alt-right abdis rejoice! british gov deports bajunis to their bantu homelands of kenya & tanzania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This is terrible. Bajunis are not Somali Bantu. They are a civilised group who are related to the Swahilis. They were never slaves. I believe they were the original inhabitants of Kismayo. They saved my clansmen in the 90s from mooryaans and we will forever be in their debt.

By speaking the truth, and you sound like racist redneck I'm not kufar hoyada wase if I see injustice I'll speak against.
Are you feelings damaged by a patriot? Tough luck, welcome to earth, where snowflakes gets fucked over and femen strip themselves to somehow acheive equal rights

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Christian somalis are still somalis.

Christian Somalis are recent so they are banned from returning Somalia along with the rest of gaal Somalis.

Bantus should be forced on labour farms. Those who mix should be either deorted to mozambique or excluded and boycotted from society

Are you a cuck? Bantus numbers are huge and a threat to Cushitic existence so they must return back to southeast Africa specifically in their homelands like Tanzania and Malawi. There are Somali farmers and we just need to increase that, it's that simple.

:liberaltears: is someone from sspot advisin the brits?

UoUPnBwF_400x400.jpg

:lawd:

Christian Somalis are recent so they are banned from returning Somalia along with the rest of Somalis.

Are you a cuck? Bantus numbers are huge and a threat to Cushitic existence so they must return back to southeast Africa specifically in their homelands like Tanzania and Malawi. There are Somali farmers and we just need to increase that, it's that simple.
Me? Cuck? Walaal labour farms are the most suitable, there they will be less in numbers and doing the extra work for us. If one somali is injured by a bantu, we shall deport them in masses, put them in wooden boats and hope that they stout noses some how evolve into fish gills and they can continue their bantu expansion by sea

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
We need a ruthless dictator like Hitler which will put fear in every Somalis heart. We Somalis are too stubborn for miskeen and diplomacy talk. We ain't got time for miskeen presidents

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Are you feelings damaged by a patriot? Tough luck, welcome to earth, where snowflakes gets fucked over and femen strip themselves to somehow acheive equal rights

You have even picked up the talking points of the rednecks, fucking brain dead delusional former refugees hoyada wase you are no different Ali I can bet you two have similar story yet here you are masquerading as white man. Doqonti kudos dashaay wass

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
I would be so happy if all Bajunis and Bantus were deported from Somalia.
Exactly. If we had more than 10 Somali cushite countries? Then absolutely no problem, bantus are welcome. But them niggas got 23 countries and we only have 1. We need to kick them out, asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending