Advice needed (males input not needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
wow. he's def not my kinda man. i need to be chased, not be a mommy. get what u want quick then bounce
giphy.gif
Thing is only thing my mind is focused on is work,school and family I don’t have time for the “relationship” :liberaltears: and my mind keeps thinking about the time I saw him hard :browtf: I think I need to cut him off before my bad thoughts turn into actions

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Sis you hit my wound:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Let's say i never talked to a guy I like or dated but the thing is if he acts like that now what if your relationship gets serious what would he do and it is not like she is sleeping with her male freinds
Its like when girls hate to see they man around other females
Jealousy is normal in relationships, not too extra tho

Its like when girls hate to see they man around other females
Jealousy is normal in relationships, not too extra tho

I find it extreme tho i have to drop my freinds and you gon tell me who i can hang out with bye boy but that is my opinion, and do you think he would do that for you

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Wait he is a guy??
He was very coy about not answering my question as to what his gender was when I asked, and still doesn't deny it when I say he's a guy.
I think it's pretty much guaranteed at this point that @Waxwaalan is a homosexual male :bell:
Part of me is worried that he is @Endriam back from the dead - his seemingly random fascination with me is evidence that this is possible.

Get this away from me :gucciwhat:

He was very coy about not answering my question as to what his gender was when I asked, and still doesn't deny it when I say he's a guy.
I think it's pretty much guaranteed at this point that @Waxwaalan is a homosexual male :bell:
Part of me is worried that he is @Endriam back from the dead - his seemingly random fascination with me is evidence that this is possible.

Get this away from me :gucciwhat:

Suk let's not jump conclusions :damedamn:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
This guy I’m currently talking to is showing traits of being possessive he already wants me to drop my guy friends :ayaanswag: thing is I’m catching feelings and we have so many things in common like music,future careers and style we think similar too. Yesterday he tried FaceTiming me while I was at work and I couldn’t pick up and he ignored me the whole of today :dead: at this point I’m just confused my friend told me to ride it out he might just be upset or something but I can’t listen to her because i know her boyfriends are cheating on her :deadmanny: men are truly trash

Going from this situation,if he tried to facetime you when you were at work, and he didn't click that shit by accident, hes a clingy guy. :gucciwhat: he should be man enough to respect your work schedule, and not get mad or passive aggressive over stupid shit. If he refuses to communicate in a clear way I would say hes immature and to drop him :drakelaugh: but hopefully it works out :salute:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Suk let's not jump conclusions :damedamn:
I don't know how long you've lurked for - but this isn't as ridiculous as it sounds.
Guys catfishing as girls and harrassing their fellow males on this website? It's been done before.
And more persistently, too.
It's practically guaranteed :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts