Ajnabis in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of this beautiful arab guy who was working as a chef in one of Xamar's restuarants, the guy wouldnt take his eyes off me, ahhh memories.

Real talks though, lool I dont blame anyone who employs ajaanib anymore, do you know what somali work ethic is like? Absolute shit mate, ngl when I move back to Xamar inshallah I might get a dhukuro from Kenya to work for me as a maid. Aint nobody got time for bigheaded somalis who can't take orders.

Are you Abgaal ? :cosbyhmm:

Abuse kulha Arabic is an official language of somalia honey almost everyone in somalia learns it. :ayaanswag:

Mogadishu is practically Saudi Arabia, if you walk through the city most of the ethnic Somali females wear niqaabs except for Bantu.

And loads of the population there speak Arabic as well.

You are reaching big time with the whole Arabic is an official language though

SumMo

very lowkey
Abuse kulha Arabic is an official language of somalia honey almost everyone in somalia learns it. :ayaanswag:
No one in my family speaks arabic. Who are these somalis? Bunch of lying buffoons.

I went to the same high school as this somali girl who was born and raised in Yemen, and spoke fluent arabic. According to the somali staff at our masjid ‘all of them are fluent in arabic’. When she spoke to them in arabic not one single one of them could give a full sentence response. Stuttering and shit.
:gucciwhat:

Somalis think memorizing surah Al-Falaq and dua’s makes them fluent in arabic.

English is more of an official language in Germany than arabic is in Somalia. Wikipedia is lying. Don’t confuse us with Sudan waryaa!

Do they teach it in schools? I know of a fob family that speaks a bit of Arabic and I never undestood why. Way better than me even though both my parents and some of my older siblings are fully fluent

No one in my family speaks arabic. Who are these somalis? Bunch of lying buffoons.

I went to the same high school as this somali girl who was born and raised in Yemen, and spoke fluent arabic. According to the somali staff at our masjid ‘all of them are fluent in arabic’. When she spoke to them in arabic not one single one of them could give a full sentence response. Stuttering and shit.
:gucciwhat:

Somalis think memorizing surah Al-Falaq and dua’s makes them fluent in arabic.

English is more of an official language in Germany than arabic is in Somalia..
You don't seem to understand that there are different Arabic dialects of course they won't understand the Yemeni dialect I could barely understand it. A girl from Sweden who never went to Somalia and doesn't speak a lick of Arabic is not gonna tell me who speaks it or not. @SumMo stay on my good side walaal I'll consider this conversation never happened

Biggie

X X C X X
Yo @government you still backing that ass up for those sand cacs eh? These bootyclappers man :idontlike: How's Abu falafel been? Haven't heard from the guy recently IMG_0417.PNG

SumMo

very lowkey
You don't seem to understand that there are different Arabic dialects of course they won't understand the Yemeni dialect I could barely understand it. A girl from Sweden who never went to Somalia and doesn't speak a lick of Arabic is not gonna tell me who speaks it or not. @SumMo stay on my good side walaal I'll consider this conversation never happened
You are confusing Somalia with Sudan. Arabic isn’t, and will never be, a official language in Somalia.
:farmajoyaab:

Do they teach it in schools? I know of a fob family that speaks a bit of Arabic and I never undestood why. Way better than me even though both my parents and some of my older siblings are fully fluent
Yeah it's taught in all schools also it's taught in duugsis before they go to school further more most kids watch Arabic cartoons and media due to satellite dish. When I went to hargeisa I was surprised but all of them spoke decent Arabic :yacadiim:

You are confusing us with Sudan..
:farmajoyaab:
No I'm not I've been to Somalia I'll quote you my last post
Yeah it's taught in all schools also it's taught in duugsis before they go to school further more most kids watch Arabic cartoons and media due to satellite dish. When I went to hargeisa I was surprised but all of them spoke decent Arabic :yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts