if anyone on here lost anyone. Share your stories. By the way, do we even know who did it yet?

Gambar

VIP
Awowe came back last week alhamdulilah. Waa qadr inshallah Allah grants them jannah. I hope Mogadishu becomes peaceful and protects the people living there.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Awowe came back last week alhamdulilah. Waa qadr inshallah Allah grants them jannah. I hope Mogadishu becomes peaceful and protects the people living there.
I knew a guy that lived in the US for 20+ years. Went to Mogadishu the week before to see his family. Never came back.
:wow1:

Gambar

VIP
I knew a guy that lived in the US for 20+ years. Went to Mogadishu the week before to see his family. Never came back.
:wow1:
It’s qadr walle. I was so freaked out about my grandfather going I swear I didn’t sleep.

It actually breaks my heart how many kids are now orphaned. Some of these kids were carrying their deceased parents charred remains. Those kids futures are shot.

It’s qadr walle. I was so freaked out about my grandfather going I swear I didn’t sleep.

It actually breaks my heart how many kids are now orphaned. Some of these kids were carrying their deceased parents charred remains. Those kids futures are shot.

As traumatizing as that must've been for them, those weren't her remains. Alhamdulilah they were reunited with their mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending