Ajnabis in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
No I'm not I've been to Somalia I'll quote you my last post
Yeah it's taught in all schools also it's taught in duugsis before they go to school further more most kids watch Arabic cartoons and media due to satellite dish. When I went to hargeisa I was surprised but all of them spoke decent Arabic :yacadiim:
They get taught how to read and write arabic for dugsi but they can't speak or understand it. Bollywood is far far more common in somalia as well, not really arabic shows.

Most diaspora Somalis will avoid Somalia like the plague, but foreigners will settle down in Mogadishu. :farmajoyaab:
Are the borders open for everyone to just walk in??? I was thinking about taking my expertise and fixing the country, now i'm wondering if it will just turn into djibouti and our women will be used in brothels by french repressed s.

:gucciwhat:

They get taught how to read and write arabic for dugsi but they can't speak or understand it. Bollywood is far far more common in somalia as well, not really arabic shows.
Nah Bollywood is for teenage girls almost all of them grow up watching Arabic cartoons when I was in hargeisa I used to go to my friend's house after duugsi and watch ben 10 in arabic

SumMo

very lowkey
Most diaspora Somalis will avoid Somalia like the plague, but foreigners will settle down in Mogadishu. :farmajoyaab:
It’s because Somalia is now Arabomalia. They belong to the arabs now, thanks to wahhabism.

Just take the damn land!
:susp:

SumMo

very lowkey
Good :gaasdrink: anyone that doesn't speak Arabic can go claim habishas
This is it. The next generation of somalis will have 2 meter long loses and half of the Amazon jungle growing from their bodies. Using «Aqbaba shalbalala» sounds as a form of communication. Calling it ‘arabic’. Somalia weey uu dhamaatey..
:noneck:

I will run to Aidstopia and claim a land there!
:mjcry:

Last edited:
these western Somalis r a joke talking about how Somalis don't work,, most of the diaspora are in the poor bracket once they in Somalia.

Apollo

VIP
Af- is a primitive language though. It doesn't have the scientific vocabulary that Arabic has. Only thing useful about Arabic is that Somali can wholesale loan difficult concepts/vocabulary from it.

Af- is a primitive language though. It doesn't have the scientific vocabulary that Arabic has. Only thing useful about Arabic is that Somali can wholesale loan difficult concepts/vocabulary from it.
This feels like deja vu I remember you saying that before

This is it. The next generation of somalis will have 2 meter long loses and half of the Amazon jungle growing from their bodies. Using «Aqbaba shalbalala» sounds as a form of communication. Calling it ‘arabic’.
:noneck:

I will run to Aidstopia and claim a land there!
:mjcry:
IMG_20180506_122502.png
IMG_20180506_122421.jpg

:ulyin:

Apollo

VIP
This feels like deja vu I remember you saying that before

Yeah, Arabic is the most advanced Afro-Asiatic language. All the other ones lack the scientific words Arabic has.

You probably can't publish a chemistry paper in Somali, but you can in Arabic.

SumMo

very lowkey
Even the president from your own qabil speaks Arabic you should learn from him
I don’t claim that qabiil. Take it!

99% of them are booty-clapping salafist. I will marry out of my qabiil asap, and never look back. Matag aa iga keentay manta.
:susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts