alt-right abdis rejoice! british gov deports bajunis to their bantu homelands of kenya & tanzania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Are you bring religion into this? Islam is irrelevant. You know, Somali women are used by islam to open their legs for new converts. Open your eyes. You can tell that to the tutsis, a muslim hutu would still kill a muslim tutsi

Why am not surprised you kufar obviously religion plays a role in everything all Muslims are brothers regards to background, the moral character of Somali bantu is so different due to Islam so you won't hear them practicing superstitious stuff like albino hunting. You are one big liar by the way where is the evidence I asked for? :ulyin:

I read somewhere that Apparently the whites came to South Africa before the The tribe inhabiting it today expanded there and genocided the Khoisan. So now they are saying all the land should be returned to Khoisan. Pretty funny.

Why am not surprised you kufar obviously religion plays a role in everything all Muslims are brothers regards to background, the moral character of Somali bantu is so different due to Islam so you won't hear them practicing superstitious stuff like albino hunting. You are one big liar by the way where is the evidence I asked for? :ulyin:
Just showed you the video, and answer me this question, what is the ratio somali to bantu in kismayo. Some somali bantus still follow their traditional religion.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-witchdoctors-buy-arm-1-000-head-double.html

Just read, tanzania, a bantu country, kill their albinos in the most savage way. It's the same for bantus, since the atlantic slave trade they believed that whites were cannibal demons.

Just showed you the video, and answer me this question, what is the ratio somali to bantu in kismayo. Some somali bantus still follow their traditional religion.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-witchdoctors-buy-arm-1-000-head-double.html

Just read, tanzania, a bantu country, kill their albinos in the most savage way. It's the same for bantus, since the atlantic slave trade they believed that whites were cannibal demons.
Yea but he is saying that they are Muslim so they don't do that stuff.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

Bro the video you posted proves nothing, it says nothing about bantu harassment it makes general claim I cannot see how you got to the conclusion of the perpetrators being bantus,(and for the last Bantus from other parts of Africa are not the same as Somali bantus) someone can say it's the Somali and your answer will be like Somalis don't have that culture that's what I'm trying to tell you Somali bantus don't have that culture as well due to Islam and adopting the Somali culture

Bro the video you posted proves nothing, it says nothing about bantu harassment it makes general claim I cannot see how you got to the conclusion of the perpetrators being bantus,(and for the last Bantus from other parts of Africa are not the same as Somali bantus) someone can say it's the Somali and your answer will be like Somalis don't have that culture that's what I'm trying to tell you Somali bantus don't have that culture as well due to Islam and adopting the Somali culture
Don't you see the trend? There are albinos in Somaliland and Puntland but they are perfectly safe. When you come down to bantu dense areas you see albino opression. Most of them are considered somali, but that's nothing more then a trojan horse. The bantu parasite have killed their vicitms, from tutsis to the mauritania.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Don't you see the trend? There are albinos in Somaliland and Puntland but they are perfectly safe. When you come down to bantu dense areas you see albino opression. Most of them are considered somali, but that's nothing more then a trojan horse. The bantu parasite have killed their vicitms, from tutsis to the mauritania.

First you have to the establish the perpetrators were bantus but you have not. all you have shown me is albino complaining about discrimination in a place like Somalia where most minorities face discrimination, the issue here is Somali bantus are bottom of Somalia society yet you are pointing fingers at them. You know why since you are relentlessly trying to correlate the bantu behavior of other countries to bantus in Somalia, why don't you come up with incident of Somali bantu sacrifice of albino in Somalia ? If you do you win.

Albino in Somali land and punt land? Where?

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
UoUPnBwF_400x400.jpg

:lawd:
:whoo:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Somali Refugees Are Being Deported to Kenya and Tanzania

The Home Office is refusing to acknowledge the Somali identity of Bajuni asylum seekers.

bajuni.jpg

:damn::damn:

i juss saw this on twitter. they’re so savage:deadrose:
Bajunis also live in somalia. Whether you are alt right or left what kind you do about it other than being a keyboard hero

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Christian Somalis are recent so they are banned from returning Somalia along with the rest of gaal Somalis.

Are you a cuck? Bantus numbers are huge and a threat to Cushitic existence so they must return back to southeast Africa specifically in their homelands like Tanzania and Malawi. There are Somali farmers and we just need to increase that, it's that simple.
I love somali bantus Allah is my witness. I will die protecting them.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
No my friend, stop playing victim. I do not to masquerade as a "white man". Somali pride is hidden and shamed, and these BLM xalimos are killing our culture by bending down to male bantu conquerors and Somali kids claim to be another ethnicity. Somaliness should be an etiquette. I'm wasted? Tell me who is wasted, someone who is trying to preserve their culture or someone who is trying to kill their history, love their haters and be ashamed of their heritage. If you think of this, you might as well turn into an ajnabi, that's what you SJW's are best at, killing heritage.
What heritage? Your heritage is hate

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Imagine being shook by a few strays chanting BLM thinking they're destroying your culture.
Brother, you're disrespecting our culture by even insinuating that bs.

Wallahi some of these guys are the weakest people on Earth.

Good start, deport them all. We got too many non somali minorities in somalia. Each one on its own might not be an issue, but imagine in 20 years time, the whole country will look multicultural with so many different looking people. nah fam, send them back. bantus, xamara cads, banjuns all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending