An Open Letter To My Somali Diaspora Sister

VixR

Veritas
The only man i called a simp was 25 years of age, stop lying.

And we already know why youre against my standing against these simps :

And the guy i was when i first joined here isnt somebody im proud of
so no lost love there :manny:
Yep, but that’s not your task, so how’s it your issue? Listen, be whatever you want. Good luck.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
@VixR you might be trying to voice your opinions and what you think is wrong with Somali men but you come across incredibly bitter and from what I've seen, it's like you would rather not be Somali. Even with @beenleey and @Muji who in my opinion come across as doctors trying to prescribe a solution. You seem to be more of a judge.

She has a right to be judgemental at Somali guys ruining our image world wide.

If she said it with a smile, would that change the facts? She's spitting facts, you guys are the ones getting emotional.

No more coddling, just raw hard truth.

Muji

VIP
We did our nikah and we're currently engaged. Wedding is this year, inshallah.

hmmm ever since you’ve been off the market, my girl @sophisticate hasn’t logged in.
92A852CF-2443-4B5F-8FBC-606AC992E716.jpeg

Is there something you would like to share with me walal.

VixR

Veritas
@VixR you might be trying to voice your opinions and what you think is wrong with Somali men but you come across incredibly bitter and from what I've seen, it's like you would rather not be Somali. Even with @beenleey and @Muji who in my opinion come across as doctors trying to prescribe a solution. You seem to be more of a judge.
Nothing I said should come across as bitter. I think you’re dragging in comments from that awful thread where that Somali guy was beating an unconscious girl, which I frankly think is unfair.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
She has a right to be judgemental at Somali guys ruining our image world wide.

If she said it with a smile, would that change the facts? She's spitting facts, you guys are the ones getting emotional.

No more coddling, just raw hard truth.
Being condescending and preaching something shuts people off @VixR will understand that I'm sure. Its not just men who are doing this our diaspora is a joke I don't need you to remind me Iftiin. I count my blessings that I sit comfortably outside Toronto and well out of the reach of the Somali community. The toxic mindset of gaming the system leads to broken families and started the death spiral of our community being a stain in the West. Can't expect boys to be men when their fathers are eating welfare and sitting in Tim Hortons and their mothers are going to weddings every week.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Nothing I said should come across as bitter. I think you’re dragging in comments from that awful thread where that Somali guy was beating an unconscious girl, which I frankly think is unfair.
I was against the people trying to justify that farax treating the white girl that way. It was disgusting tbh, but I turned on you when you took a swing at all somali guys.

VixR

Veritas
Its not my task or my issue.

But it makes a good practice for when i become a father.

Good luck yourself.
Good you should bring that up.

When you do become a father who has a daughter, you’ll suddenly understand and want for her a man that worships the ground she walks on, and maybe suddenly the word “simp”, which has just become a slur directed at usually well-adjusted men, will disappear from your vocabulary.
I was against the people trying to justify that farax treating the white girl that way. It was disgusting tbh, but I turned on you when you took a swing at all somali guys.
I don’t usually swing at all Somali men. You might be surprised to know that I have no particularly bad experiences with Somali guys, but that’s bc I’m very careful to maintain that remains the case. The fact of the matter is, 99% of you were supporting his behavior, which is what disgusted me, and yet you have a problem with my swings, and not the state of you. Why didn’t you turn on them, why me? Those of you who know better (or are better) are always the minority, and you never voice your stances or address what is right.

Tukraq

VIP
The negative elements of Somalis overpower the positive, many are too spineless to be contrary to the status quo, so they become overrun bc of their weakness.

The idiots are the loudest of the bunch. It isn’t uncommon for men particularly to attempt to derail their other male counterparts that are doing well over a cliff, whether that be in relation in their marital lives or their professional lives. That’s why a successful Somali has to find a niche. Somalis have no problem harboring rapists and criminals, but they ridicule the stable folks among them (probably bc they come from dysfunctional backgrounds).
Stability isn’t always positive or a good thing, and how are the ones doing the overrunning idiots? Wouldn’t it be the spineless people that you mentioned, and like I said you have a weird framework of success, I can understand if you were a Brit or something where they have weird class rules but your American and here in the US success just means monetary value stability is irrelevant

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP

When you do become a father who has a daughter, you’ll suddenly understand and want for her a man that worships the ground she walks on, and maybe suddenly the word “simp”, which has just become a slur directed at usually well-adjusted men, will disappear from your vocabulary.

I don’t usually swing at all Somali men. You might be surprised to know that I have no particularly bad experiences with Somali guys, but that’s bc I’m very careful to maintain that remains the case. The fact of the matter is, 99% of you were supporting his behavior, which is what disgusted me, and yet you have a problem with my swings, and not the state of you. Why didn’t you turn on them, why me? Those of you who know better (or are better) are always the minority, and you never voice your stances or address what is right.
I did criticize them lmao but you were the one dropping qashins so they went after you instead. We do voice our opinions but reason gets drowned out when it gets heated. Obviously I would turn on you because I don't feel like I belong in your occasional generalizations. One thing is that I stay civil though no need to start dropping insults because at that point nothing productive comes out of it.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti

I don’t usually swing at all Somali men. You might be surprised to know that I have no particularly bad experiences with, but that’s bc I’m very careful to maintain that remains the case. The fact of the matter is, 99% of you were supporting his behavior, which is what disgusted me, and yet you have a problem with my swings, and not the state of them.

Youre confusing simpnimo with love and care.

Simpness is a one way street, where the man is worshiping and the woman taking
advantaged.

Wheres love is is shared and all about equality.

How is this so hard to get? Its not confusing at all.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Actually studies have shown women that work are more depressed than housewives so I disagree with that. You're the one attacking housewives but you don't speak for all Somali women. I know many that prefer that instead of working.

No, it seems you're the one twisting my words. If women want to work then it's not my business. I don't care what people do with their lives, wallahi. All I'm saying is we have preferences and it's our right to find women that are compatible with what we like. It is not your concern.

My cousin actually preferred his wife to have a part-time job until she has kids then she can become a full-time housewife. Many men have different preferences. Just find the right guy walaal but don't bash us because we have a preference.

I can't seem to find that link but you can google stay-home-mum depression and read about these articles if you want.

I said what I said because I've seen men here demonising women who want to have their own income as well as have a family. This was never meant as a personal attack to your relationship.

If you are okay with women working or doing whatever they want in their marriage, then :nvjpqts:

VixR

Veritas

advantaged.

No, I’m sorry. Love and care is not about equality. I don’t know who the hell told you that. As the man pursuing, you have to work to get it (and sometimes you still won’t). Suddenly, weirdos on internet are calling other men simps for attempting to. No wonder there are so many incels, A3udubilah.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
No, I’m sorry. Love and care is not about equality. I don’t know who the hell told you that. As the man pursuing, you have to work to get it (and sometimes you still won’t). Suddenly, weirdos on internet are calling other men simps for attempting to. No wonder there are so many incels, A3udubilah.

So you're telling me the guy have to chase around a women who dont want him
or showing him any desire to be with him?

And he has to wait til she wants to settle down and secure her meal
when her looks fade away?

Why wont you differentiate between a fair relationship and a one sided one?

Im not telling men not to chase women, im telling them to chase women who wants
to be with them and discard the rest as they are wasting time and resources.

When it comes to love, both parties has to be vulnerable aka equals.

advantaged.

Just came across this thread and saw the replies. I agree with you that there's a difference between 'simpnimo' and love and care all together.

Look, I'm a reasonable guy. I don't like to start beef when there's no need for it. You make a lot of great points on different threads that I genuinely agree with. Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot?

You say that simp is 'a one way street' where one party is worshipping and the other is taking advantage. By this definition, then how come you label me as one? How do you know the girl I was talking to was taking advantage of me? How do you know she wasn't interested? How do you know she didn't want me? In fact we were both having a great time and chatting for some time. Sadly things went sideways, and she didn't think I was real (i.e catfish). End off.

It's like @VixR says. Allah created us men to be on 'the hunt'. You might get lucky or you might fail, but I will tell you this right now; no pious xalimo would ever approach a guy first. So you have to take your chance sxb.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Just came across this thread and saw the replies. I agree with you that there's a difference between 'simpnimo' and love and care all together.

Look, I'm a reasonable guy. I don't like to start beef when there's no need for it. You make a lot of great points on different threads that I genuinely agree with. Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot?

You say that simp is 'a one way street' where one party is worshipping and the other is taking advantage. By this definition, then how come you label me as one? How do you know the girl I was talking to was taking advantage of me? How do you know she wasn't interested? How do you know she didn't want me? In fact we were both having a great time and chatting for some time. Sadly things went sideways, and she didn't think I was real (i.e catfish). End off.

It's like @VixR says. Allah created us men to be on 'the hunt'. You might get lucky or you might fail, but I will tell you this right now; no pious xalimo would ever approach a guy first. So you have to take your chance sxb.

Lets take this to the dms then sxb kkkk, with the absence of the feminine energy in here.

Is it just me or is it nearly impossible to get triggered by Somali women? Idk man I just feel pity. Instead of trying to refute I just whisper "miskeen" to myself.
I think I've discovered a new kind of self-hate - one that isn't really self-hate but has to be at the same time.
They do. I'm sorry if an r/incels dweller like you can't comprehend some men have been with many women :(
Yeah, they exist, but manwhores don't get messed up by their actions nearly as much as actual s. Microchimerism is exclusive to women and men don't experience the same levels of mental problems when all is said and done. I'm sure that's the point the "r/incels users" make. Men and women are fundamentally different so it's only natural.

Trending

Latest posts