• No we are

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
For every bad apple in a box, do you throw the whole box out or selectively remove those near it and itself?
NaagNool and these s are one off, Not all the somali girls are anjanabi addicts!

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
For every bad apple in a box, do you throw the whole box out or selectively remove those near it and itself?
NaagNool and these s are one off, Not all the somali girls are anjanabi addicts!
if they take no mahr for ajnabis and huge amounts of mahr up to 50 k for abdis we have a right to ask questions and demand equal treatment but unfortunately we are allways called racist for pointing out the hipocracy.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
if they take no mahr for ajnabis and huge amounts of mahr up to 50 k for abdis we have a right to ask questions and demand equal treatment but unfortunately we are allways called racist for pointing out the hipocracy.
True that brother
But if we assume all Somalis are like that, our ethnicity will be done for by 2050
We would have half-Jermome half-Halimos
We need to flip this game around!

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
True that brother
But if we assume all Somalis are like that, our ethnicity will be done for by 2050
We would have half-Jermome half-Halimos
We need to flip this game around!
we can start with a healthy dialogue even today we are labelled incels elliot rodger etc when were just pointing out the issues were facing, if we deny it we wont be able to fully adresss and come up with the solutions that will be beneficial to all

I’m trying to imagine that conversation in real life and for your sake I say please never say that out loud to anyone. Just go straight for the Oromo or harari girl...

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I’m trying to imagine that conversation in real life and for your sake I say please never say that out loud to anyone. Just go straight for the Oromo or harari girl...
200px-Ethcofcerm.jpg
ill have an amhara women imagine waking up to coffe in the morning and cangeero and suugo for dinner:pachah1:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
well from what you wrote I’ll bet you be hard pressed to find a woman willing to make you coffee and 3 meals. You better work on your congeniality and charm first cause your exuding some weird vibes. good luck
i had to google what congeniality lool am alright but thanks for the advice about working on my charm you need it when you talk to amhara women

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
This incel sounds familiar, is this geeljire sanbur alt account??
You talk like you can choose bro, reality is you will take whats given to you :siilaanyosmile:

Tukraq

VIP
well from what you wrote I’ll bet you be hard pressed to find a woman willing to make you coffee and 3 meals. You better work on your congeniality and charm first cause your exuding some weird vibes. good luck
he maybe right though, if he goes to Ethiopia he can have his pick with women since there extremely dirt poor

Trending