alt-right abdis rejoice! british gov deports bajunis to their bantu homelands of kenya & tanzania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxique

hood arawelo
Somali Refugees Are Being Deported to Kenya and Tanzania

The Home Office is refusing to acknowledge the Somali identity of Bajuni asylum seekers.

bajuni.jpg

:damn::damn:

i juss saw this on twitter. they’re so savage:deadrose:

World

VIP
The Bajunis are native to Somalia though, they have an entire island named after them (Bajuni Island). The Bantus are the ones originally from Tanzania and Mozambique.

Toxique

hood arawelo
The Bajunis are native to Somalia though, they have an entire island named after them (Bajuni Island). The Bantus are the ones originally from Tanzania and Mozambique.

they don’t speak somali and fail the language test

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
Somali Refugees Are Being Deported to Kenya and Tanzania

The Home Office is refusing to acknowledge the Somali identity of Bajuni asylum seekers.

bajuni.jpg

:damn::damn:

i juss saw this on twitter. they’re so savage:deadrose:
LOL I have an alt right Twitter account. Follow my saxibyal. @RealRedKeyMon. Get at me and we will make a Twitter gc with all alt right Somalis in

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
@FreeAli.

Ali has legitimate refuge claim, the racist UK government racially profiled Ali by assuming he's from Tanzania.

Bantus in Somalia back to Southeast Africa. :camby:

Cadcads in Somalia back to West Asia. :camby:

Salafis/Wahhabis, gaals and self haters out of Somalia and banned from returning. :camby:
Bantus should be forced on labour farms. Those who mix should be either deorted to mozambique or excluded and boycotted from society

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending