AMISOM relocating from Somalia to Ethiopia, troop withdrawals have begun

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Good analysis mudane, to add its been rumored that the Farmaajo is supposed to take a trip to Turkey after the naming of the new Prime Minister, we could see some news then that could shine some more light on this. Perhaps the signing of a defense pact, or oil related stuff.

This isn't good news, mogadishu is still getting 'cucked' by americans at balidogle, the turks who have a huge base there. Mogadishu shall remain like that untill it comes under Majerten

Good analysis mudane, to add its been rumored that the Farmaajo is supposed to take a trip to Turkey after the naming of the new Prime Minister, we could see some news then that could shine some more light on this. Perhaps the signing of a defense pact, or oil related stuff.
I also heard he will take his boyfriend abiy and emir of qatar with him to Ankara. I expect some big moves from farmaajo

@Teeri-Alpha PL refuses military bases from any nation. SL/DJIBOUTI/HAMAR are the prime spots where soldiers go. Berbera will host UAE soldiers, Djibouti hosts american soldiers. Now Jigjiga will host Amisom. It's amazing there is three military bases now in the north. Jigjiga-Djibouti-Berbera and their all within 'rock distance' of each other. Notice how the gob gob dhalay puntland doesn't sell it's local safety for soldiers

this is BS speculation, Ethiopia closed down US base in 2015 and told Obama no thanks, ethiopia will never allow foreign troops, to hell with that, may Djibouti might

cabdi iley's best achievement was negotiating successfully with Ethiopia to remove her federal troops out of DDS and closing the 4 main bases, which by 2014 he achieved all of them,

in fact the biggest base in Qoraxey was closed then cabdi Iley gave half the land to OG families to build homes and the other half to open a 42,000 place macad college and university campus funded by Germany, one of only 3 universities funded by the EU and Germany in ethiopia, the other two were taken by ahmaar and tigra,

he fought hard for these achievements, and by 2014 he had successfully negotiated to have all the bases closed in DDS,

trust me, neither cagjar or ONLF will accept amison in jigjiga, only Liyu police

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
The Turkish analysts are saying that the Somali base will play a vital role in the Turkish moves in Yemen and Oman.

AbdiGeedi

@kickz

I wonder if there is a deep rift between Trump and MBS and the above news somehow related to it. Tensions were pretty high when Trump requested but Saudi Arabia refused to call off the oil production war with Russia causing the oil prices to drop to record lows and basically killing the US shale oil production. Trump removed the US operated Patriot air defense system from SA after that.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@kickz

I wonder if there is a deep rift between Trump and MBS and the above news somehow related to it. Tensions were pretty high when Trump requested but Saudi Arabia refused to call off the oil production war with Russia causing the oil prices to drop to record lows and basically killing the US shale oil production. Trump removed the US operated Patriot air defense system from SA after that.

There's definitely a policy shift happening in the Horn, the West is moving from MiddleEast to the Horn in the coming decades. And Saudis probably still salty that Trump refused war with Iran

AbdiGeedi

There's definitely a policy shift happening in the Horn, the West is moving from MiddleEast to the Horn in the coming decades.
We need to get out of our retarded "it's my tuulo and I rule here" mentality and strengthen united Somalia.

I noticed the US has started to criticize Somaliland now.

Also Kheyre's austing might have been engineered from abroad most likely the US or Turkey to solidify Farmaajo's power to neutralize the risk of political power struggle and destabilization of Somalia. Kheyre probably has been or about to get compensated and promised the future political engagement.

I am free flowing in my thinking right now to analize and understand what is happening in Somalia. One thing is clear to me the changes are of geopolitical scope and encompass the Horn and the Middle east.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We need to get out of our retarded "it's my tuulo and I rule here" mentality and strengthen united Somalia.

I noticed the US has started to criticize Somaliland now.

Also Kheyre's austing might have been engineered from abroad most likely the US or Turkey to solidify Farmaajo's power to neutralize the risk of political power struggle and destabilization of Somalia. Kheyre probably has been or about to get compensated and promised the future political engagement.

I am free flowing in my thinking right now to analize and understand what is happening in Somalia. One thing is clear to me the changes are of geopolitical scope and encompass the Horn and the Middle east.

God damn you nationalist, stop talking about my tuulo and your tuulo being one, go fix your tuulo first and come to me and we can talk then. Untill you get this in your head, your nationalist crap is falling deaf ears. Why would I want to speak to you when your own tuulo is a mess. Why do u care about other people tuulos and bringing them together when you can't even bring your own tuulos together? grow up

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Australia is a great example of 'federation'. 6 colonies and regions with separate governments came together to form the 'federation of australia'. Somalia is heading towards the same path. We have 6 regions and each one must fulfill the same mandatory requirements like the australian regions did. Qof wax isku darsanayo region kale ma jiro untill u fix your region first. Rather then looking at Somalia as national whole, look at where u came from and go fix that and then come to the table of federation. At least them we can be equal partners oo wax isku darsanayo.

There's definitely a policy shift happening in the Horn, the West is moving from MiddleEast to the Horn in the coming decades. And Saudis probably still salty that Trump refused war with Iran
The war with Iran will happen, it's not a matter of if but when. It's not just Saudis but that want war with Iran but Israel and Egypt as well.

AbdiGeedi

@DR OSMAN

I support federalism and favor the US model.

Unfortunately, your "look at where u came from and go fix that and then come to the table of federation" approach won't work due to the Somali realities on the ground. The lagging states can catch up on the go while in united federated Somalia.

AbdiGeedi

The war with Iran will happen, it's not a matter of if but when. It's not just Saudis but that want war with Iran but Israel and Egypt as well.
I doubt the war will happen since Russia and China are standing behind Iran. The US, Saudi Arabia and Israel could not pull off the whipping of Qatar to put it inline with their Iran policies due to the involvement of Turkey on the side of Qatar. And you are talking about them taking on Russia and China. It ain't happening.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN

I support federalism and favor the US model.

Unfortunately, your "look at where u came from and go fix that and then come to the table of federation" approach won't work due to the Somali realities on the ground. The lagging states can catch up on the go while in united federated Somalia.

Listen the American model sucks because they came from a civil war background. Somalia had a civil war but there is no civil war today, yes their maybe memories of it but in reality there is a new generation of people who never saw it, which includes me. So how will me and you negiotate and bring our regions and tuulos under a federation. Go study the Australian model, each region was like us separate and autonomous and run by different presidents, each region prospered and when they sat down to negiotate on the federation, they all brought something to the table, what are u bringing waryaa to the Somali federation except 'somalinimo songs' and bonsborugh marehan nonsense?

The reason I support the Australian model is, they created their govt recently in 1901, before then 6 mamul oo xaduud uu kala yaal bay ahayeen like we are today. The great thing is, each region built their tuulos locally first and then said to the other regions 'wax aan isku darsano' and this created the lucky country it is today which is the Federation of Australia. But if Australia was like Somalia where PL/SL is developing and progressing while the other half of the nation isn't progressing, wax laysku darsado ma jiro sxb, their would be no australia federation if that was case.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalia is like a 'cake' it has distintegrated into 6 slices . 2 slices are surviving and progressing that is PL/SL. The other part of the cake the southern portion needs to come with their slice(JL/SW/GM/HAMAR/ and rebuild it themselves, That is your part of the cake, it's not my region or problem. From that we can then discuss how to reconstruct the cake and it sure as hell won't be repeating the past unification systems. Till then keep dreaming of Somalia as a whole united because ma arki wax aad soo wadid oo khayr ah when you can't implement that in your own region.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I say as pre-conditions to Somali federation we stipulate to all Somali regions that must meet the following mandatory requirements before being considered apart of the Somali federation.

1. Security both policing and regional army that protects their border security
2. Constitutional process that was done bottom up from their locals not top down from Mogadishu
3. Rule of law thru criminal courts for civilians and we want to ensure they have a state court that monitors their government is in-line
4. Democracy
5. Development

Untill I see that bare minimum across all territories, wallahi I will be kicking and screaming if PL joins them in a Somali Federation, in-fact I prefer PL stay out of the federation process all together till all those regional milestones are reached in Southern Somalia.

42FE3C9A-6056-4103-BD96-B740D3DE0315.gif

AbdiGeedi

its BS news, who the hell names a newspaper African intelligence, what intelligence do Africans have horta? they need the white men to create and build everything, kkkkk
African intelligence is a reputable 40 years old publication based in Paris and run by white men.

Link to the article:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I say as pre-conditions to Somali federation we stipulate to all Somali regions that must meet the following mandatory requirements before being considered apart of the Somali federation.

1. Security both policing and regional army that protects their border security
2. Constitutional process that was done bottom up from their locals not top down from Mogadishu
3. Rule of law thru criminal courts for civilians and we want to ensure they have a state court that monitors their government is in-line
4. Democracy
5. Development

Untill I see that bare minimum across all territories, wallahi I will be kicking and screaming if PL joins them in a Somali Federation, in-fact I prefer PL stay out of the federation process all together till all those regional milestones are reached in Southern Somalia.
@DR OSMAN ina-adeer, you forgetting a historical event that let those southern clan people to be loyal to xamar and wait orders. Somalia since 1960 till 1991, All Somalia gobols 18 was waiting xamar orders in everything related to their live, from study, password, work...etc. Federalism its something new to them and they cant implement it like PL iyo SL. PL was previous of Two kingdoms and Dhulo lands that created PL. SL was British Isaaq. South was always xamar their capital. In my opinion the only way Somalia to be united as Federal country that can work together is to bring useless states like hirshabelle iyo SWS add them to Xamar to be one mamool from xamar. JL iyo GM recently start to work as Federal states. They can reach the minimum requirmenet as Federal states within 3 years.

Of-course Hawiya (HS) and RX (SWS) will not accept this cause they afraid that Daroods then will have the upper hand.

Hawiya & RX should understand that Somalia will not wait for long. You have to start to build your lands so Somalia can stand again. If its hard to achieve it go back to mama xamar like the old days.

Simple as it.

Trending

Latest posts