Advice needed (males input not needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
This guy I’m currently talking to is showing traits of being possessive he already wants me to drop my guy friends :ayaanswag: thing is I’m catching feelings and we have so many things in common like music,future careers and style we think similar too. Yesterday he tried FaceTiming me while I was at work and I couldn’t pick up and he ignored me the whole of today :dead: at this point I’m just confused my friend told me to ride it out he might just be upset or something but I can’t listen to her because i know her boyfriends are cheating on her :deadmanny: men are truly trash

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Is he cute? Does he have neck and sleeve tats? Is he lightskin? Does he have a sidechick? Are you his main chick? Has he been in jail 2-3 times this year? Is he lowkey abusive? Is his dick big? Does he know your phone password? Is he known by all girls in town?
giphy.gif

Does he have a gun next to him in bed? Does he sag his pants? Does he have abs? Is he fit? Does he sell drugs? Is he a kingpin?

If so then he's a keeper!
Better cuff him while you can !
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Zailah

Exam season guys !
This guy I’m currently talking to is showing traits of being possessive he already wants me to drop my guy friends :ayaanswag: thing is I’m catching feelings and we have so many things in common like music,future careers and style we think similar too. Yesterday he tried FaceTiming me while I was at work and I couldn’t pick up and he ignored me the whole of today :dead: at this point I’m just confused my friend told me to ride it out he might just be upset or something but I can’t listen to her because i know her boyfriends are cheating on her :deadmanny: men are truly trash

Abaayo macaan, cut him off. He’s trying to emotionally abuse you by making you feel guilty and submit to him. Don’t do it, it fucks girls up. :farmajoyaab:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Is he cute? Does he have neck and sleeve tats? Is he lightskin? Does he have a sidechick? Are you his main chick? Has he been in jail 2-3 times this year? Is he lowkey abusive? Is his dick big? Does he know your phone password? Is he known by all girls in town?
giphy.gif

Does he have a gun next to him in bed? Does he sag his pants? Does he have abs? Is he fit? Does he sell drugs? Is he a kingpin?

If so then he's a keeper!
giphy.gif

Better cuff him while you can !
tenor.gif
I saw it on hard once during class once
tenor.gif
he’s packing but I don’t see myself marrying him either so a girl can dream

In my opinion he seems a bit immature. If you really like him see where it goes and at some point if he's still the same talk to him about it. Let him explain what he thinks and tell him what you think.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Tell him you're seeing someone else or even better you're cheating on him

MrW5mUX.gif

Don't forget to keep us updated if you are still alive.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:bell: I'm not in a position to offer advice. I'm gullible. He told me we had everything common that it was alarming. He wanted to eliminate the competition. And I didn't mind. I'm a chick that suffers from oneitis. Before I got a little emotionally attached I should have vetted him. I found out he was not a virgin, but a divorcee. Alx, I escaped potential cuckoldry. :whew:

Nural Aiyn

Engaged to Ina-Libax-San-Ka-Tabte
Cut him off...he sounds too emotional...:oh6b81q:
he shouldn’t demand anything from you at this early in the relationship...

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
tenor.gif
Abaayo macaan, cut him off. He’s trying to emotionally abuse you by making you feel guilty and submit to him. Don’t do it, it fucks girls up. :farmajoyaab:
I’m already catching feelings and I’m scared to tell him I’m no longer interested even though I am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending