Am I a hypocrite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You must be 30+ years old. It's 2016, everyone goes dutch now.

30 year old? Is that what you dhocil es consider a diss now? I'm younger than you, go back to the drawing board and come up with something new.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What is up with people on this website? :hmm: All of you seem to be at each other's throat in almost ever thread?

It's these dhocil men. They like arguing like a jealous 1st wife who's husband married a younger, prettier second wife. Dhocil men taking over this website.

VixR

Veritas
Feminism was born simply due to male fallibility. Feminism was the first GTOW movement, women going their own way.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
You should expect the guy to pay for you regardless of your beliefs.

If women suggest to pay then don't expect second date :zhqjlmx:

It's these dhocil men. They like arguing like a jealous 1st wife who's husband married a younger, prettier second wife. Dhocil men taking over this website.
I might be older than most people here. That might be why I am having a tough time understanding what is going on. You should ignore the ones who look for attention.

Seoul

. . .
What is the purpose of men if they don't pay for our stuff and cater to us females.:childplease: I mean we do carry another human being inside us for 9 months while getting fattttt and being sick. Paying for us is the leaaasttt u can do wtf. I have never paid for a date and would never.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending