Am not willing to pay mahr for somali girls

Are We racist for demanding equal treatment

• Yes were not

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • No we are

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
in what world is she nice shes such a manhating farax bashing typcal even if she was a billionaire i would be able to live with her for a single day

Warya, little boy listen up.

All this anger that you have against women, especially Somali women isn't healthy. I have a feeling that after a while this is going to take a toil on your mental health.

Your self esteem is so low that you have deluded yourself into thinking that you can't get a Xalimo and that they all go for ajnabis. Most Somalis are married to other Somalis. So that within itself tells me that you never speak to Somali girls in real life.

I'm afraid for you, you sound like the Somali version of Eliot Rodgers or other weird incels. I wouldn't even be suprised if you were socially awkward in real life.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Social media isn’t a true reflection of real life.

In any case, good luck sxb. We both know this is just an excuse to pursue your fetish :ulyin:
lool it isnt an excuse to pursue my fettish, in all honesty i prefere xalimos over ethios or eri girls i just like the food thats all the injera wat wat bianet tibsi etc also they have a great personality and are very nice and caring.

to be fair social media and all media are influential so yes they count as a general opinion

@HalimaJ is too stubborn to give up the farax crusade. She will not stop till she makes it to the Holy Land and commits a psychological genocide on us all:damedamn:

The day sspot guys stop being hypocritical and disrespectful towards Somali women is the day that I will stop my crusade against SSPOT Somali guys.

I have no problems with Faraaxs in real life. They are chill, cool and hilarious well the ones I know.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Warya, little boy listen up.

All this anger that you have against women, especially Somali women isn't healthy. I have a feeling that after a while this is going to take a toil on your mental health.

Your self esteem is so low that you have deluded yourself into thinking that you can't get a Xalimo and that they all go for ajnabis. Most Somalis are married to other Somalis. So that within itself tells me that you never speak to Somali girls in real life.

I'm afraid for you, you sound like the Somali version of Eliot Rodgers or other weird incels. I wouldn't even be suprised if you were socially awkward in real life.
lool again i dont hate women or somali women to be fair i only asked for equal treatment i never said that xalimos ditch abdis for ajnabis all i said is they get a better deal and far better treatment they even get their ass wiped for crying out load

i think their has allways been a misunderstanding between me and you:noneck:

Don't worry, you MJ f boy, luckily for you this site is anonymous. If I knew you in real life, i'd snitch on your ass and be like 'runnn, he doesn't care about you'.

Since, i don't know you, you're story is merely a past time entertainment. So please indulge me.

How did you secure a rich rich girl? Is she a business owner?

I'm very charming in real life and funny. You make a girl laugh you are halfway there

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The day sspot guys stop being hypocritical and disrespectful towards Somali women is the day that I will stop my crusade against SSPOT Somali guys.

I have no problems with Faraaxs in real life. They are chill and cool, well the ones I know.
There is no hypocrisy tho, we call out most who have tarnished our reputation, they just happened to be dominated by UK xalimos:kanyehmm:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Walaal one step at a time, first find a xalimo willing to marry you. What’s with these kids nowadays :noneck:

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
I told a man who wants me to marry his daughter to pay me the mahr as a joke. He told my father that he was insulted. My father said that there are something better not to joke about.

:browtf:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Don't be stupid. Mehr is an islamic obligation.

Ajnabis along with Somali guys should be paying it. Not my fault that a couple of bird brain pick me's like to sell themselves short.
In Somali dhaqan, you only pay mehr when you want to divorce:sass2:

Instead you give the family some money and your wife which mostly is for some dahab but nothing ridiculous

Yh, I get that impression from you. Not suprised.

Certain people's post give me an indication of how they are like, i can even imagine how they look as well.

Tbh I think most people troll here a lot. In real life I don't care for what somali girl who with their body. But it's a hot topic here. I'm all for screw who you want. Just don't attack your own people in public

There is no hypocrisy tho, we call out most who have tarnished our reputation, they just happened to be dominated by UK xalimos:kanyehmm:

So are the boys though, yet you focus just on the girls and make a 101 excuses for the men. You seem to have an obsession with putting down ALL western raised Somali girls.

You don't see me make threads about Somali guys and their shenanigans, nor do I generalise all western Somali guys.

Why don't you just breath and understand that you get trash men and women in every culture.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
So are the boys though, yet you focus just on the girls and make a 101 excuses for the men. You seem to have an obsession with putting down ALL western raised Somali girls.

You don't see me make threads about Somali guys and their shenanigans, nor do I generalise all western Somali guys.

Why don't you just breath and understand that you get trash men and women in every culture.
There is no thread where I defend Somali men doing xaram. Im consistent walal:samwelcome:

Tbh I think most people troll here a lot. In real life I don't care for what somali girl who with their body. But it's a hot topic here. I'm all for screw who you want. Just don't attack your own people in public

I can tell the difference between the ones that troll and the ones that have a screw missing and really believe what they write.

Its one of the reasons why, despite not agreeing with the things you write, you still come across as pretty sane as I get the impression that you don't mean what you write.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Don't be stupid. Mehr is an islamic obligation.

Ajnabis along with Somali guys should be paying it. Not my fault that a couple of bird brain pick me's like to sell themselves short.
thats what ive been trying to say unfortunately somali women have not demanded mahr from non somali men and have been cleaning and wiping the backs of ajnabis all while refusing to do anything for somali men and its well known now

we are merely pointing out the hipocracy none of us hate women or have been disrespectfull in anyway infact we have even called out the mistreatment somali women faced at the hands of ajnabis even though its their fault

Last edited:
There is no thread where I defend Somali men doing xaram. Im consistent walal:samwelcome:

There are threads in which you wrote that ALL/most western raised Somali girls are s.

You must be mad, if you think I a western raised Somali woman will put up with that slander.

How about next time, you focus on the Abdis behind bars.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Is you niggas dumb? Do you really think this religious Sufi would not give Mehr if he ever gets married to a Somali? Dumbass banana munching, tree swinging, n1ggers.

Trending

Latest posts