America SLAPS down spoiler Deni, tell him to be constructive in talks with Somalia and rejoin NCC

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Sanctions are only used to those who hold western passports or who has their family members in the West. Deni doesn't fall in either of those categories. Therefore, any threats using sanctions would have no teeth against a man whose business is either in Somalia or in the rest of Africa.

As a matter a fact, this threat from the Halane Green Zone is a good thing politically for Deni as it shows him a politician with a backbone who can defy them.
Wrong all his assets and PLs in the Western world will be frozen.

These low IQ chimps need to worry about themselves. PL is the only one upholding federalism. The thing they don't understand is PL is not like Galmudug or Hirshabelle (fake states). PL encompasses the most geopolitcially important land in all of Somaliweyn. When you have access to the Indian Ocean, Gulf of Aden and the Red Sea, you can do whatever you want. There's levels to this.

PL is the reason why Somalia even has some semblance of importance on the world stage. Imagine a Somalia without PL, how much more unimportant they get for the superpowers. My advice to you jungle dwellers is to keep quiet and eat your plumpy nuts🤫. I know how much anger you hold due to your inferiority complex when it comes to us, but there's nothing you can do about it. No amount of tantrums will change anything. We don't care about that constitution we do what we want. We will even create SSC without Xamars approval. HSM will learn like his predecessor how powerless he really is.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
These low IQ chimps need to worry about themselves. PL is the only one upholding federalism. The thing they don't understand is PL is not like Galmudug or Hirshabelle (fake states). PL encompasses the most geopolitcially important land in all of Somaliweyn. When you have access to the Indian Ocean, Gulf of Aden and the Red Sea, you can do whatever you want. There's levels to this.

PL is the reason why Somalia even has some semblance of importance on the world stage. Imagine a Somalia without PL, how much more unimportant they get for the superpowers. My advice to you jungle dwellers is to keep quiet and eat your plumpy nuts🤫. I know how much anger you hold due to your inferiority complex when it comes to us, but there's nothing you can do about it. No amount of tantrums will change anything. We don't care about that constitution we do what we want. We will even create SSC without Xamars approval. HSM will learn like his predecessor how powerless he really is.
Are you one of the 400k who registered? Small world out there uno.

It seems like you are not familiar with the art of politics. This is what you call a political shakedown. Deni will be at the next NCC and sign the papers like Gaas was forced to when PL was refusing to accept Galmudug.

Somali Saayid

VIP

Look at this kibir, I've never seen something so profound.

It seems like you are not familiar with the art of politics. This is what you call a political shakedown. Deni will be at the next NCC and sign the papers like Gaas was forced to when PL was refusing to accept Galmudug.
It is you who is misinformed. The mayor of villa somalia cannot do anything. PL can stall the whole nation building process until the next election. 3 years time, we'll put someone proper in that seat. Keep crying, meanwhile PSF is saving you.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
It is you who is misinformed. The mayor of villa somalia cannot do anything. PL can stall the whole nation building process until the next election. 3 years time, we'll put someone proper in that seat. Keep crying, meanwhile PSF is saving you.
It seems you really have no clue. Without IC support, PL cannot stall anything.

Notice how the tweet even leads with ‘international donors’. PL’s opposition to completing the constitution will be ignored by the IC and therefore Somalia can move on and focus on the reforms it wants. PL is best signing the papers if it doesn’t want to not even have access to any of the loans the FGS will be ordering (they’ll number in the billions)

Any state can stall the whole nation building process. To the IC, PL is the same as JL, GM etc when it comes to the NCC. That’s what you people fail to understand. Your clans ego and kibir only exists online on forums. Not in reality

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

Those 400k are mostly youth, there's less participation among 30+. These elections are also local and most of the candidates will be young adults. So we are propping up the next generation. You are not on our level.

Any state can stall the whole nation building process. To the IC, PL is the same as JL, GM etc when it comes to the NCC. That’s what you people fail to understand. Your clans ego and kibir only exists online on forums. Not in reality
Ah yes, the infamous Galmudug with Al S, no development, institutions or any semblance of a real government.Yes that's equivalent to a 25 year old state that's peaceful and functions like it's own country. Your ignorance and stupidity is showing.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Ah yes, the infamous Galmudug with Al S, no development, institutions or any semblance of a real government.Yes that's equivalent to a 25 year old state that's peaceful and functions like it's own country. Your ignorance and stupidity is showing.
Galmudug is as real as PL. it’s beautiful isn’t it? PL is now the same as Galmudug Hirshabelle KG and JL. I’ve been praying for times like these :lawd: I know this is not how you envisioned federalism to work out but tough luck.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
568F4487-3333-489B-BB03-052781D2AFFB.jpeg
42368FD6-4ED1-45BA-AE51-8246FAEE410E.jpeg

Madaxweynaha Hirshabelle Guudlawe in Nairobi meeting with the international community to accelerate support and strengthen the stabilization programs that were put in place in the liberated areas and districts to ensure that the community can receive state services.

Contrast this with Deni running back with the tails behind his legs. One man delivers the other is told what to do :mjlaugh:

Somali Saayid

VIP
Sxb. The fight between deni and culusow is not our business.
Waalal at this point it isnt even about Deni iyo Cuulusow this is about the kibir of people who think they can do something, they were pulling the same shit during faarmajo's term, it's annoying when people refuse to accept they won't get everything they want and instead resort to the buuq we see before us.

People like this can't be allowed to hinder progress and frankly it disgusts me.
I hope they can wake up only when their tol is in office is when we should listen to villa somalia.

Galmudug is as real as PL. it’s beautiful isn’t it? PL is now the same as Galmudug Hirshabelle KG and JL. I’ve been praying for times like these :lawd: I know this is not how you envisioned federalism to work out but tough luck.
Is this what you do? Keep repeating lies to yourself until it's the truth? Like I said, doesn't matter what people think, PL will always have the upper hand because it created the federal government, it's the oldest, is self sufficient, peaceful, greater geopolitical importance (Indian Ocean, Gulf of Aden, Red Sea), long lasting legitimate institutions, democracy, etc we can go on and on.

Y

he accused mx of being Hutu slaves, ofc I'm gonna give a response, I don't speak for anyone I am not nabadoon I am not Ugaas and I am still entitled to my opinion, I said I am neutral if not slightly sympathetic to centralists. This is when he started an argument. Go back and read what happened brig you come to and tell me whom I am a representative by your logic me and someone who supports Denito both speak for Beesha?
Come on don't give me that shit, I'm a commentator not everything is about the clan I represent.
If you go back to the first the page , you started it . This thread had nothing to do with us. Stay out of it. Teeda kale, you haven’t even been vetted yet . You remind me of that Mujahid Ina nur guy who used to claim reer ugaas sharmake, now you are wearing reer siyad hussein kastuumo.

Waalal at this point it isnt even about Deni iyo Cuulusow this is about the kibir of people who think they can do something, they were pulling the same shit during faarmajo's term, it's annoying when people refuse to accept they won't get everything they want and instead resort to the buuq we see before us.

People like this can't be allowed to hinder progress and frankly it disgusts me.
I hope they can wake up only when their tol is in office is when we should listen to villa somalia.
You are one weird person. This isn't the 80s wake up, Somalia will never be centralized. We are a decentralized Federalist system with a weak president.

Somali Saayid

VIP
If you go back to the first the page , you started it . This thread had nothing to do with us. Stay out of it. Teeda kale, you haven’t even been vetted yet . You remind me of that Mujahid Ina nur guy who used to claim reer ugaas sharmake, now you are wearing reer siyad hussein kastuumo.
I'm not the one who started insults like we sent this to who, I called out the fact they built 'world class aiports' that has nothing to do with PL or Deni, but he is the ones who turned to conflict instead of simply saying we have 'good' airports.

wdym vetted? Am I being accused of being a sheegato, I said i'm Reer Siyaad Xussien but if you want to ask me more questions you can dm im not going to reveal info on this section in front of other clans.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Salaam alaykum baby girl, we will not attack Marehan today. But tomorrow is another day and we might depending on our mood.

Trending

Latest posts