Am not willing to pay mahr for somali girls

Are We racist for demanding equal treatment

• Yes were not

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • No we are

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
Well I'm talking to someone and will ask her to wave it. If she says no we are done. She has more money than me as she been working for years and living home paying nothing.

Looooool you really are kinda trash.

I hope the girl you are talking to understands that she is the prize and that men should be providing for her.

If she does agree, then she is a pick me bird. :kodaksmiley:

The only thing I can say in that situation is knock yourself out.

:ileycry:

Looooool you really are kinda trash.

I hope the girl you are talking to understands that she is the prize and that men should be providing for her.

If she does agree, then she is a pick me bird. :kodaksmiley:

The only thing I can say in that situation is knock yourself out.

:ileycry:

Loool she is not a prize. She is a weirdo and I'm her best shot. Im also aiming to take her money. It's an ugly world we live in:cool:

Loool she is not a prize. She is a weirdo and I'm her best shot. Im also aiming to take her money. It's an ugly world we live in:cool:

Wow Jaydaan, it really is a savage world out there.

Tell me more, what makes her a weirdo? Also what makes you think you are her best shot? Is she unattractive?

:ooh:

Wow Jaydaan, it really is a savage world out there.

Tell me more, what makes her a weirdo? Also what makes you think you are her best shot? Is she unattractive?

:ooh:

She has a weird personality. She is pretty. Most men won't put up with her drama. I always outsmart her and knows how to keep her drama at check

She has a weird personality. She is pretty. Most men won't put up with her drama. I always outsmart her and knows how to keep her drama at check

Sorry, i'm asking you 101 questions, but you're evilness is rather fascinating.

What makes her personality 'weird'? What type of drama does she cause?

Sorry, i'm asking you 101 questions, but you're evilness is rather fascinating.

What makes her personality 'weird'? What type of drama does she cause?

She is petty, judgemental and insecure. Add that with daddy issue with a bit of know it all. You have a very unbearable person. She is a nutcase. But she has a lot of money and I'm getting paid soon:ftw9nwa: Also since every first somali marriage end in divorce nowadays. We were doomed. How's married life treating you btw

She is petty, judgemental and insecure. Add that with daddy issue with a bit of know it all. You have a very unbearable person. She is a nutcase. But she has a lot of money and I'm getting paid soon:ftw9nwa: Also since every first somali marriage end in divorce nowadays. We were doomed. How's married life treating you btw

Married life is great and I would like to think my husband isn't after my money looool

Miskeena's dad probably left her as a child, and now you're planning to use her money and divorce her.

Wow Jaydaan, i'm getting the chills just thinking about you're nefarious plan.
Wouldn't it just be easier for you to marry a girl you genuinely like. Why traumatise a girl who lost her father?

Married life is great and I would like to think my husband isn't after my money looool

Miskeena's dad probably left her as a child, and now you're planning to use her money and divorce her.

Wow Jaydaan, i'm getting the chills just thinking about you're nefarious plan.
Wouldn't it just be easier for you to marry a girl you genuinely like. Why traumatise a girl who lost her father?

That would be boring. I also don't believe in love. So that's that. She mat grow on me and I may not take all. But I'm really a good guy

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
How about just pursue Eritrean/Harare?

You have the weirdest chip on your shoulder. Maybe just focus on yourself. I mean it nicely.
lool i am focusing on my self but just keeping this all in my mind i will not pay a single penny for a xalimo who doesnt take a penny from ajnabis

That would be boring. I also don't believe in love. So that's that. She mat grow on me and I may not take all. But I'm really a good guy

Ah, so the plot thickens.

Okay, how are you planning to take her money? Do you still want to be a house husband, whilst you live off her?

Ah, so the plot thickens.

Okay, how are you planning to take her money? Do you still want to be a house husband, whilst you live off her?

I feel like you want to expose me. I thought we were allies:mjlol: and yes the dream has always been house husband while playing video games and have a side chick. Also take her money to start a business only in my name and dump her ass. Shame you are married you could help me to secure our bags.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I feel like you want to expose me. I thought we were allies:mjlol: and yes the dream has always been house husband while playing video games and have a side chick. Also take her money to start a business only in my name and dump her ass. Shame you are married you could help me to secure our bags.
sahib if she doesnt take mehr from you helps out with your buisness and shes smocking hot id say why dont you just settle down with her no point dumping her but if shes like @HalimaJ id say dump her all day long :siilaanyolaugh:

Don't worry, you MJ f boy, luckily for you this site is anonymous. If I knew you in real life, i'd snitch on your ass and be like 'runnn, he doesn't care about you'.

Since, i don't know you, you're story is merely a past time entertainment. So please indulge me.

How did you secure a rich rich girl? Is she a business owner?

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
social media is a huge media platform, if you have xalimos bashin insulting abdis on a public platfrom thats more then enough for anyone to make a rational decition

Social media isn’t a true reflection of real life.

In any case, good luck sxb. We both know this is just an excuse to pursue your fetish :ulyin:

Trending

Latest posts