alt-right abdis rejoice! british gov deports bajunis to their bantu homelands of kenya & tanzania

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have even picked up the talking points of the rednecks, fucking brain dead delusional former refugees hoyada wase you are no different Ali I can bet you two have similar story yet here you are masquerading as white man. Doqonti kudos dashaay wass
No my friend, stop playing victim. I do not to masquerade as a "white man". Somali pride is hidden and shamed, and these BLM xalimos are killing our culture by bending down to male bantu conquerors and Somali kids claim to be another ethnicity. Somaliness should be an etiquette. I'm wasted? Tell me who is wasted, someone who is trying to preserve their culture or someone who is trying to kill their history, love their haters and be ashamed of their heritage. If you think of this, you might as well turn into an ajnabi, that's what you SJW's are best at, killing heritage.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Me? Cuck? Walaal labour farms are the most suitable, there they will be less in numbers and doing the extra work for us. If one somali is injured by a bantu, we shall deport them in masses, put them in wooden boats and hope that they stout noses some how evolve into fish gills and they can continue their bantu expansion by sea

Sxb, we have Somali farming tribes like Rahanweyn who are landheere in southern Somalia and many other Somali tribes that practise agriculture. We just need to turn our Somali nomads into urban dwellers or farmers through education while the all Bantus living in Somalia will be forced to return back to their homeland in Southeast Africa.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Meh. You can't blame the UK government for this individual failing the language test. On top of that, he doesn't look like the stereotypical Somali. If he is being deported to Tanzania it's because he spoke Swahili and that is where they determined him to be from. :manny:

Sxb, we have Somali farming tribes like Rahanweyn who are landheere in southern Somalia and many other Somali tribes that practise agriculture. We just need to turn our Somali nomads into urban dwellers or farmers through education while the all Bantus living in Somalia will be forced to return back to their homeland in Southeast Africa.
Ok, good solution. Also deport anyone with more then 25 percent bantu, lower then that should be second class cizitens or be deported to uganda

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
No my friend, stop playing victim. I do not to masquerade as a "white man". Somali pride is hidden and shamed, and these BLM xalimos are killing our culture by bending down to male bantu conquerors and Somali kids claim to be another ethnicity. Somaliness should be an etiquette. I'm wasted? Tell me who is wasted, someone who is trying to preserve their culture or someone who is trying to kill their history, love their haters and be ashamed of their heritage. If you think of this, you might as well turn into an ajnabi, that's what you SJW's are best at, killing heritage.
Victim? You are still throwing around altright words. Where did I claim to be victim doqonyahay?

Besides, You are no different than the black lives matter, two sides of the same coin, each one of you adopted the extreme sides. I don't like the blm same way I don't like the alt right retards. Adopting extreme red neck views has no baring on the preservation of somalinimo obviously you are too stupid to grasp that my stupid friend. This whole issue of bantu hating is over exaggerated and shamefully itself wrecks inferiority. Hating on someone in a weaker position will not fix Somalia you dumb imbalanced retard!

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Victim? You are still throwing around altright words. Where did I claim to be victim doqonyahay?

Besides, You are no different than the black lives matter, two sides of the same coin, each one of you adopted the extreme sides. I don't like the blm same way I don't like the alt right retards. Adopting extreme red neck views has no baring on the preservation of somalinimo obviously you are too stupid to grasp that my stupid friend. This whole issue of bantu hating is over exaggerated and shamefully itself wrecks inferiority. Hating on someone in a weaker position will not fix Somalia you dumb imbalanced retard!
We wuz hear furst

You say white men as if they are the only alt-right people on the earth. It will, the problem in Somalis is caused by bantus. Kenyans are joining al-shabaab. If we do not all become red necks for this decade until our country fixes up, we will become like the tutsis of rwanda. Funny thing is, ever since the somali civil war, bantu numbers went from 60k to 1 million. Wonder why?

Not only that, AMISOM are protecting bantus and letting somalis die. The bantu expansion is happening, wake up , the blind will die, the deaf will die and the retarded will support the enemy side.

Last edited:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
You say white men as if they are the only alt-right people on the earth. It will, the problem in Somalias is caused by bantus. Kenyans are joining al-shabaab. If we do not all become red necks for this decade until our country fixes up, we will become like the tutsis of rwanda. Funny thing is, ever since the somali civil war, bantu numbers went from 60k to 1 million. Wonder why?

Not only that, AMISOM are protecting bantus and letting somalis die. The bantu expansion is happening, wake up , the blind will die, the deaf will die and the retarded will support the enemy side.

I cannot make sense of what you are saying. It makes absolutely no sense and mixes many unrelated issues.

The Somali bantus are Somali nationals, till today they have caused no problem it's the somali clans who are fighting stop projecting your own issues on to the minorities instead solve it. The irony is you are wasting your energy on the wrong place it's called scapegoating doqonyahow.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Walah don't, if he takes his family the bantu locals will be asking for his sister. Snowflakes don't survive in the real world

You have deep issues with bantus have they bullied you? @bantus the boogyman lol. You fear them deeply yet I'm the snowflake.:drakelaugh:

I cannot make sense of what you are saying. It makes absolutely no sense and mixes many unrelated issues.

The Somali bantus are Somali nationals, till today they have caused no problem it's the somali clans who are fighting stop projecting your own issues on to the minorities instead solve it. The irony is you are wasting your energy on the wrong place it's called scapegoating doqonyahow.
Scapegoating? Are you denying that the somali civil war wasn't caused by neighbouring countries? From harrasing ethnic somali albinos and putting them on witch trials to the raping of somali women. Tell me why 60k bantus turned into a million in 48 years? Did those bantus suddenly decided to have extra babies? Whilst the Somali population plummeted. It's called the bantu expansion walaal, we are destroying ourselves by joining al-shabaab, supporting qabill and following extremist islamist views

You have deep issues with bantus have they bullied you? @bantus the boogyman lol. You fear them deeply yet I'm the snowflake.:drakelaugh:
I'm too busy standing up to somalism whilst you bow down to bantu expansion. Walaal stop denying the bantu expansion. It will destroy the cushitic race as a whole

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Jokes aside, the guy failed the language test, and bajunis are from kenya anyways. It's a well known fact that people are lying about being somali refugees. Think critically instead of emotionally.

And what he said about kenyans joining al Shabab is also true. Kenyans contribute more foreign fighters to Al-Shabab, than any other country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts