AMISOM relocating from Somalia to Ethiopia, troop withdrawals have begun

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Their numbers need to increase more, which they gradually are with a new battalion graduating every 3 months but proof of their competence is shown by Xamar being much quieter in the last year or so, suicide bomb wise. Note September 2017 is when the Turkey base opened;

EYe0PAiXkAA5vkR
If foreign troops leave Somalia will collapse again and I can almost guarantee if that happens again foreign powers will give up the charade and gice SL ictiraaf. Not that that bothers me I have ownership in Sland :mjswag:
Somali state is the least devolved states in Ethiopia because of him.
What on gods earth is a devolved state ???
Free yourself from Ethiopia first pal then you can argue. Imaging bragging about being colonized by Ethiopia for hundreds of years.
didn’t know the 50s was hundreds of years and didn’t know Ethiopia even existed then also “your people” were colonized first and it was for so long they now claim Oromo and everyone forgot there existence. You are and always will be a yaryar from JL that an Ogaden rules over if you dont like that rather than calaacal over sspot about Ogadens everywhere try making a difference in the real world :samwelcome:

ONLF biggest mistake was the exclusion of non Absame members, WSLF was much for successful under the tight control of MSB.

No its not, non Absame are irrelevant and refused to fight, WSLF was founded by Wayteen Absame and Jidwaq and OG,

Only Absame has ever fought for the land and died for it, the rest want to sit and watch.

also said barre hated wslf and would threaten to kill them if he did not pick their leaders. Buun will always buun

this is why Absame created Onlf to be free from buun meddling.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
No its not, non Absame are irrelevant and refused to fight, WSLF was founded by Wayteen Absame and Jidwaq and OG,

Only Absame has ever fought for the land and died for it, the rest want to sit and watch.

also said barre hated wslf and would threaten to kill them if he did not pick their leaders. Buun will always buun

this is why Absame created Onlf to be free from buun meddling.
You are a liar MSB loved his OG reer Abti and used to arm them against the Amxaaro enemy up until Cumar Jess betrayed him to defend his 1d00r reer abtis. MSB funded both EPLF ans TPLF who both were products of.MSB funding and training. WSLF was all Somalis but after 91 quickly turned into ONLF a one clan machination leading to failure unlike Eritrea who gained glory in independence.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
You are a liar MSB loved his OG reer Abti and used to arm them against the Amxaaro enemy up until Cumar Jess betrayed him to defend his ***** reer abtis. MSB funded both EPLF ans TPLF who both were products of.MSB funding and training. WSLF was all Somalis but after 91 quickly turned into ONLF a one clan machination leading to failure unlike Eritrea who gained glory in independence.
ONLF were stationed in DDS since 1984.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Good riddance. Farmaajo better not f*ck up and get our boys armed to beat shabaab. The SNA also needs to be more diversified. No more shitty clan militias. We must respect the federal states but we are one nation.

You are a liar MSB loved his OG reer Abti and used to arm them against the Amxaaro enemy up until Cumar Jess betrayed him to defend his ***** reer abtis. MSB funded both EPLF ans TPLF who both were products of.MSB funding and training. WSLF was all Somalis but after 91 quickly turned into ONLF a one clan machination leading to failure unlike Eritrea who gained glory in independence.

Your a lying waya, stop trying to rewrite history

Siad barre told mengustu he will no longer support WSLF and used to imprison them since siad barre's deal with mengustu,

this is why Absame set up ONLF, heck the first ONLF leader a reer amadin reer cabdulle was threatened by siad barre to the point he wanted to kill him, he demanded he appoints his own man, and appointed a villa xxamar approved makahil ONLF leader,

Siad barre forcefully removed cawlyahan from bardeere and flooded the cawlyahan side when the few remaining families refused so he can give it to marehan

he told the Soviets i will not negotiate and carried on attacking Ethiopia when the Soviets said lets sit and negotiation and maybe we can give you a deal to her the region back, he did not want an OG lead free country

siad barre between 1987 till 1991 raped OG females through hus Buun moryaan and burned kismayo and afamdow and other jubaland cities,

one day alone the buuns raped 400 females in kismayo during the war with OG and the buuns in 1988, just ome day

the buuns would rip the stomack of pregnant female in kismayo, no wonder Allah punished them and made them lose everything and he fled to Nigeria

he was a curse for OG, he did more harm to his reer abti and daroods like OG and MJ

but we are darood, we will not curse him an insult him like eedoor , we will AUN, but the man was evil, much worse to his reer abti

a langab with cuqdad with weapons is the worst curse, that OG general should not have stopped his son when he wanted to kill his dad the dictator in 1984, history would have been better

TekNiKo

VIP
Your a lying waya, stop trying to rewrite history

Siad barre told mengustu he will no longer support WSLF and used to imprison them since siad barre's deal with mengustu,

this is why Absame set up ONLF, heck the first ONLF leader a reer amadin reer cabdulle was threatened by siad barre to the point he wanted to kill him, he demanded he appoints his own man, and appointed a villa xxamar approved makahil ONLF leader,

Siad barre forcefully removed cawlyahan from bardeere and flooded the cawlyahan side when the few remaining families refused so he can give it to marehan

he told the Soviets i will not negotiate and carried on attacking Ethiopia when the Soviets said lets sit and negotiation and maybe we can give you a deal to her the region back, he did not want an OG lead free country

siad barre between 1987 till 1991 raped OG females through hus Buun moryaan and burned kismayo and afamdow and other jubaland cities,

one day alone the buuns raped 400 females in kismayo during the war with OG and the buuns in 1988, just ome day

the buuns would rip the stomack of pregnant female in kismayo, no wonder Allah punished them and made them lose everything and he fled to Nigeria

he was a curse for OG, he did more harm to his reer abti and daroods like OG and MJ

but we are darood, we will not curse him an insult him like eedoor , we will AUN, but the man was evil, much worse to his reer abti

a langab with cuqdad with weapons is the worst curse, that OG general should not have stopped his son when he wanted to kill his dad the dictator in 1984, history would have been better
No you are trying to rewrite history Siad Baree loved his Reer Abti and ruined Somalia's economy trying to free your folk in 1977. He made a big mistake and should have left your folk in occupation. He used to airlift your gaajo folks and resettle them in Somalia he gave you welfare, caano niido and food stamps and this is how you insult him.

I wish MSB never had OG rer abti and was full MX he would still be ruling today, 77 war cost him everything, an ignoble cagdheer only rapes and pillages its not Marehan dhaqan to rape pregnant women. We all know who allied with the biggest rapist and murderer Caydiis. Caasho Caydiid ciribta u dhigtay tolow ma Ogadeen ba?

We all remember Xawaadle destroyed your folk in Jalalaqsi and threw you to the crocodiles thats how USC treated you after using you like a cond0m. Doqonkii Ogadeen Doolow laga qadyee qamadi ka dhargay go free your people or we will deport you like your homeless uncle Qalbidhagax.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If foreign troops leave Somalia will collapse again and I can almost guarantee if that happens again foreign powers will give up the charade and gice SL ictiraaf. Not that that bothers me I have ownership in Sland :mjswag:

What on gods earth is a devolved state ???
didn’t know the 50s was hundreds of years and didn’t know Ethiopia even existed then also “your people” were colonized first and it was for so long they now claim Oromo and everyone forgot there existence. You are and always will be a yaryar from JL that an Ogaden rules over if you dont like that rather than calaacal over sspot about Ogadens everywhere try making a difference in the real world :samwelcome:

He os presumably referring to DDS having less devolition of power and sovereignty/autonomy than any other kilil though I would suspect Benishanguulnor or another state with large Xabasho minority has less autonomy

No you are trying to rewrite history Siad Baree loved his Reer Abti and ruined Somalia's economy trying to free your folk in 1977. He made a big mistake and should have left your folk in occupation. He used to airlift your gaajo folks and resettle them in Somalia he gave you welfare, caano niido and food stamps and this is how you insult him.

I wish MSB never had OG rer abti and was full MX he would still be ruling today, 77 war cost him everything, an ignoble cagdheer only rapes and pillages its not Marehan dhaqan to rape pregnant women. We all know who allied with the biggest rapist and murderer Caydiis. Caasho Caydiid ciribta u dhigtay tolow ma Ogadeen ba?

We all remember Xawaadle destroyed your folk in Jalalaqsi and threw you to the crocodiles thats how USC treated you after using you like a cond0m. Doqonkii Ogadeen Doolow laga qadyee qamadi ka dhargay go free your people or we will deport you like your homeless uncle Qalbidhagax.

KKKK, bUUN boy, cagjar appointed an Makahil govenror a few weeks ago and I still have Dollo, it never left OG hands and no invader can take it from me, we are like russians, we crush inavders,

and guiess what, I piss inside Buuun mouth as their govenor in Dollo, in DDS and Jubaland and Libaan

you sit behind everyone in DDS, Jubaland and Galmudug, relegated to a mere spectator,

we used usc to crush and kick out the buun in villa somalia, we will work with anyone since he was destroying somalia,

I Kulaha siad barre brought us, i piss on the river juba and kismayo before your aabes great great awows were in dusamareeb

we murked hawadly through liyu police, a langab race that were savage, they were taught a lesson, but on the other hand kiss the ass of the hoto who murked you in xamar and chased out yuor buun aabo in the 90s you serve them to this day

every day yuo lose more land in dusamereeb, yuo cant say shit,

heck even cabdi iley saved buun ass by smashing HG when they killed buuns, he should not have done so, you do not deserve the darood name ignoble m1dgo buun

Here is me pissing in kismayo when marehan were Buun hunter gatherers in the 1800s

I dare you to show me a buun in kismayo before 1969? :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :westbrookswag: :westbrookswag:

This action on the part of the Muhammad Zubeir led to a bitter as early as 1873 Kirk had noticed two distinct settlements of Somali around Kismayu, the Herti and the Ogaden, the two had been no more than the usual rivalry between them and on many occasions they had helped each other in their struggles against the Tunni. Now, however, their rivalry was based on a blood feud since Muhammad Ismail, head of the Herti, had committed suicide after being arrested by the Arabs and their Ogaden allies. Ali Nahar, one of the most respected Herti leaders

TekNiKo

VIP
KKKK, bUUN boy, cagjar appointed an Makahil govenror a few weeks ago and I still have Dollo, it never left OG hands and no invader can take it from me, we are like russians, we crush inavders,

and guiess what, I piss inside Buuun mouth as their govenor in Dollo, in DDS and Jubaland and Libaan

you sit behind everyone in DDS, Jubaland and Galmudug, relegated to a mere spectator,

we used usc to crush and kick out the buun in villa somalia, we will work with anyone since he was destroying somalia,

I Kulaha siad barre brought us, i piss on the river juba and kismayo before your aabes great great awows were in dusamareeb

we murked hawadly through liyu police, a langab race that were savage, they were taught a lesson, but on the other hand kiss the ass of the hoto who murked you in xamar and chased out yuor buun aabo in the 90s you serve them to this day

every day yuo lose more land in dusamereeb, yuo cant say shit,

heck even cabdi iley saved buun ass by smashing HG when they killed buuns, he should not have done so, you do not deserve the darood name ignoble ***** buun

Here is me pissing in kismayo when marehan were Buun hunter gatherers in the 1800s

I dare you to show me a buun in kismayo before 1969? :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :westbrookswag: :westbrookswag:
Hahhaa a homeless cagdheer in JL you are confined to Afmadow and Kismaayo and Dhoobley under the watchful eye of Kikiyu KDF protecting you. I wish we can live to see the day Kenyans leave, Madoobe will be running back to Dhagaxbuur so quick like 2008 when AS kicked him out and humiliated him so bad he had to go to Kenya for help.

Did you forget I rule the highest seat in the natiom, is you who has to answer to me.

You are in occupation for 200+ years both in NFD and Ethiopia. Free yourself from bondage before you talk to a free Marehan man like me slave of Habashi and Kikiyu.

Hahhaa a homeless cagdheer in JL you are confined to Afmadow and Kismaayo and Dhoobley under the watchful eye of Kikiyu KDF protecting you. I wish we can live to see the day Kenyans leave, Madoobe will be running back to Dhagaxbuur so quick like 2008 when AS kicked him out and humiliated him so bad he had to go to Kenya for help.

Did you forget I rule the highest seat in the natiom, is you who has to answer to me.

You are in occupation for 200+ years both in NFD and Ethiopia. Free yourself from bondage before you talk to a free Marehan man like me slave of Habashi and Kikiyu.

and yet you sit behind me in Jubaland and DDS kkkkkkkkkkkkk

my adoon adoon buun ah, i murked buuns in jubaland and married naago MX as dumaal

we used kenyans as you brought in Ethiopians, tit for tat, 2 can play that game,

i rule buun ass in in DDS

a marehan buun is my slave in DDS, on one hand you claim to live in wardeer and Liibaan and your not under rule as well? kkkkkkkkk, confused lying buun ah

your an OG slave in DDS who must sit and obey Jigjiga rules,

and the buun inside villa somalia is looked after by bantus to go toilet kkkkkkk

TekNiKo

VIP
and yet you sit behind me in Jubaland and DDS kkkkkkkkkkkkk

my adoon adoon buun ah, i murked buuns in jubaland and married naago MX as dumaal

we used kenyans as you brought in Ethiopians, tit for tat, 2 can play that game,

i rule buun ass in in DDS

a marehan buun is my slave in DDS, on one hand you claim to live in wardeer and Liibaan and your not under rule as well? kkkkkkkkk, confused lying buun ah

your an OG slave in DDS who must sit and obey Jigjiga rules,

and the buun inside villa somalia is looked after by bantus to go toilet kkkkkkk
Wait so according to you hold power in DDSI as head slave and those who dont have representation are your underlimgs? It doesnt work that way Ethiopia only prefers you over me in DDSI because I put Somalis first while you would kill your own brother for a few shillings. Wax ma garato gaajo tihiin itoobiyan adeegsada. You know many OG women Abdi Iley has raped and ordered pregnant women raped in Jeel Ogadeen?

As for Kenya Kikiyus inherited the fear of Marehan from the British who use to refer to Marehan and her Degodiye/Murulle allies as Shifta. You are known as "sujui", which means I dont know in Swahili symbolizing what the Bantu thinks of you, an idiot who knows nothing. I rather have no positions and keep my pride than sell my dignity for a few shillings like an Ogaden.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

madoobe was kicked by his own OG brethren in 2008
frrr.png

meanwhile MX had to make deals with al-shabaab to grant there warlord free passage so he could
challenge madoobe.
brrr.png

TekNiKo

VIP
madoobe was kicked by his own OG brethren in 2008View attachment 135667
meanwhile MX had to make deals with al-shabaab to grant there warlord free passage so he could
challenge madoobe.
View attachment 135669
Yes Turki rejected him when he asked him to join the Christian Kikiyus, atleast he died an honourable death. We respect OGs like him not Madoobe who sold his soul for power.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Yes Turki rejected him when he asked him to join the Christian Kikiyus, atleast he died an honourable death. We respect OGs like him not Madoobe who sold his soul for power.
tell the differance between kikiyu tanks used by madoobe and ethiopian tank used by TFG/FGS?
if you and other respect turki why didn't SNF accept al-Ittihad proposal to capture kismayo rather than inviting ethiopian to remove them from gedo?

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
The UN Security Council Resolution 2472 declared on May 31, 2019 ordered the withdrawal of all contingents from Somalia.

The extraction will be on condition that the council assesses the viability of exit options and preparedness of Somali security forces.

Kenya and other countries contributing soldiers to the African Union Mission in Somalia (Amisom) are expected to exit by December 2021.

Trending