alt-right abdis rejoice! british gov deports bajunis to their bantu homelands of kenya & tanzania

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
What people don't realise is, if he's actually not a somali refugee, then he took the spot of a actual refugee, don't defend liars.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Scapegoating? Are you denying that the somali civil war wasn't caused by neighbouring countries? From harrasing ethnic somali albinos and putting them on witch trials to the raping of somali women. Tell me why 60k bantus turned into a million in 48 years? Did those bantus suddenly decided to have extra babies? Whilst the Somali population plummeted. It's called the bantu expansion walaal, we are destroying ourselves by joining al-shabaab, supporting qabill and following extremist islamist views

Somali civil war was caused by Somalis bro that's well known fact. Besides we are discussing Somali bantus, these people are the most marginalized group together with other Somali minority clans I deeply the reason we have failed is due to our hate towards this people. The calamity we are facing can be explained with the fake pride that has ruined, bantu number growing is a blessing from Allah these people are peaceful the violent perish sxb. You are ignoring all the signs!

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Somali civil war was caused by Somalis bro that's well known fact. Besides we are discussing Somali bantus, these people are the most marginalized group together with other Somali minority clans I deeply the reason we have failed is due to our hate towards this people. The calamity we are facing can be explained with the fake pride that has ruined, bantu number growing is a blessing from Allah these people are peaceful the violent perish sxb. You are ignoring all the signs!

Every nation went through civil war doesn't mean they should be replaced by another group in their own homeland. :gucciwhat:

We Somalis will just fix our mess and never go through civil war again since we Somalis have never recovered from that traumatizing past.

Bantus will be relocated back to southeast Africa whether you like it or not. :manny:

Abdulahi yusuf was supported by Ethiopia, how can you not say that ajnabis didn't cause it. If abdulahi yusuf didn't receive support how do you expect a puntlander to destroy somalia as a whole. Keep on saying that, if everyone had your views we would be the tutsis of rwanda. Your saying that Bantus taking over somalia is a sign from god? Look at fucking liberia.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Jokes aside, the guy failed the language test, and bajunis are from kenya anyways. It's a well known fact that people are lying about being somali refugees. Think critically instead of emotionally.

And what he said about kenyans joining al Shabab is also true. Kenyans contribute more foreign fighters to Al-Shabab, than any other country.

Bajunis speak Swahili some of them are so isolated they don't know af Somali, I can show you video as a prove of that sxb. Besides how many Somalis don't speak af Somali?

Kenya bantus and Somali bantus are two distinct groups, we can discuss the Kenyan , Somali issues differently I don't see the link. Kenya does not even grant citizenship to Somali bantus, they are treated worse than Somali in Kenya

You've just contradicted your self as a self hater. Bantus are the most superstitious of people, from witchhunting ethnic somali albinos, raping non-bantu women and spreading HIV and AIDS in the making. How tf can you call them peaceful people. Even the mongols sound like peaceful buddhists to bantus

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Every nation went through civil war doesn't mean they should be replaced by another group in their own homeland. :gucciwhat:

We Somalis will just fix our mess and never go through civil war again since we Somalis have never recovered from that traumatizing past.

Bantus will be relocated back to southeast Africa whether you like it or not. :manny:

We will elect bantu as president inshalaah

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Bajunis speak Swahili some of them are so isolated they don't know af Somali, I can show you video as a prove of that sxb. Besides how many Somalis don't speak af Somali?

Kenya bantus and Somali bantus are two distinct groups, we can discuss the Kenyan , Somali issues differently I don't see the link. Kenya does not even grant citizenship to Somali bantus, they are treated worse than Somali in Kenya
That's like going to England and not knowing the language, they are from kenya, the larger portion of their population live in Kenya, and the minority living in Somalia SPEAK somali. He failed the test, and has no one to blame except himself. Diaspora somalis and somalis that have lived in somalia are two different things.

Clearly since he doesn't any know somali he's from the kenyan side and should thus be deported to Kenya. He is taking the spots of actual refugees by being a liar. Stop justifying this.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
You've just contradicted your self as a self hater. Bantus are the most superstitious of people, from witchhunting ethnic somali albinos, raping non-bantu women and spreading HIV and AIDS in the making. How tf can you call them peaceful people. Even the mongols sound like peaceful buddhists to bantus

Give examples of what you mentioned happening in Somalia I'll wait. You are mixing many different issues, Somali bantus are Muslims don't degrade them to the level of other pagan bantus

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
We will elect bantu as president inshalaah

I'm assuming your Bantu, right? Sorry, but Bantus will return back to Southeast Africa.

tenor.gif

How? Kenya IS a bantu country. Bantu is one ethnic group, just divided. They have that same ancestor that went from west africa to east.

Give examples of what you mentioned happening in Somalia I'll wait. You are mixing many different issues, Somali bantus are Muslims don't degrade them to the level of other pagan bantus
Are you bring religion into this? Islam is irrelevant. You know, Somali women are used by islam to open their legs for new converts. Open your eyes. You can tell that to the tutsis, a muslim hutu would still kill a muslim tutsi

Scapegoating? Are you denying that the somali civil war wasn't caused by neighbouring countries? From harrasing ethnic somali albinos and putting them on witch trials to the raping of somali women. Tell me why 60k bantus turned into a million in 48 years? Did those bantus suddenly decided to have extra babies? Whilst the Somali population plummeted. It's called the bantu expansion walaal, we are destroying ourselves by joining al-shabaab, supporting qabill and following extremist islamist views
Ethnic Somali Albinos killed IN SOMALIA? WITCH TRIALS? RAPING SOMALI WOMEN? Really?

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
That's like going to England and not knowing the language, they are from kenya, the larger portion of their population live in Kenya, and the minority living in Somalia SPEAK somali. He failed the test, and has no one to blame except himself. Diaspora somalis and somalis that have lived in somalia are two different things.

Clearly since he doesn't any know somali he's from the kenyan side and should thus be deported to Kenya. He is taking the spots of actual refugees by being a liar. Stop justifying this.

Obviously some of them fall within the lines of Kenya but that's irrelevant since we are talking about the Somali ones. I'll give you an example in the U.S. there's what's call Indian reservation, some tribes never leave their tiny places thus only speak their native languages, so the question is are they aliens? That's what you are implying here obviously they will fail the language test, instead there needs to be broader testing

Ethnic Somali Albinos killed IN SOMALIA? WITCH TRIALS? RAPING SOMALI WOMEN? Really?
Somali albino from kismayo. We all know we don't stone cadaan people or harass them. It's the bantus. Proof is that in countries where bantus are majority, their albinos are being opressed. They hold weird beliefs.

Somali women are being raped by Ugandan troops. Who are bantus.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Obviously some of them fall within the lines of Kenya but that's irrelevant since we are talking about the Somali ones. I'll give you an example in the U.S. there's what's call Indian reservation, some tribes never leave their tiny places thus only speak their native languages, so the question is are they aliens? That's what you are implying here obviously they will fail the language test, instead there needs to be broader testing
No, if he's capable of moving around somalia, and escaping to the UK then he should be capable of speaking somali.

Somali albino from kismayo. We all know we don't stone cadaan people or harass them. It's the bantus. Proof is that in countries where bantus are majority, their albinos are being opressed. They hold weird beliefs.

Somali women are being raped by Ugandan troops. Who are bantus.
Wow ur rite. they have like......THE WHOLE FRIKKIN CONTINENT!!! But I don't hate Bantus they are good people.

I swear they have like......THE WHOLE FRIKKIN CONTINENT!!! It's like the a-rabs have the whole peninsula while the Israelis have like one small place.
It's not the fact they have the whole continent, like who cares. It's just that they want somali lands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending