Ajnabis in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Most diaspora Somalis will avoid Somalia like the plague, but foreigners will settle down in Mogadishu. :farmajoyaab:

Most diaspora Somalis will avoid Somalia like the plague, but foreigners will settle down in Mogadishu. :farmajoyaab:
Walahi it shocked me I get settling in hargisa but in xamar that's crazy. And it's not even people from war torn countries like Yemen and syria:ayaanswag:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Walahi it shocked me I get settling in hargisa but in xamar that's crazy. And it's not even people from war torn countries like Yemen and syria:ayaanswag:

I don't get it either. Kenya is right there next to Somalia, minus all the instability. What brought them to Xamar of all places. :cosbyhmm:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Every time I visit a I see a handful of South Asians and Kenyans working there. They seem to trust them over local employees.

Somalis are like Arabs in so far as never getting their own hands dirty and employing foreign workers for everything. Difference is Arabs are also extremely xenophobic and barely pay their workers, while foreign workers in Somalia live better lives than the locals. Completely backwards. :farmajoyaab:

Apollo

VIP
Somalis are like Arabs in so far as never getting their own hands dirty and employing foreign workers for everything. Difference is Arabs are also extremely xenophobic and barely pay their workers, while foreign workers in Somalia live better lives than the locals. Completely backwards. :farmajoyaab:

The South Asians often do skilled work there (medical, IT, electricians etc). The truly dirty jobs you see the Madowweyne and Oromos do.

Somali economy sucks because of the mindset of Somalis.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
The South Asians often do skilled work there (medical, IT, electricians etc). The truly dirty jobs you see the Madowweyne and Oromos do.

Somali economy sucks because of the mindset of Somalis.

Somali economy will grow hugely dependent on foreign work flow. And we all know how that is working out for western countries. Just add it to the ever growing list of reasons why Somalia will never succeed.

Reminds me of this beautiful arab guy who was working as a chef in one of Xamar's restuarants, the guy wouldnt take his eyes off me, ahhh memories.

Real talks though, lool I dont blame anyone who employs ajaanib anymore, do you know what somali work ethic is like? Absolute shit mate, ngl when I move back to Xamar inshallah I might get a dhukuro from Kenya to work for me as a maid. Aint nobody got time for bigheaded somalis who can't take orders.

SumMo

very lowkey
I don’t understand this f’ed up language. I could care less about their «khalaqala shalala» talk, send them all back!

World

VIP
It wasn't like this before the war, they used to have a good work ethic. But now they get sent $300 a month from their diaspora relatives so they're arrogant and want 5 breaks a day. No productivity whatsoever. But us second generation somalis wont be sending their lazy asses shit so they're gonna have to start breaking their backs again if they want to survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending