Am not willing to pay mahr for somali girls

Are We racist for demanding equal treatment

• Yes were not

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • No we are

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
I've decided not to pay a single mahr for a somali girl if they ask am automatically moving on with an Eritrean baddie or oromo women even a harari buety like mudane Ahmed gurey reason being is

Somali women don't take mahr from ajnabis and clean their ajnabi husbands behind and get surprised when their treated worse then a hooker who at least gets paid then they get abused and discarded and blame somali men and their parents

If your not taking mahr from ajnabi men you shouldn't take it from us and you shouldn't accuse us of racism when we demand equal treatment at least be fair towards us all
If a girl believes you’re the shit, she won’t ask for hella.

lool why are you crying and throwing insults at me sahib your using shaming language to silence me its not gonna work, i do have money but am unwilling to pay becosue of the hypocritical double standards somali men face none of my points were challenged or debunkt, i just met a barrage of insults.

:samwelcome:cmon try and debunk my arguments instead of resorting to shaming language

@geeljire madaxweyne

waryaa, I’m against meher and consider it to be a transaction and most men (though they slept around) expect a virgin female for their meher. I do believe that a female who lives in the West and is financially independent shouldn’t claim meher, but if you want to marry a Halima who is a student and poor, then she can trade her “virginity” for meher aka $$$. She shouldn’t expect and nor demand equality with her “owner”.

Trending

Latest posts