America SLAPS down spoiler Deni, tell him to be constructive in talks with Somalia and rejoin NCC

Nomadic lord

Simply better.
PL is self-sufficient

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
somaliland commiting war crimes no mention of loosing funds , but puntland getting threatened for being stable FMS minding its own business. HSM is a piece of shit
Aaron Paul He Cant Keep Getting Away With This GIF by Breaking Bad

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Garoowe airport is the size as cabudwaaq. Ask your president Qoorqoor since he likes taking pictures whenever he lands at General Mohamed Abshir International.
I called you out and you respond off topic. Aden Adde is light years away from your village airports

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
If anything can be inferred from this tweet is that Hassan Sheekh Mohamud is their puppet and Deni is an independent man who is holding the line. Let them force Muuse Biixi. If not, the US ambassador or any foreign entity has no business to dictating to President Deni.
I agree the fact that US had to single out Deni shows how much clout he has. I dont support the guy but I love how he is humiliating Culusow. Without Deni nothing goes, no aid no debt relief, zilch

FF12ED5B-3DAE-4288-A8A1-4199E36974F4.jpeg

This is hardly a statement to celebrate. They appear to be somewhat balanced on the issue. Of course, they will tell PL to participate in the NCC. :stressed:
The IC consistently issues statements that are impartial.:farmajoyaab:

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Is the condition for FGS receiving donor funds Puntland being on board with NCC?
NCC isn’t meant to be politicised. However Deni pulled out given he was isolated and was at odds with HSM+all the other FMS/Banadir and they were going to move forward with or without him so didn’t want to legitimise the agreements they made with his presence. It’s not just about finance, also about security, federalising the courts and increasing the powers of the FGS over the FMS (if you look at the agreed power sharing between FMS and FGS), FGS has something like 40% of the powers, FMS 30%, local councils 30%.

if you also remember PL announced it is independent of FGS and no longer going to have talks till the constitution was completed (which wouldn’t happen without them). So US, along with the rest of the ICs and international donors telling Deni to return to the NCC is a major political blow and climb down. If he continues to refuse to do so, expect sanctions. This is usually how it plays out when Somali leaders refuse American orders

I see you are shameless with your lies.

I see you are triggered. You Marehans need to join the big leagues and start investing in your dusty towns. Did you know Dekata Bosaso was the only lifeline Cabudwaaq had for almost 20 some years? Don’t make me post how much Bosaso port donated to Reer cabudwaaq from 1991- 2012.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
I see you are triggered. You Marehans need to join the big leagues and start investing in your dusty towns. Did you know Dekata Bosaso was the only lifeline Cabudwaaq had for almost 20 some years? Don’t make me post how much Bosaso port donated to Reer cabudwaaq from 1991- 2012.
I'm not triggered at all in fact I'm sad for you, who convinced you that you build world class aiports and sea ports?

Trending