Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali nationalist
Somali supremacist
Pro homosexuality
Anti-Islam
Racist bigot

You're a fucking joke hahhahaha

Mutated twitter SJW Xalimo roleplaying as a hateful Somali nazi. You can keep your Arab inferiority to yourself, but go down the usual path as stop masking it as being pro-Somali
A lot of fake Nationalism here is actually a cover for dangerous high levels of an inferiority complex.

A true nationalist and proud person wouldn't be so invested in hatred of Arabs or of anyone else.
You're an idiot. I'm not a Somali-supremacist at all, nor am I Anti-Islam. I'm anti Arabization of Islam.

The funny thing here is, I make fun of black Americans, I make fun of Bantus, I make fun of whites, asians, etc. But all of a sudden now, It's inferiority complex when I make fun of Arabs? The only people here with an inferiority complex are you guys, and that's really sad. I was clearly joking when I called them barbaric goatfuckers as I usually am when i'm being racist, but as you guys have inferiority complex to Arabs no wonder it got to you.

Why don't I have inferiority complex when I make fun of whites?
Why not when I make fun of Bantus?
Because you guys have your own Arab inferiority that you're projecting on me. Since you guys believe Arabic is the holy language of Islam and wear Arab ethnic clothing for "Islam", i'm not surprised how self hating you guys are. Don't put me down for making fun of Arabs, when you guys are the same ones who rate my posts funny when I make fun of Bantus

Last edited:
Somali + white is a 1000000x better. You lot are insane
Look at this self hating retard who's fetishizing white+Somali mixed babies, and thinks it's better than ethnic Somalis. You're really exposing your self hate the more you defend your masters. The epitome of projection.
Go back to the cotton patch ******
Another self hater who uses derogatory terms against black people, but gets heated when people insult his Arab masters and projects his inferiority complex on others.

Last edited:
You're an idiot. I'm not a Somali-supremacist at all, nor am I Anti-Islam. I'm anti Arabization of Islam.

The funny thing here is, I make fun of black Americans, I make fun of Bantus, I make fun of whites, asians, etc. But all of a sudden now, It's inferiority complex when I make fun of Arabs? The only people here with an inferiority complex are you guys, and that's really sad. I was clearly joking when I called them barbaric goatfuckers as I usually am when i'm being racist, but as you guys have inferiority complex to Arabs no wonder it got to you.

Why don't I have inferiority complex when I make fun of whites?
Why not when I make fun of Bantus?
Because you guys have your own Arab inferiority that you're projecting on me. Since you guys believe Arabic is the holy language of Islam and wear Arab ethnic clothing for "Islam", i'm not surprised how self hating you guys are. Don't put me down for making fun of Arabs, when you guys are the same ones who rate my posts funny when I make fun of Bantus

My message was mainly directed to that illiterate fellow called laandheer. I think I'll give you a pass despite your extremely obscene behaviour.

Look at this self hating retard who's fetishizing white+Somali mixed babies, and thinks it's better than ethnic Somalis. You're really exposing your self hate the more you defend your masters. The epitome of projection.

Another self hater who uses derogatory terms against black people, but gets heated when people insult his Arab masters and projects his inferiority complex on others.

It's always good to contextualise the narrative. I was clearly speaking in jest and innocent humour as is evidenced by the sequence of my posts on that thread.

I do not have a racist bone in my body.

:gaasdrink:

What? I don't fetishize children. Only their PAWG mothers.

Lmao, I'm shattered! Wow, the exposal!! No self-hate here, and I stick by what I said Somali x White.

:rejoice::rejoice:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If I'm extremely liberal, and I an anti-extremist? What if I don't care to the extreme, do I fit being extreme?

I'm extreme in the Tony Hawk video game.

What? I don't fetishize children. Only their PAWG mothers.

Lmao, I'm shattered! Wow, the exposal!! No self-hate here, and I stick by what I said Somali x White.

:rejoice::rejoice:
I don't give a f*ck. Simply do not project your self hate and inferiority complex on me, and do not accuse a Muslim of being anti-Islam. Now f*ck off and go marry a white person to kill off your dark skin genes, as you've always fantasized you self hater.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I don't give a f*ck. Simply do not project your self hate and inferiority complex on me, and do not accuse a Muslim of being anti-Islam. Now f*ck off and go marry a white person to kill off your dark skin genes, as you've always fantasized you self hater.
Fight the power!

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Ahlu sunnah wal jamac what is salafi wahabbi I don't know what they are man and don't care I have been called that many times!
adan is not a salafi, he is a catholic priest :chrisfreshhah: (Props if you understand the joke)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending