AMISOM relocating from Somalia to Ethiopia, troop withdrawals have begun

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
AypFhYQ.png

ttF6nkS.png

The end of the line is here for AMISOM in Somalia.

Their troop withdrawals have begun, and Somali National Army has been ramping up taking their work the past year.

EduAfLfWoAAvVCc

Edq91bqWkAAN74t
Why near Ethiopia. Is abiy gonna massacre the tplf troublemakers?

:mjlol: :pachah1:

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN ina-adeer, you forgetting a historical event that let those southern clan people to be loyal to xamar and wait orders. Somalia since 1960 till 1991, All Somalia gobols 18 was waiting xamar orders in everything related to their live, from study, password, work...etc. Federalism its something new to them and they cant implement it like PL iyo SL. PL was previous of Two kingdoms and Dhulo lands that created PL. SL was British Isaaq. South was always xamar their capital. In my opinion the only way Somalia to be united as Federal country that can work together is to bring useless states like hirshabelle iyo SWS add them to Xamar to be one mamool from xamar. JL iyo GM recently start to work as Federal states. They can reach the minimum requirmenet as Federal states within 3 years.

Of-course Hawiya (HS) and RX (SWS) will not accept this cause they afraid that Daroods then will have the upper hand.

Hawiya & RX should understand that Somalia will not wait for long. You have to start to build your lands so Somalia can stand again. If its hard to achieve it go back to mama xamar like the old days.

Simple as it.

Unfortunately from what I seen they lack the human capital in terms of being self sufficient as a clan, no elites in either financial or educational pool and a clear absence of traditional elders who have control over their clansmen which is critical before forming a constitutional process and state building, they need to have business/politician/military/technocrats elites and traditional elders working together for their region.

The war with Iran will happen, it's not a matter of if but when. It's not just Saudis but that want war with Iran but Israel and Egypt as well.

i think you under estimate the Persians, they have been around for 3000 years, they are not like arabs, they are very die hard nationalist

besides, many countries will make sure america doesn't succeed, like china, pakistan and russia also the central stans like Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan etc as they will not want Americans in the Caspian region

on top you have a country that is massive, 80 odd million and will fight back

you need to read Persian history bro, they always bounced back every time they have been invaded

Allah has created certain races that just seem to bounce back from the bring of catastrophe, they do not end but always rise back

is the Saudis and Americans and Israelis could, they would have taken out Persia ages ago

sure the will poke Persia but remember they survived 9 years of saddam attacking them despite saddam getting massive material and even naval help from the Americans

do not right off the Persians and their ability to with stand hardship, these guys ran the world and taught Rome many lessons

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Hopefully they leave all our lands including jigjiga so we can finally restore our country's sovereignty and prospertiy.
But the 68 OP and his cheering squad can not see how that's just moving the goal post or how that could be a pre-text to bring even more sophisticated western forces and their lackeys to a Somali region that holds one of the largest oil and Gas deposits in the world and how that Will even further the exploitation o f the locals and pollution of the land.

Bu But But, We Is NaTiOnALiSts and Abo Farmaggio is playing 5d chess, fokin Qashin.
Ain't from DDSi just my opinion

CanoGeel

As I understand on the article they will setup a base where they will be training troops, they are not there as an occupying force. Maybe they are relocating to avoid attacks on their training facilities after the SNA takes over the military operations against the al shabab in the country.
Follow the money. If it's true is about to check China and $$.

Why wud they move that far to get back in if needed. That's just logistical nightmare. And it ain't no body scared a rag tag Elay and Bantu with a bird brain:kodaksmiley:

Americans just don't move to a barren place. It's all about pretext to get closer to the oil-fields my brazer

CanoGeel

AMISOM has failed, could be that the US is negotiating with Shabaab like they did the Taliban in Afghanistan, and perhaps a condition of foreign soldiers out of Somalia proper is part of that.
:draketf: Bal waxan Ila eega, warya u comparing Elay, Marexar,Bantu and Hutu brain bird rag tags to a Taliban backed by ISI of Pakistan, now Russia, Iran pouring billions to keep America busy despite being Shia.

@DR OSMAN , @Teeri-Alpha based on his analysis, this proofs this guy is Shegato Straingth out of Bonton:mjlaugh: @ :idontlike:
@PuntiteQueen

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Exactly. Let them become abiy's slaves in case the tplf hold elections and cause trouble.

No more rapes and we can get the embargo lifted inshallah.
I wish all foreign troops were out sxb alot of so called laandheere tribes would be exposed. :mjlol:

CanoGeel

TPLF is in Tigray region, but yea this could add muscle to stamp out their secessionist movement
Why wud u be against Tigray to secede dummy. I support any region and ethnicity that wants to secede and more of them to follow suit so that shit hole can implode from with in, and DDSI can leave its own with least casualty.

The biggest mistake was that ONLF started armed struggle against TpLf when every other ethnicity was laying low and that's why they caught the wrath of the woyane junta.

Walle Cagdhere became seasoned and savy politicians:salute:

but the Piranha never learns jack shit:susp::camby:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Why wud u be against Tigray to secede dummy. I support any region and ethnicity that wants to secede and more of them to follow suit so that shit hole can implode from with in, and DDSI can leave its own with least casualty.

The biggest mistake was that ONLF started armed struggle against TpLf when every other ethnicity was laying low and that's why they caught the wrath of the woyane junta.

Stop crying for my attention nigga, make your posts without being emotional.

contrary to popular believe. ONLF never started the war it was zinawi and Tplf that started the war as Absame seemed to be getting more powerful and were very competent.

perfect example. When ONLF came to power in 1990 and created the regions and gobals and also started to be civil servants their salaries for the first time in 4 years Tplf were so pissed as they wanted a corrupt incompetent leadership so when they saw how honest and visionary Absame was they launched a camp to attack them ASAP.

AypFhYQ.png

ttF6nkS.png

The end of the line is here for AMISOM in Somalia.

Their troop withdrawals have begun, and Somali National Army has been ramping up taking their work the past year.

EduAfLfWoAAvVCc

Edq91bqWkAAN74t

this statement is Bullshit. Not a single Tuulo was captured in Middle Juba. Also do they mean AMISOM United Nations or only Ethiopian sector? 2/3 of Ethiopian forces in Somalia are non AMISOM so what’s the point of relocating :snoop:

CanoGeel

Stop crying for my attention nigga, make your posts without being emotional.
Am just refuting ur stupified posts :manny:. This is /pol/ Ninja, no Naxariis. Proceed to the Generals, u da one being emotional Walaal:mjlol:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Exactly. Let them become abiy's slaves in case the tplf hold elections and cause trouble.

Thats a good point, Americas boy Abiye is sitting on a powerder keg of civil war, they probably don't want to see him go down.

its BS news, who the hell names a newspaper African intelligence, what intelligence do Africans have horta? they need the white men to create and build everything, kkkk

adis abab neither Jigjiga will allow any foreign troops, heck cabdi iley removed all Ethiopian federal troops and closed their bases out of DDS by 2014, his biggest achievement
The same abdi iley that killed his own people. :hillarybiz: Please don’t mention that useless imbecile to me.

God damn you nationalist, stop talking about my tuulo and your tuulo being one, go fix your tuulo first and come to me and we can talk then. Untill you get this in your head, your nationalist crap is falling deaf ears. Why would I want to speak to you when your own tuulo is a mess. Why do u care about other people tuulos and bringing them together when you can't even bring your own tuulos together? grow up
Go and take your pills booboo, your having an episode.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
This is very good news for the Somali people, @kickz you think the FGS forces are well enough trained and have the right equipment to take over the territory left by AMISOM?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This is very good news for the Somali people, @kickz you think the FGS forces are well enough trained and have the right equipment to take over the territory left by AMISOM?

Their numbers need to increase more, which they gradually are with a new battalion graduating every 3 months but proof of their competence is shown by Xamar being much quieter in the last year or so, suicide bomb wise. Note September 2017 is when the Turkey base opened;

EYe0PAiXkAA5vkR

Trending