America SLAPS down spoiler Deni, tell him to be constructive in talks with Somalia and rejoin NCC

bidenkulaha

GalYare

:mjlaugh: PL being treated the laangaab state it
501890B5-F355-4E76-AD39-BFA22259C90D.gif

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Get your non somali nose out of pl affairs, yaa ajnabi.

Fadlan f*ck off and take your cronies with you.

Imagine being mad that one state out of all of them is actually upholding the constitution.

Go cry eslewhere if it takes 10 more years to get it done the right way, so be it. Ain't no one wants a quick fix that will blow up in your face.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

Imagine being mad that one state out of all of them is actually upholding the constitution.

Go cry eslewhere if it takes 10 more years to get it done the right way, so be it. Ain't no one wants a quick fix that will blow up in your face.

These are all happening. Whether PL likes it or not. And we’re not waiting for SL.

Somalia bash bash iyo barwaaqo ayaa usoo hoyatay.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
:pachah1: lol @ America slaps. Nothing will get through without PL. Gather all your Gareens and have countless meetings all you want. Deni only task is to make sure the begging bowls will remain empty. Nothing will be signed. We don't want to be tied with the bunker gov. Separately or nothing comes in. It's that simple.

I dare that Oromo, BidenKulaha, to translate a video in Af-Soomaali for us.

PL is self-sufficient in everything and is building world class airports and ports.Yankees pay for SNA salary and HSM pays for Galnus Salary including president qoorqoor Baahane’s. Learn the difference Hutu boys.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP

These are all happening. Whether PL likes it or not. And we’re not waiting for SL.

Somalia bash bash iyo barwaaqo ayaa usoo hoyatay.

Bro f*ck off and go to your own people, before i make it my personal mission to expose who you actually are.

There are laws and a constitution for a reason.

No need to act like a mooriyaan if you aren't even somali to begin with.

Is being oromo that shamefull that you have chosen a random hawiye minority clan.

You had options yet you want to be langaab 🤣🤣🤣

Go debate with your fellow Oromos about selassie or sum 😂😂

bidenkulaha

GalYare
:pachah1: lol @ America slaps. Nothing will get through without PL. Gather all your Gareens and have countless meetings all you want. Deni only task is to make sure the begging bowls will remain empty. Nothing will be signed. We don't want to be tied with the bunker gov. Separately or nothing comes in. It's that simple.
Deni will crumble. Watch him at the next NCC after stopping talks till ‘constitution is finished’. PL is the biggest begger state but those days of that are over. No more SL=PL=South Somalia.

Today SL will be treated separately from Somalia and PL=GM=HS=Xamar=KG=JL. Hawiye has 3 states and share others Alhamdulilah, this federalism is great for us :mjlaugh:

PL is self-sufficient in everything and is building world class airports and ports.Yankees pay for SNA salary and HSM pays for Galnus Salary including president qoorqoor Baahane’s. Learn the difference Hutu boys.
Self sufficient :dead: is that why you don’t even raise anywhere in tax of Xamar? Iska xishooda. PL LIES are finally being exposed.

Bro f*ck off and go to your own people, before i make it my personal mission to expose who you actually are.

There are laws and a constitution for a reason.

No need to act like a mooriyaan if you aren't even somali to begin with.

Is being oromo that shamefull that you have chosen a random hawiye minority clan.

You had options yet you want to be langaab 🤣🤣🤣

Go debate with your fellow Oromos about selassie or sum 😂😂
Minority hawiye clan. Who do u think I am? Xawadle? Yaa iga laandheersan. Stop making this personal and accept the L.

PL will listen to it’s master USA. Tbh calling you then your master is overdoing it and giving you too much importance but still you get my point.