Ajnabis in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys there's only a specific type of people that can speak arabic, kids and teenagers from well-off families that have a "good" education and can afford televison/media in arabic. normal everyday people don't know shit. same thing with english

W4ih.gif

guys there's only a specific type of people that can speak arabic, kids and teenagers from well-off families that have a "good" education and can afford televison/media in arabic. normal everyday people don't know shit. same thing with english
Everyone can afford a TV it's not the 50s :ayaanswag:

Jeesto

VIP
The only arabic Somalis know is the Quran.
Majority of the population don't understand Arabic let alone speak it:siilaanyolaugh:

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Big Headed Somali's? this is the mindset you portray when you stereotype a race who has prospered in the region its native region somali's may not have a Japanese style work ethic but they do have a unspoken code of honor. You don't steal from other Somalis you don't fight other Somalis you don't mistreat other Somalis. I grew up in the United Kingdom and I can assure you only female somali's potray somali men as bad or rude I mean I grew up in a single mother household and my mother would talk the most shit about my father going as far as to ''claim he raped'' her so I wouldn't leave home. somali women in general are usually depressed and sad you know what Robert greene says ''Avoid the Unhappy like a plague because they infect everything they touch''

You need to calm down with the arab bootyclapping, we have our language and dhaqan unless you wish to be considered an aswad cabeed with no native language like sudani people.
I guess my classmates in Khartoum who spoke their native language at home (around half) aren't Sudanese.

And the ones that only speak Arabic are cursed. Cursed with high-paying careers in the Gulf.

no? somalia is a poor 3rd world country:ftw9nwa: i forgot to add that a lot of the people that can afford tv can only watch somali channels.
You can't only watch Somali channels:ayaanswag: most Somali channels air on Arab satellite or euro satellite so you get all Arab channels with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending