Ajnabis in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
I guess my classmates in Khartoum who spoke their native language at home (around half) aren't Sudanese.

And the ones that only speak Arabic are cursed. Cursed with high-paying careers in the Gulf.
I'm not talking about ethnic minorities in the country. 70-80 % of Sudan speak Arabic as their first and only language.

SumMo

very lowkey
@SumMo we love Arabic,:rejoice: do you think people backhome give a shit about what you think:camby:
Don’t come for the Queen waryaa.
94ABE051-E094-403E-80A4-3459734CCB83.jpeg

I’m aware of this. The people back home are a bunch of doomed brainwashed low-iq daanyeers. I’m glad your confessing and coming clean about you’re low iq as well. I will save this information for a potential karbash one day..
:siilaanyosmile:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not talking about ethnic minorities in the country. 70-80 % of Sudan speak Arabic as their first and only language.
The current government has never held any proper census, even then the highest estimate is 70% so I don't know where you got 80% from.

Those "ethnic minorities" are 51% of the country, and take up 80% of the country's landmass.

SumMo

very lowkey
I think this girl is not right in the head:gucciwhat:
Being anti-donkey rapists qualify someone as crazy now? Well, in that case I’m proud to be crazy. f*ck all these nasty arabs and their filthy ideologies (+ language). I pray for the destruction of every single one of these hairy beasts. Haa burburaan!

SumMo

very lowkey
@SumMo Arabic is the language of the Quran *you're more of a man than I am
So we should change our language because of this? War naga tag! Have some pride and stop worshipping your hairy masters. We have no men. Bunch of arab-dick sucking pussies. Matag aa iga keenten.
CBD8A229-EE07-48E7-906E-6B5CEF5EF258.png

You will never hear turkish men say stuff like this. They are proud of their language and culture. No salafism can convince them. And they still practice their religion!

Be like them. Be men. One that stands with his nation and his people. One that fights for what is his. Stop being pussies. I’m tired of ya’ll beta men! The only thing you know how to do is to destroy your own country and people.

The fact that you are agreeing with this half-arab breed, and want to destroy your own country speaks volume. War naga leexo, I will never look at somali men the same way again.. ever.

Last edited:

World

VIP
The current government has never held any proper census, even then the highest estimate is 70% so I don't know where you got 80% from.

Those "ethnic minorities" are 51% of the country, and take up 80% of the country's landmass.
Sudan is a massive country, but it's mainly desert/arid like other North African countries. Ethnic minorities might live in the useless regions, but the Nile River is dominated by the Sudanese Arabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending