Am I a hypocrite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I just feel so bad. I expect the guy to pay even tho my political beliefs say something else. And I always pic expensive places to dine.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
You should expect the guy to pay for you regardless of your beliefs.

If women suggest to pay then don't expect second date :zhqjlmx:

Why wouldn't I expect a second date if she wanted to pay? Horta this myth of women not paying needs to burst walahi. Do you know how many girls are out there who actually love to spend on their other half

VixR

Veritas
Let me know when they start going their own way. :mjlol:
If you asked me out on the date, you have to pay. Once I start asking you out, then yeah you have right to demand I pay. 'Til then....

I think any decent girl would contribute once there's anything tangible/substantial. I give the best presents :cool:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Why wouldn't I expect a second date if she wanted to pay? Horta this myth of women not paying needs to burst walahi. Do you know how many girls are out there who actually love to spend on their other half

I have never spent a single penny on a date or on a man. f*ck off. Pay me to buy you gift

If you asked me out on the date, you have to pay. Once I start asking you out, then yeah you have right right to demand I pay. I think any decent girl would contribute once there's anything tangible.

I give the best presents :cool:
I love presents. :) But I'm a misogynist patriarchal douchebag so I have to pay every single time. :manny:

Bohol

VIP
Actually you came from a sperm. Without sperm you wouldn't be there to begin with. Men hold the key to life. :drakelaugh:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
No they don't. Without the female body none of us would be here. In fact we look at Jesus story man isn't even needed. Men should just stop harassing and polluting earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts