Advice needed (males input not needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
Kind of yeah :hillarybiz: idk if it necessarily feelings or the fact I wanna see him naked either way I have to end it before I act on it may the shaydan in me leave already :liberaltears: it’s not making things easy

Just end it, he sounds like bad news :farmajoyaab:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
tenor.gif

I’m already catching feelings and I’m scared to tell him I’m no longer interested even though I am
Its kind of the same for me :(
He knows I can't get with him, I've told him so many times but he's stubborn uno :yloezpe:
(He's actually cute, I'll PM you his picture when you can message me)

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Update I didn’t talk to him all day and avoided him I think he gets I’m upset but hasn’t approached me or texted me should I be worried?

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Is he cute? Does he have neck and sleeve tats? Is he lightskin? Does he have a sidechick? Are you his main chick? Has he been in jail 2-3 times this year? Is he lowkey abusive? Is his dick big? Does he know your phone password? Is he known by all girls in town?
giphy.gif

Does he have a gun next to him in bed? Does he sag his pants? Does he have abs? Is he fit? Does he sell drugs? Is he a kingpin?

If so then he's a keeper!
Better cuff him while you can !
tenor.gif
Naaya what happened to you?
I remember you being more maskiin back in early 2016.
Did users like @Knowthyself (Where did she go btw) influence you?

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Update I didn’t talk to him all day and avoided him I think he gets I’m upset but hasn’t approached me or texted me should I be worried?
Do the same thing to him, look extra cute and pay him dust
He’ll come running back to you eventually

Naaya what happened to you?
I remember you being more maskiin back in early 2016.
Did users like @Knowthyself (Where did she go btw) influence you?
Early 2016? You’re confusing me with someone else :nvjpqts:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Leavr before you catch hard feelings,catching feelings hard and letting go is tough,I remember not too long ago when I ended it with a girl,my day wasn't the same anymore.I went through a week of feeling out of place,speaking to her became a habit and having to let her go for good was a big difference.Take time to think about the magnitude of your feelings for him,if they aren't big then assess the situation for anymore red flags and as soon as you see on dip.And if you ever do suffer from heartbreak try and keep yourself as occupied as possible,I played sport and focused more on school,this allowed me to not think about her and eventually all of the feelings faded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts