AMISOM relocating from Somalia to Ethiopia, troop withdrawals have begun

Great news rather Jigjiga than Somalia.
Exactly. Let them become abiy's slaves in case the tplf hold elections and cause trouble.

No more rapes and we can get the embargo lifted inshallah.

jigjiga is a Somali territory. To say you would rather jigjiga than somalia is disgusting, those are your walaal across the border. Amisom are known for their human rights abuses. I hope this news isn’t true Walahi.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Thats a good point, Americas boy Abiye is sitting on a powerder keg of civil war, they probably don't want to see him go down.

Exactly. The Americans are under the impression that they need both Somalia and Ethiopia to cooperate and be on their side or they will lose both to china and russia and turkey.

This is a cold war like no other since the US is loosing power, influence while china is becoming the new power.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Their numbers need to increase more, which they gradually are with a new battalion graduating every 3 months but proof of their competence is shown by Xamar being much quieter in the last year or so, suicide bomb wise. Note 2017 is when the Turkey base opened;

EYe0PAiXkAA5vkR

Apart from FKD, I wish nothing but prosperity and peace for my people in the south in shaa Allah. A strong Somali army is the first step. Khayr In shaa Allah.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Apart from FKD, I wish nothing but prosperity and peace for my people in the south in shaa Allah. A strong Somali army is the first step. Khayr In shaa Allah.
Same brother. All regions need to step up. Can't let these khaleejis and ajnabis mess with us forever. We got oil and resources. We have good businessmen and sharp minds.

The IC can't hold us down forever. We need to stop holding each other back.need to raise my kids in a stable paradise with Deen dhaqan. It's our duty to mold dhulkeegi as we wish.

The same abdi iley that killed his own people. :hillarybiz: Please don’t mention that useless imbecile to me.

please leave my uncle alone,, he was our Stalin,

creates 3 new universities, where he gave 20% of uni places to somalis and djiboutians and puntland and somaliland etc

created 4 vice presidents where Absame gets 2

created 42 new degmos where Absame got 41

created 2 new gobals where Absame got both

created 100 new Mps where Absame got 80, going from 180 mps to 283 Mps, where Absame control 245 Mps out of 282,

moved passport office back to dira dabe to avoid idoor and other somalis getting a passport so we created the 700 km journey dead road to dira daba rather than maker it easy for them in jigjiga but Absame have an office in jigjiga that gets the passport ready on their behalf, no shisheye allowed,

created a system where Absame have their own check inline at airports as natives for quick airport passport check ins and outs and other langabs where kept waiting in their slow line,

use to give Jubaland 7 million birr a month and cars and other political strategic help like telling hassan sheikh to recognise jubaland by inviting the hoto to Jigijiga

he was our Stalin, our Mao, we sometimes need a ruthless leader to put us inline but as long as he makes the state ours and builds the state and his people, we will build monuments insha Allah

removed all federal troop bases outside of DDS

90% of cabinet ministers was under Absame

karbashed and murked idoor, hawadly, HG, boons and other langabs around the border when ever they stepped out of line and who ever got out of line,

would kill oromo when ever they tried coming to our borders,

Leave our Stalin alone, somalis are hardheaded stubborn race difficult to rule

this is why ONLF have started negotiating as part of the deal for his release, so far we have succeed having his officials released under ONLF deals, insha Allah he too be free soon, dont ever forget he is an Absame son and the father of our nation

the man made DDS an Absame Kuumade stronghold and he killed idoor when they stepped out if line, gotta love him just for that

dont ever insult my uncle again, i am warning you or you will have my wrath, even as an ONLF supporter i will not let yuo insult my adeer naya, think twice if you think i will laugh for as you insult my uncle, :ufdup:

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)

creates 3 new universities, where he gave 20% of uni places to somalis and djiboutians and puntland and somaliland etc

created 100 new Mps where Absame got 80, going from 180 mps to 283 Mps, where Absame control 245 Mps out of 282,

moved passport office back to dira dabe to avoid eedoor and other somalis getting a passport so we created the 700 km journey dead road to dira daba rather than maker it easy for them in jigjiga but Absame have an office in jigjiga that gets the passport ready on their behalf, no shisheye allowed,

created a system where Absame have their own check inline at airports as natives for quick airport passport check ins and outs and other langabs where kept waiting in their slow line,

use to give Jubaland 7 million birr a month and cars and other political strategic help like telling hassan sheikh to recognise jubaland by inviting the hoto to Jigijiga

he was our Stalin, our Mao, we sometimes need a ruthless leader to put us inline but as long as he makes the state ours and builds the state and his people, we will build monuments insha Allah

karbashed and murked eedoor, hawadly, HG, buuns and other langabs around the border when ever they stepped out of line and who ever got out of line,

this is why ONLF have started negotiating as part of the deal for his release, so far we have succeed having his officials released under ONLF deals, insha Allah he too be free soon, dont ever forget he is an Absame son and the father of our nation

the man made DDS an Absame Kuumade stronghold and he killed eedoor when they stepped out if line, gotta love him just for that

dont ever insult my uncle again, i am warning you or you will have my wrath, even as an ONLF supporter i will not let yuo insult my adeer naya, think twice if you think i will laugh for as you insult my uncle, :ufdup:

Somali state is the least devolved states in Ethiopia because of him.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
This is very bad the south is still too dangerous for this they should be bringing in more troops not the other way around

moved passport office back to dira dabe to avoid eedoor and other somalis getting a passport so we created the 700 km journey dead road to dira daba rather than maker it easy for them in jigjiga but Absame have an office in jigjiga that gets the passport ready on their behalf, no shisheye allowed,

karbashed and murked eedoor, hawadly, HG, buuns and other langabs around the border when ever they stepped out of line and who ever got out of line,

the man made DDS an Absame Kuumade stronghold and he killed eedoor when they stepped out if line, gotta love him just for that

Hope he gets released soon so I can peel of his skin:banderas::lawd::ahh:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is very bad the south is still too dangerous for this they should be bringing in more troops not the other way around

There is no way Amisom is leaving or the south will fall over night, we seen the huge losses gained by the SNA in the southern villages. I say they should be expanded to galmudug, since 30% of the territory is under alshabab and begin purging and reside in dhusomareeb. I know Ethiopia regularly intervenes but we need an amisom base in galmudug where puntland and amisom work together managing the occupied south and the free somalia

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
There is no way Amisom is leaving or the south will fall over night, we seen the huge losses gained by the SNA in the southern villages. I say they should be expanded to galmudug, since 30% of the territory is under alshabab and begin purging and reside in dhusomareeb. I know Ethiopia regularly intervenes but we need an amisom base in galmudug where puntland and amisom work together managing the occupied south and the free somalia
Ditoore what do you think about Puntland donating troops to AMISOM? I think it's a good idea might as well make money off of the cash cow down south plus it's also good leverage against the moryaans the cherry on top is the battle experience they'd gain

yeah right, maybe you need to get to know ethioppia,

what is your metric? data out of your Asshole?

where is your evidence, ?

banshunglu is at war with ahmaar, ahmaar at war with sudan since they lost land to them thanks to tplf giving away land, with banshunglu,

canfaar and oromo at each others throat,

oromo is at war with ahmaar, banshunguli with sidam, with canfaar and harrar

in fact DDS is the safest in terms of terori atatcks from shishkaba and wild somalia tribes and internally most likely the safest

you need to update yuor info son, cuqdad clouded judgement

even gambella get their kids stolen by south sudani warlords,

sudan militais karbash ahmaar, ahmaar and tigra have gone to war, inside ahmaaria civil war with muslim and non muslim,

we are the safest and most stable due to uncle cabdi the great's Liyu being trained to lead and secure the region 1005 and that is because 97% of liyu are Absame, no langab allowed

one tribe should control an area, no alshabab mess with us, we shoot them on sight,

learn facts warya,

kulaha DDS is not safe and not developing,

a taxi driver in Jigjiga makes 10,000 Birr average, in adis ababa he will make 2,000 birr, a month, no smali taxi driver works for less than 10,000 a month

you can hire a maid in in jigjiga for $100, and they are all oromo and ahmaar, somalis hire maids because no somali would work for that teach but an ahmaar will

why are ahmaar and oromo servant coming to DDS for work as maid if DDS is so under developed?

somalis are good at business and trade and create jobs for themselves, hotel land prices in DDS is sky rocketing for the last 10 years, affordable now in every major city due to massive investments from inside DDS and Absame from abroad,

Pax Absame warya, Pax Absamia,

devolved? and ahmaaria or tigra or oormo is more devolved and thus have more devolution?

hahahahahha

your funny, these are regions are more structured than we are

besides, why would we want every village with their own militia and causing havoc? we need Jigjiga leading everything and negotiating with adis and somali regions for deals etc, we cannot have like somalia where every tuulo is her own state

the governors have a lot of flexibility for schools, education, roads, investments and inf act governors will encourage these in their own regions but they will be answerable to jigjiga otherwise we get a lot of chaos and corruption like somalia where a tuulo leader will rob the people and do harm,

dont worry sxb, insha Allah when we win the elections, we JWXO have a lot of vision for the region in terms of development and devolution accountability for the regions,

but we also want a wider DDS vision also running from the top two, we need both,

we will stream line business license, cut out price fixing, deregulate and encourage investments

but I would also ideally like to deport all non Kuumade except for ashraf and gerri koombe who are brothers, deport the rest to somalia and secure our 5500 km border

somalis hate us so why not deport them, build more universities, send more kids to abroad for scholarship, cabdi iley used to send hundreds of kids every couple of years

manufacture more, add more value, create more stable crops for the 100 million market we are in and use Djibouti for our gas exports rather than somalia to starve somalis from hard currency, i dont want them to benefit, they are our enemies and want to wipe us out deep down,

everyone is our enemy as far as i am concern, if our oormo and somali neighbours had their chance they will wipe us out if they could or give the chance, and we must make sure this never happens,

we have plans my boy, dont worry, insha Allah :russsmug:

Why in Somali galbeed? You do know that these dirty soldiers mingle with the locals. They might abuse underage girls and rape women because they can get away with it. They have been doing it in somalia. The Ethiopian government is showing us that somali lives are worthless to them.

read the UN reports, these monkeys dont go out like wild men and rape, somalis specially HAG groups would go to their villages in hoto towns and bring girls for them, and eley and jarer bantu girls maskiin ah in xamar refugee camps,

many hoto girls said their cousins tricked them , guys who worked as translators, one girl even said her male translator cousin was paid $10, yes $10 to find her, a virgin 17 year old girl for an adoon monkey and he tricked her and told her she can get medicine,

in kismayo the Kenyans are not allowed to come out with out a somali guy keeping an eye, it also helps lots of kenyan soldiers are from NFD

its the type of leadership, hassan sheikh allowed these girls to be taken to the monkeys, Ahmed madoobe has placed them far away from the city, several km out and no one is allowed to go,

some times its one of culture, HAG by nature have no daqan, Darood except for marehan have culture and avoid these things,

Ahmed madoobe doesn't allow any girl to roam around bases in kismayo, american one or kenyna one,

DDS under Cabdi iley removed all federal troop bases and gave the lands to people to build homes or turned them into colleges, macad and universities by negotiating with TPLF, , no way will they come to jigjiga or DDS, Ethiopia kicked out a US base anyways under Obama era, no way will they want that back as they know it is interference and neither will cagjar or ONLF accept it, there is no force in Ethiopia since zinawi died the country is more afraid of exploding so they all give this uneasy peace, this is why ONLF was begged to the negotiating table with out recognising federal constitutions just to make peace and avoid civil war in the country of 87 ethnic groups and 99 languages

Automaton

devolved? and ahmaaria or tigra or oormo is more devolved and thus have more devolution?

hahahahahha

your funny, these are regions are more structured than we are

besides, why would we want every village with their own militia and causing havoc? we need Jigjiga leading everything and negotiating with adis and somali regions for deals etc, we cannot have like somalia where every tuulo is her own state

the governors have a lot of flexibility for schools, education, roads, investments and inf act governors will encourage these in their own regions but they will be answerable to jigjiga otherwise we get a lot of chaos and corruption like somalia where a tuulo leader will rob the people and do harm,

dont worry sxb, insha Allah when we win the elections, we JWXO have a lot of vision for the region in terms of development and devolution accountability for the regions,

but we also want a wider DDS vision also running from the top two, we need both,

we will stream line business license, cut out price fixing, deregulate and encourage investments

but I would also ideally like to deport all non Kuumade except for ashraf and gerri koombe who are brothers, deport the rest to somalia and secure our 5500 km border

somalis hate us so why not deport them, build more universities, send more kids to abroad for scholarship, cabdi iley used to send hundreds of kids every couple of years

manufacture more, add more value, create more stable crops for the 100 million market we are in and use Djibouti for our gas exports rather than somalia to starve somalis from hard currency, i dont want them to benefit, they are our enemies and want to wipe us out deep down,

everyone is our enemy as far as i am concern, if our oormo and somali neighbours had their chance they will wipe us out if they could or give the chance, and we must make sure this never happens,

we have plans my boy, dont worry, insha Allah :russsmug:

DDS is for everyone not the few. You account for only 30% of the total population and don't give me your usual fake stats. With this mentality, no wonder other groups will support Oromo.

DDS is for everyone not the few. You account for only 30% of the total population and don't give me your usual fake stats. With this mentality, no wonder other groups will support Oromo.

Again, you got 30% out of your langab Ass, :russ::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

langab waxid, how can 30% rule the other 70% for hundreds of years to the point the British named the region The Ogaden or Ogadeniya in 1884 during Berlin Conference?

becasue only Absame fights back, i liertally conquered this land inch by inch for centuries, from King Wiil Waal The Conqueror to Ugaas Nuur Cubudiye The great, I piss on your somalinimo BS cuqdad,

support oromos, i fucked somalis and still ruled them as their regional president despite being at war with 100 million habashi, what is an oromo i have karbashed for centuries

kulaha the oromo will get langab support with this mentality :pachah1::mjlol::drakelaugh:

the land is owned by Absame Kuumade warya and everyone else is a marti/ guest who dont have the balls to fight back,

1596326874294.png

1596326888782.png

1596326902205.png

Automaton

Again, you got 30% out of your langab Ass, :russ::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

langab waxid, how can 30% rule the other 70% for hundreds of years to the point the British named the region The Ogaden or Ogadeniya in 1884 during Berlin Conference?

becasue only Absame fights back, i liertally conquered this land inch by inch for centuries, from King Wiil Waal The Conqueror to Ugaas Nuur Cubudiye The great, I piss on your somalinimo BS cuqdad,

support oromos, i fucked somalis and still ruled them as their regional president despite being at war with 100 million habashi, what is an oromo i have karbashed for centuries

kulaha the oromo will get langab support with this mentality :pachah1::mjlol::drakelaugh:

the land is owned by Absame Kuumade warya and everyone else is a marti/ guest who dont have the balls to fight back,

View attachment 135444

View attachment 135445

View attachment 135446

Free yourself from Ethiopia first pal then you can argue. Imaging bragging about being colonized by Ethiopia for hundreds of years.

Free yourself from Ethiopia first pal then you can argue. Imaging bragging about being colonized by Ethiopia for hundreds of years.

and the langab who claims you make up 70% kkkkkkk

centuries kulaha, the British handed over my land in 1958 and i have been fighting and the only one to pick up a gun,

it took world super powers like the British and Soviet Union to make me stay and billions of dollars of western military aid each year to ethiopia, yet at least i fought back and respected for it to the point i rule as the regional president, not bad to be one of the 9 presidents of a nation with 87 ethnic groups, and 99 langauges,

i can eat good and i still have the balls to tell them i will conduct a referendum after the next election, i started a party called ONLF that tells them this is our vision, a referendum, where is your party?

i have balls of steel, you have balls of hay,

have you fought back Mr 70% of DDS? kkkkkkk

However, when will you free your 70% of "your land" since you just literally admitted and claimed i make up only 30% and you make up 70?% of the land?

hypocrisy langab waxid, so all the sudden only I live in DDS but 5 minutes ago your langab ass made up 70%??

why dont you pick up a gun, at least i have, someone please tell me this langabs tribe so i can karbash him

langab-ness and hypocrisy, it stops their logical process :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::mjlaugh::russ::russ::russ:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts