AMISOM relocating from Somalia to Ethiopia, troop withdrawals have begun

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Free yourself from Ethiopia first pal then you can argue. Imaging bragging about being colonized by Ethiopia for hundreds of years.

Free yourself from no govt you zoo living piece of shit, at least he has a govt, do u? this dude is amazing, he is criticizing clan who are governed, and he lives with no govt

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
Free yourself from no govt you zoo living piece of shit, at least he has a govt, do u? this dude is amazing, he is criticizing clan who are governed, and he lives with no govt
What are you talking about doc? We have a government and my president is Farmajo.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
what tribe is this adoon? hoto?, buun?? please tell me so i can karbash the langab

His from the zoo, they all carry the blue flag because it's the only govt they remember, a majerten created one by SYL and he cant create a govt for himself and needs to ride of somali unity card, sxb the south needs 'somalis', so if u ever see a unitarian clan it's either marehan or hawiye cause they got nothing to be proud of in their regions.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha PL/JL are self sufficient, we can move on, we don't need the capital. The clans who do however are true langaabs hanging of the somali card, they can't go back home and help themselves. Mogadishu is where all Somali clans are, so they hide under the blue flag

We are in the political section you dimwitted monkey.

monkey langab ah, you quoted me first and started to insult OG when you were not even in my radar,

dont get upset, you poked the Absame elephant, now face my wrath as i smash you, langab yahow waxid xoolo ah,

wait till i find out your irrelevant tribe, i will give you the Teeri special, :westbrookswag:

His from the zoo, they all carry the blue flag because it's the only govt they remember, a majerten created one by SYL and he cant create a govt for himself and needs to ride of somali unity card, sxb the south needs 'somalis', so if u ever see a unitarian clan it's either marehan or hawiye cause they got nothing to be proud of in their regions.

is he sultan kenaadiids ex slaves? my dad told em they are the only somali clan to be enslaved by another clan,

please tell me, give me his region so I can give him the Teeri special, the adoon picked up beef with me, he WAS not even in my radar, he butted in my threads and attacked my people,

give his demgo or tuulo so can teach him a lesson,

then he cries and back peddles this is not tribal section after he dared to insult my people non stop for no reason, please let me karbash the adoon, let me know his village if you know it,

@Teeri-Alpha PL/JL are self sufficient, we can move on, we don't need the capital. The clans who do however are true langaabs hanging of the somali card, they can't go back home and help themselves. Mogadishu is where all Somali clans are, so they hide under the blue flag

sometimes i even wonder why Puntland bothers with this shithole a, leave or declare your intention to leave like ee door,

yall pay in way more than you benefit, politically anyways,

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
sometimes i even wonder why Puntland bothers with this shithole *******a, leave or declare your intention to leave like ee door,

yall pay in way more than you benefit, politically anyways,

Thumma wallahi if somalis and in particular darod left the SFG, these hoto niggas would drop back to warlord days carving up hamar into fiefdoms, just look at GM/HS which is my evidence when u leave them to their own devices, they become stateless, it's when darods enter mogadishu and begin nation building for them, they all of a sudden start improving. If that isn' evidence for you the southern clans are 'dead' weight in the federation, then so be it.

If PL/SL put aside their territorial border issues and political differences between secession and federation and unified their region from 'zaylac' to 'galkacyo' and called it 'somalia federation'. We could develop so fast and quick and we could leave a 'clause' for the southern clans when they unify their regions following the federation guidelines, we will admit them into the Somali federation. It's like how Australia did it.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
DDS is for everyone not the few. You account for only 30% of the total population and don't give me your usual fake stats. With this mentality, no wonder other groups will support Oromo.
DDS is literally ungovernable without Ogaden.
screenshot_20200628-130342_word-jpg.128610

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
DDS is literally ungovernable without Ogaden.
screenshot_20200628-130342_word-jpg.128610
The Ethiopian Somali is one of the least developed regions (even by Ethiopian standards) located in the east of the country. It has a along border with neighboring Somalia where Somalian ethnic Somalis live, and with Djibouti where Djibouti’s Somalis live. The region is remote with a mobile nomadic population and inadequate infrastructure

It doesn't change the fact it is one of the least developed regions in Ethiopia. Instead of acknowledging this fact and figuring out how we can change the situation, your folk deny and deflect to other stuff. We need to bring the greatness of Adal Empire and Ajuran rule back to DDS.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
ONLF biggest mistake was the exclusion of non Absame members, WSLF was much for successful under the tight control of MSB.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
It doesn't change the fact it is one of the least developed regions in Ethiopia. Instead of acknowledging this fact and figuring out how we can change the situation, your folk deny and deflect to other stuff. We need to bring the greatness of Adal Empire and Ajuran rule back to DDS.
nigga, i'm not supporting ONLF for no reason. there only ones that routinely bring up the lack of development in DDS since to day 1. the real problem in region are self serving hypocrites with no backbone to speak of placed by addis.
ONLF biggest mistake was the exclusion of non Absame members, WSLF was much for successful under the tight control of MSB.
ONLF existed because barre tight grip on the WSLF.

@Teeri-Alpha dont praise that Fat Bastard called Iley uff. I don’t care if he makes our region a paradise. The precious Absame lives lost during His reign will never be forgotten. May that dog rot in Prison Ameen.

Trending