Ajnabis in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I been back home up north and nobody speaks arabic stop the lies warya. Even dugsi students dont learn to speak arabic.

The language of the quran fyi is classical arabic, which is incomprehensible with modern standard arabic (what arabs speak today).

You need to calm down with the arab bootyclapping, we have our language and dhaqan unless you wish to be considered an aswad cabeed with no native language like sudani people.
I've been to somalia too and they learn Arabic in duggsi also the whole children television is dominated by Arabic translated shows. So they all speak Arabic to some extent just not in everyday conversation of course

Apollo

VIP
@Amun and @AbdiJew speak it too but they don't like the language

I can't speak it, I can only understand it vaguely from all the loanwords in and my basic Arabic skills.

I been back home up north and nobody speaks arabic stop the lies warya. Even dugsi students dont learn to speak arabic.

The language of the quran fyi is classical arabic, which is incomprehensible with modern standard arabic (what arabs speak today).

You need to calm down with the arab bootyclapping, we have our language and dhaqan unless you wish to be considered an aswad cabeed with no native language like sudani people.

Makes you wonder about the 68 IQ meme..

How can they ONLY know Somali?

Somali is such a pointless language, you can't research anything in it. They should learn either English or Arabic to discover the world's educational treasures.

Makes you wonder about the 68 IQ meme..

How can they ONLY know Somali?

Somali is such a pointless language, you can't research anything in it. They should learn either English or Arabic to discover the world's educational treasures.

What? Majority of Somalis back are bilingual. They speak a combo of either Somali, Arabic, English, Swahili, Turkish, or Italian.

Apollo

VIP
What? Majority of Somalis back are bilingual. They speak a combo of either Somali, Arabic, English, Swahili, Turkish, or Italian.

All business people in Kenya speak English. Pointless for them to learn Swahili.

Italian?? Only old old people know that language.

World

VIP
If I lived in a I would learn Arabic.

I don't understand those who live there and only know Somali. Makes you question their IQ level.
They know English as well, but not Arabic. Only the older generation who often lived in the gulf can speak Arabic.

They know English as well, but not Arabic. Only the older generation who often lived in the gulf can speak Arabic.
Older generation and younger generation both speak Arabic it's only the generation that was born during the civil war that don't speak it

Older generation and younger generation both speak Arabic it's only the generation that was born during the civil war that don't speak it
Younger generation in Kismayo and probably other parts of JL learn it saxib. I know people who know good fusha.

World

VIP
Cant take you seriously. You're a salafi and think your sub clan (Warsangeli) are Arab. You have a bias.

Yup. My grandmother and parents speak fluent italian. Not arabic tho..

Idk where this is ‘arabic’ shit is comming from.

So you're ok with the colonizers language but hate arabic :ayaanswag:

I mean if you were europhile athiest, I'd understand the hate for Arabic and the indifference to Italian but you're muslim.:mahubowtf:

You need to separate the language from the people, majority who're arab today were arabized btw.

It's the language of the Quran and hadith, it helps you a lot on aspects of the religion. Memorizing will also become much easier, it'll help you focus in your prayers and accelerate your Islamic education.

Yes you can translate it, but it's no where near the same experience as being able to understand it in its original form.

I'm not saying to lose our language either, it should be preserved and be widely used. We shouldn't lose our identity either and believe we're arab like @government is advocating.

I’m for more Ajnabis in Somalia :nvjpqts:
Obviously we can’t run things on our own
We need to be annexed by Europeans and allow these foreigners to use our resources and maybe they can rebuild their own thing and us somalis will watch from the sidelines

Maybe then we will realize qabil is bullshit and a Somali nationality is more important

You'd be surprised by the amount of scientific and mathematical terms that were added to the Somali curriculum in the 70s.
Majority have somali origin as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You could definitely write a physics or chemistry paper in Somali. There were whole textbooks in Somali in the 80s so idk what you mean.
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...ematical-terms-their-1987-dictionaries.19827/

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Abaayo, that's false. Somali language is almost pure, we just need to create new words to cover every words in the English.

Remember when there were Somali words for the space and it's planet? That's what we need to do and it can only happen if our country wasn't embodied with a thousand-year-old primitive AKA obsessed with lineage.

Abaayo, that's false. Somali language is almost pure, we just need to create new words to cover every word in the English.

Remember when there were Somali words for the space and it's planet? That's what we need to do and it can only happen if our country wasn't embodied with a thousand-year-old primitive AKA obsessed with lineage.

Oh lmao I didn’t mean loan words, as in they literally speak Somali + other languages.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@SumMo is right though. Salafi/Wahhabi are khawarij and almost all terrorist groups who claim themselves to be Muslims are Salafi. It also came and ruined our country during the civil war.

Somalia has 3 enemies that it should wipe out. Tribalism, Salafism and Corruption and then you'll see the greatest golden age of Somalis.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
So you're ok with the colonizers language but hate arabic :ayaanswag:

I mean if you were europhile athiest, I'd understand the hate for Arabic and the indifference to Italian but you're muslim.:mahubowtf:

I think this girl is not right in the head:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.