Am I a hypocrite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
I love presents. :) But I'm a misogynist patriarchal douchebag so I have to pay every single time. :manny:
I sniff your kind out, and my fight or flight alarm starts going off.
giphy.gif

And it's flight every time :yloezpe:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Why wouldn't I expect a second date if she wanted to pay? Horta this myth of women not paying needs to burst walahi. Do you know how many girls are out there who actually love to spend on their other half

Why would you want a women to pay for you anyways? Isn't that insult to your manhood?

We women want to have things paid for, have doors held open for us and be seen right to our front door at the end of a date. If you can't provide all that and ask her to contribute a little dinner then why would you ask her out to begin with.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
It is the sperm that is injected into to the ovaries not the other way around.

Doesn't matter. The nerve to say the spermaperm does anything. It's the woman's body her uterus that expands to the size of a watermelon pushing out all other organs to the side. The sperm is useless the male body is a joke.

Why would you want a women to pay for you anyways? Isn't that insult to your manhood?

We women want to have things paid for, have doors held open for us and be seen right to our front door at the end of a date. If you can't provide all that and ask her to contribute a little dinner then why would you ask her out to begin with.
All of that isn't free walaal. There's going to be a return on the investment. :diddyass:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

At the end of the day a relationship works well when both parties can manage each others expectations. My ex hated it when I spent on her because she knew I was crap at saving. She was thinking of our future, that was true love:mjcry:

I just can't with these kind of threads anymore, the feels that overtake

Bohol

VIP
I'm broody dead at the guy obsessed with ovaries and uterus saying that.

It is called stating the facts. At the end of the day even lesbians cry for sperm and go to the sperm banks so they can have a "baby",
sperm is the ultimate decider if a woman can have a baby or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts