America SLAPS down spoiler Deni, tell him to be constructive in talks with Somalia and rejoin NCC

I'm not triggered at all in fact I'm sad for you, who convinced you that you build world class aiports and sea ports?

More like you’re jealous… Your cuqdad towards Beesha Kablalax made you sleep in bed with a Hutu. Beesha will not respond to you or your likes until you guys join the big leagues and stop living like slaves.

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
World power shifting soon puntland can tell west to F off. 100 million is nothing in grand scheme of things .

What are oromos doing in this thread? y’all continue to stick your noses in places it doesn’t belong. Worry about your people being stateless 2nd class citizens in Ethiopia.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
More like you’re jealous… Your cuqdad towards Beesha Kablalax made you sleep in bed with a Hutu. Beesha will not respond to you or your likes until you guys join the big leagues and stop living like slaves.
R u Reer PL or Reer Refugee from NFD? We already on the big stage and we will soon have full control over JL FMS. Iska Xishood, the only slaves here are the ones who need the Americans to tell them what to do. I'm not in bed with Hutus I'm a staunch centralist. Power will remain 70% with the FGS and 40% to FMS Denito is hindering development my interests are that Somalia can move forward with PL being the entitled child it is we can't do that. I have no dog in this fight but I'd rather lean centralist then whatever shit PL is trying to pull. He's an old man ready to leave his kursi making buuq.

I just saw a thread of someone bragging that that he was holding this meeting in Kenya to bypass Xamar. They definitely told him to sit his fat ass down

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
R u Reer PL or Reer Refugee from NFD? We already on the big stage and we will soon have full control over JL FMS. Iska Xishood, the only slaves here are the ones who need the Americans to tell them what to do. I'm not in bed with Hutus I'm a staunch centralist. Power will remain 70% with the FGS and 40% to FMS Denito is hindering development my interests are that Somalia can move forward with PL being the entitled child it is we can't do that. I have no dog in this fight but I'd rather lean centralist then whatever shit PL is trying to pull. He's an old man ready to leave his kursi making buuq.
Your staunch centralist but yelling about fms seat that will be worthless than governor and mayor position if power goes to fgs 😆

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
When you live under HG as long as you have you have the same math skills as them yaab

:mjlaugh: PL being treated the laangaab state it View attachment 261423
Deni keeps on giving, studying PL antics and providing my adeers with the intel was worth the trouble.
1679333435199.png

For a while even I thought I was suffering from Majerteentitis, but I'm being vindicated. It seems Deni is just bad at national politics.

:whew:

cow

VIP

I suppose deni and madoobe joining badbaado qaran against farmaajo was not joining hutu?

Munaafiq.

Or ssdf and spm joining usc against siyad barre was OK?

Munaafiq

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Very reasonable MX. I support state building of Somalia first and foremost too, despite the FKD I do not hate any of my fellow Somali citizens! We should all join the train of equal power sharing, a strong FGS and 1m1v. Surely this is something every patriotic Somali should agree with :manny:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Deni keeps on giving, studying PL antics and providing my adeers with the intel was worth the trouble.
View attachment 261470
For a while even I thought I was suffering from Majerteentitis, but I'm being vindicated. It seems Deni is just bad at national politics.

:whew:
You’ve been a major debunker of PL myths and fake news bro. It’s been lonely out here but we persevered. Adheerkaaga is delivering win after win. Even I underestimated him at times

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
PL ciidamo are paid by the state. All the civil servants as well. Our roads are paid via taxes. America can fook off, Russia/China are the partners we need. FGS can stay on the US/UAE sphere of control, we’d rather work with Saudi/Iran/China

bidenkulaha

GalYare
PL ciidamo are paid by the state. All the civil servants as well. Our roads are paid via taxes. America can fook off, Russia/China are the partners we need. FGS can stay on the US/UAE sphere of control, we’d rather work with Saudi/Iran/China
Deni tried meeting with China and they said go to the FGS first, I’m not even kidding. China has a strong one somalia policy and are against states undermining central government. Maybe he can beg the Russians for some support but both countries aren’t fans of dealing without the FGS

Trending