Advice needed (males input not needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how long you've lurked for - but this isn't as ridiculous as it sounds.
Guys catfishing as girls and harrassing their fellow males on this website? It's been done before.
And more persistently, too.
It's practically guaranteed :gucciwhat:

I've been an active member like two days but dayum!!

giphy.gif
adeer maxa dhacay? nacnac miyaad iisineyn?!?
200.gif

He was very coy about not answering my question as to what his gender was when I asked, and still doesn't deny it when I say he's a guy.
I think it's pretty much guaranteed at this point that @Waxwaalan is a homosexual male :bell:
Part of me is worried that he is @Endriam back from the dead - his seemingly random fascination with me is evidence that this is possible.

Get this away from me :gucciwhat:
ohh how passionate.
giphy.gif

It's okay tho i ain't discriminating you but if you are doing it to bother other people stop it and why the f*ck you calling me nayaa
u my hooyo or what?!? why i gotta state my gender? this ain't a classroom huuno don't think u can tell me what to do :mjlol:
giphy.gif

u my hooyo or what?!? why i gotta state my gender? this ain't a classroom huuno don't think u can tell me what to do :mjlol:
giphy.gif

Did i ever force you to tell me your gender and i said if you are doing this to annoy people only stop it so walk out honey oh and btw don't ever call me nayaa asbax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending