a4efv2ckl5f11.gif

and finally

tumblr_nyo8wgY8XV1r12e7ro1_500.gifv

#saynotoxaalimocentrism
#ihatexaalimos
#SMGTOW
#abdiexit

tumblr_nyoa4dhZO91r12e7ro1_r1_500.gifv
Lmaooooo, sxb do you know how to post gifs? I been trying but don't know.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
:samwelcome:damm you put some work in ill give you that,it would have been funnier if it made sence laakin

sxb as walaasha @HalimaJ said sidaan ma ku ficno walaal iska dhaaf cuqdada that you've for dumarka soomaliyeed. Gabdha intowda badan waa kuwa wanaagsan oo raagowda jaceyl sxb waxaan ka barya Alle in uu ka hoorkeeno mid wanaagsan oo sharaf leh oo hadana dhinac kasta ka qanicsa

Ameen thumma Ameen

Last edited:
Well I'm talking to someone and will ask her to wave it. If she says no we are done. She has more money than me as she been working for years and living home paying nothing.

:russ:

You are into her for the money then? She should put you on the ignore list already. I hope she gets a clue to your motive so she can dump you like now.

I've decided not to pay a single mahr for a somali girl if they ask am automatically moving on with an Eritrean baddie or oromo women even a harari buety like mudane Ahmed gurey reason being is

Somali women don't take mahr from ajnabis and clean their ajnabi husbands behind and get surprised when their treated worse then a hooker who at least gets paid then they get abused and discarded and blame somali men and their parents

If your not taking mahr from ajnabi men you shouldn't take it from us and you shouldn't accuse us of racism when we demand equal treatment at least be fair towards us all
Buy an apple, take a big bite out of it and say “This is your mehr.” See what she says just for laughs.
Record her reaction too.

Trending