Am not willing to pay mahr for somali girls

Are We racist for demanding equal treatment

• Yes were not

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • No we are

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
I've decided not to pay a single mahr for a somali girl if they ask am automatically moving on with an Eritrean baddie or oromo women even a harari buety like mudane Ahmed gurey reason being is

Somali women don't take mahr from ajnabis and clean their ajnabi husbands behind and get surprised when their treated worse then a hooker who at least gets paid then they get abused and discarded and blame somali men and their parents

If your not taking mahr from ajnabi men you shouldn't take it from us and you shouldn't accuse us of racism when we demand equal treatment at least be fair towards us all

My 1st advice to Any young Somali guy out here in the West getting his sh*t together I salute you it ain't easy out there...what I say next doesn't not apply to all the guys who have fallen off or high on drugs lean, weed, drunk on alcohol 24/7...chasing finished or done out here girls or involved in gangbangin I ain't judging just saying don't read into what I write next ...my advice is if you find a good Somali girl which ain't easy in todays market as the quality of Somali females in the West is pretty shit if I'm being honest...yh Somali guys are trash but the girls ain't that much better...the blueprint is tell her your expectations and what you will conform to and what you won't tell her crazy wedding is off the table if she real 1 she will take a honeymoon instead where she will contribute to some of the epxenses Thats no cap by the way ! 2nd meher figure is the hot topic these days if you are 1 of the somali dudes like me who doesn't engage in little ciyaal business snd has got his life intact and healthy and half decent looking tell her 1k thats it take it or leave it! If she walks away don't chase her theres other girls willing to take her spot a good dude in this climate is like a bottle of water in the sahara dessert play your cards right broski...3rd advice is sad but true Somali girls are more lenient with Ajinabi dudes, If you want to have a Somali girl on lock you got to let her know what time it is... if she doesn't cook or argues about cooking even once or for the first time let her know what time it is, pack her bags and throw that shit out the front door, the day you let Ayan backchat you is the day the naag nool BS comes fast and grows like a tumor once that happens allah ha ku naxariisto lmao, 4th let her know you got options that you didn't settle for her but choose her and that if needs be you can get another girl...anyway thats my advice me personally I say theres better quality females out there than somali girls lol these bishes don't even wine n dine us evee or get us any gifts just hesdaches and shorter lifespan go north african or white girl...peace p.s any incoming hate go debate with your hoyo

Meher is an obligation don't know if your ****posting or serious but don't let online world become your reality. Outside of the UK this isn't a reality.

Now weddings are another matter. I will never understand why I should pay to feed and entertain other people to the point it makes me much worse off financially. We are not white upper middle class why do the Somali people in the west spend so much on weddings? When it's just an anxious nervous day for you? If your relatives wanna have a good time tell them to hit the club on their own dime.

Meher is an obligation don't know if your ****posting or serious but don't let online world become your reality. Outside of the UK this isn't a reality.

Now weddings are another matter. I will never understand why I should pay to feed and entertain other people to the point it makes me much worse off financially. We are not white upper middle class why do the Somali people in the west spend so much on weddings? When it's just an anxious nervous day for you? If your relatives wanna have a good time tell them to hit the club on their own dime.
10 close relatives, nikah in house or mosque, pay attendees 10 bucks, everyone goes home. You go home with your wife and live happily ever after. The wedding shouldnt be "the happiest day" of a womens life. Everyday of her marriage should be something she looks forward to and is happy with.

If a boy wants to have a halal reltionship they put obstacles, but if that same boy wants netflix and chill theyre all for it. Fitnada dumar ayaa ka dambeyo. Countless chicks aan shukansadey, they were head over heels, but when i go in for the kill wey cararan. They dont want marriage these females, they only want fitna

This incel sounds familiar, is this geeljire sanbur alt account??
You talk like you can choose bro, reality is you will take whats given to you :siilaanyosmile:

@Luciddreamer

Sxb, brother @Geeljire sanbuur is a lost cause even I as an incel healer have lost hope that he will ever recover. But brother @geeljire madaxweyne have been a roller coaster. I even joined his munaafiqiin the Cushitic movement so I could succeed with his healing. Every time we make progress, he lapses again into inceldom and now I’ve been told that he spends his weekends on a mafrish owned by ina Sanbuur. My last attempt is to organise him a GoFundMe account for his meher and burn that mafrish. Soo duceey and jeebka gacanta gelli, donate generously innagaa tol u ah ninkani.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
If a boy wants to have a halal reltionship they put obstacles, but if that same boy wants netflix and chill theyre all for it. Fitnada dumar ayaa ka dambeyo. Countless chicks aan shukansadey, they were head over heels, but when i go in for the kill wey cararan. They dont want marriage these females, they only want fitna
There is a reason why fathers are tasked with marrying off their daughters between 15-19. They dont have any wisdom and will destroy herself. It is wajib on the father to find a suitable man and marry his daughter to him and secure her future and wellbeing

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
@Luciddreamer

Sxb, brother @Geeljire sanbuur is a lost cause even I as an incel healer have lost hope that he will ever recover. But brother @geeljire madaxweyne have been a roller coaster. I even joined his munaafiqiin the Cushitic movement so I could succeed with his healing. Every time we make progress, he lapses again into inceldom and now I’ve been told that he spends his weekends on a mafrish owned by ina Sanbuur. My last attempt is to organise him a GoFundMe account for his meher and burn that mafrish. Soo duceey and jeebka gacanta gelli, donate generously innagaa tol u ah ninkani.

be careful, the ones that give you hope are the ones that kill you :mjlol:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@Luciddreamer

lool why are you crying and throwing insults at me sahib your using shaming language to silence me its not gonna work, i do have money but am unwilling to pay becosue of the hypocritical double standards somali men face none of my points were challenged or debunkt, i just met a barrage of insults.

:samwelcome:cmon try and debunk my arguments instead of resorting to shaming language

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

and i choose to pay one pound for mehr or one dollars :gaasdrink:

and i choose to pay one pound for mehr or one dollars :gaasdrink:
I am completely against monetary meher. A surah of the quran is enough. Marriage is not an exclusive vaction getaway that should be made hard to attain. It is a practice meant to curb fitna and immoral actions. Anyone who supports extravagant meher, he shall share in the sins of the fornicators.

Trending

Latest posts