Advice needed (males input not needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
See this what we not gonna do :ulyin:
If he’s cute keep him, cuff him while you can :hillarybiz:
@yasmin lan Boys act up, I’m sure he has strong feelings for you

Hell no why would you want to be with a man who tells you what to do can't have male freinds my butt he is being obsessive

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Hell no why would you want to be with a man who tells you what to do can't have male freinds my butt he is being obsessive
If you’ve ever talked to a boy, when they like you they get jealous seeing you around other boys it’s not like he is abusive :confused:

I saw it on hard once during class once
tenor.gif
he’s packing but I don’t see myself marrying him either so a girl can dream
w what did u see?!?
giphy.gif

:bell: I'm not in a position to offer advice. I'm gullible. He told me we had everything common that it was alarming. He wanted to eliminate the competition. And I didn't mind. I'm a chick that suffers from oneitis. Before I got a little emotionally attached I should have vetted him. I found out he was not a virgin, but a divorcee. Alx, I escaped potential cuckoldry. :whew:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you’ve ever talked to a boy, when they like you they get jealous seeing you around other boys it’s not like he is abusive :confused:

Sis you hit my wound:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Let's say i never talked to a guy I like or dated but the thing is if he acts like that now what if your relationship gets serious what would he do and it is not like she is sleeping with her male freinds

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I trust u OP, you will make the right decision and solve this issue. Remember to believe in urself first and be confident in ur action. Thank you for sharing ur experience with us and I hope everything works out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts