alt-right abdis rejoice! british gov deports bajunis to their bantu homelands of kenya & tanzania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
I am like the hitler of my tol. Believe me, if i was in somalia, human rights watch dogs wouldnt be that far behind me.:birdman:
Bro if you step in Somalia with that mind. You would be killed in a heartbeat Wallahi. The ppl of Xamer are tired of bomb, and wars. All it does is bring chaos. We just want peace. Instead of trying to kill everything that you don't think is pure, maybe we should all try to unite as one, and rebuild together. I don't think you Somali supremists who have been raised in the west have any clue the atrocities that happened in Somalia. Darood, and Hawiye literally started a massacre on innocent ppl. They killed reer xamar, Bantu, and themselves for no reason. They raped husband's wives in the husband's face. They made sons have sex with their mothers. They robbed ppl of everything. They literally robbed 15 of my grand dad's cars. Now they're saying they are Muslim. You western born indoctrinated fools have no idea what war did to Somalia. That's why I don't blame Somaliland for trying to leave. Do something useful for your country instead trying to create chaos in the disguise of wanting to make it pure which is simply retarded.

Bro if you step in Somalia with that mind. You would be killed in a heartbeat Wallahi. The ppl of Xamer are tired of bomb, and wars. All it does is bring chaos. We just want peace. Instead of trying to kill everything that you don't think is pure, maybe we should all try to unite as one, and rebuild together. I don't think you Somali supremists who have been raised in the west have any clue the atrocities that happened in Somalia. Darood, and Hawiye literally started a massacre on innocent ppl. They killed reer xamar, Bantu, and themselves for no reason. They raped husband's wives in the husband's face. They made sons have sex with their mothers. They robbed ppl of everything. They literally robbed 15 of my grand dad's cars. Now they're saying they are Muslim. You western born indoctrinated fools have no idea what war did to Somalia. That's why I don't blame Somaliland for trying to leave. Do something useful for your country instead trying to create chaos in the disguise of wanting to make it pure which is simply retarded.
you fucking qabilist take hawiye out of your mouth. bastar yaho naag a ka dika .you arab scum

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
LOL suck your mum this is all fun and games. Xalimos are always ganging up on faraxs 24/7 so it's only right we make an alliance and hit back. All Twitter Somali girls know each other somehow.

You're probably those pricks who advocate black lives matter and want bantus to sweep across Somalia. f*ck you!

How about you just ignore them? They know how to trigger tf out of you because you guys take the bait every time lol. Imagine being in that cock-fest you call alt-right GC and your best reply to every joke is 'Madow lover kkk':mjlol:

Was the fellow deported ? And how do all these SJW girls know he is telling the truth ? The UK home office employs
Somalis speaking nearly every dialect imaginable .

Status
Not open for further replies.