AA YouTuber makes a video about somali women and the comment section is filled with thirsty xaliimos

Status
Not open for further replies.
horta do you read what you write? On one hand you are arguing how rare this phenomena is and on the other hand you are saying it exists because the bad somali man drove them to the ajnabi marriage. which is it?

Nah I can't read :heh: Those are two different points genuis

I was talking about you guys putting off all the lurkers frequenting this site along with all the current halimos here with you non stop whinniness, lord knows you've soured my opinion a great deal:francis:

Enlighten me then :icon lol:

It seems every ginger revert in the UK has his eyes set on a Somali girl :icon lol:

Well that's just it... They're thirsty reverts lol madow males are constantly thirsting over beckies yet you don't see majority of them marrying madows :childplease:

I've seen more hindis girls with yts than I've ever seen halimos with a revert, trust me I'd notice if it really was an epidemic

I was talking about you guys putting off all the lurkers frequenting this site along with all the current halimos here with you non stop whinniness, lord knows you've soured my opinion a great deal:francis:

Well that's just it... They're thirsty reverts lol madow males are constantly thirsting over beckies yet you don't see majority of them marrying madows :childplease:

I've seen more hindis girls with yts than I've ever seen halimos with a revert, trust me I'd notice if it really was an epidemic
:camby: You are contradicting yourself. You are still arguing for it being nonexistent when a few minutes ago, you said no wonder they are marrying out because of us.:mjlol: Explain to us how those two are different points?

It doesn't take a genius to know that this isn't a rare thing. You can deny all you want tho.:kodaksmiley:

Bohol

VIP
Hehe.Halimos need a hug. Life sucks when the only compliment you ever get is from some random youtuber living in USA.

:mjcry:

:camby: You are contradicting yourself. You are still arguing for it being nonexistent when a few minutes ago, you said no wonder they are marrying out because of us.:mjlol: Explain to us how those two are different points?

It doesn't take a genius to know that this isn't a rare thing. You can deny all you want tho.:kodaksmiley:

Baal calm your breasts horta, it's not a fucking epidemic you xoolo are making it out to seem :bell:

Why is it always foreign niggas inserting the opinions into UK topics? Worry about ur own dusty ends sxb, you clearly no nothing :kodaksmiley:

That last comment was suppose to be a dig at u guys but u took it to seriously lmao but it's most likely true tho they are probs marrying out because of u in general, maybe fix ur attitudes :manny:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

What I'm saying is why are the reverts so easily accepted by the Somali community over there?

They'd be spit on here :icon lol:

Baal calm your breasts horta, it's not a fucking epidemic you xoolo are making it out to seem :bell:

Why is it always foreign niggas inserting the opinions into UK topics? Worry about ur own dusty ends sxb, you clearly no nothing :kodaksmiley:

That last comment was suppose to be a dig at u guys but u took it to seriously lmao but it's most likely true tho they are probs marrying out because of u in general, maybe fix ur attitudes :manny:
Somali women are literally discussed on ummah forum, twitter and reddit and somehow despite all that, it isn't true.:drakelaugh: How do you try and deny something that's out there already?:draketf:

teeda kale, you cannot put it on us. we ain't responsible for xalimos accepting sodas and bariis for mehers.:damedamn:
It's their fault because they have the lowest standards among immigrant women in the diaspora. I know this angers you lot but I am sorry.

calling us jealous or insecure will not change abu rogers standing in front of your universities preying a xalimo because he knows if anyone will crack, it is her because she's a somali woman.

so you have a problem with being insulted but you are fine with being dragged and humiliated in front of your families and entire world? You are one of the dumb xalimos, definitely.
For women who chose to marry a
so you have a problem with being insulted but you are fine with being dragged and humiliated in front of your families and entire world? You are one of the dumb xalimos, definitely.

For women who chose to marry ajnabi if they are happy with bariis and soda I don't see as problem since it's not affecting anybody but what I will never tolerate is calling women sharmooto.

For women who chose to marry a

For women who chose to marry ajnabi if they are happy with bariis and soda I don't see as problem since it's not affecting anybody but what I will never tolerate is calling women sharmooto.
I don't call women either. but when I see a cheap one accepting an apple, I'll call her cheap because that's what she is. you need to accept that.

What I'm saying is why are the reverts so easily accepted by the Somali community over there?

They'd be spit on here :icon lol:

Fam where???? I don't fucking see reverts in my local mosque, it's all somalis :what: I've honestly never seen this phenomenon tbh, maybe in some east london dump or one of the gaajo UK cities like Bham.

@ChickenOriental Are you hearing this lmao, are reverts easily accepted into the somali community?

Best believe I'd know if any isaaq girl decided to marry a revert :drakelaugh: or maybe my ppl are just racist looool

Somali women are literally discussed on ummah forum, twitter and reddit and somehow despite all that, it isn't true.:drakelaugh: How do you try and deny something that's out there already?:draketf:

teeda kale, you cannot put it on us. we ain't responsible for xalimos accepting sodas and bariis for mehers.:damedamn:
It's their fault because they have the lowest standards among immigrant women in the diaspora. I know this angers you lot but I am sorry.

calling us jealous or insecure will not change abu rogers standing in front of your universities preying a xalimo because he knows if anyone will crack, it is her because she's a somali woman.

Soda and bariis lmao wow u guys really upgraded from that apple mehr thing :drakekidding:

Ummah forum is full of salafis extremist, I don't care about their opinion lol. I'm not getting anything from reddit other than a few posts talking shit about somalis in Minneapolis. Also are you sure you want to use twitter as a barometer? because according to twitter all abdis are ashy and trash looool. Preying kulaha all men regardless of race flirts with women it's nothing new, get over ur insecurity

I too think about that sometimes.

The amount of lurkers (hundreds) who then may spread some of this to their friends/fam via social media about how Somali men and women (yes they do shit on faraxs) bash each other could adversely influence the views of a young xalimo/farax.

Plus it's mighty embarrassing to see the same comments reused again and again "he paid a tufax/bariis" etc.

The concept of mehr in islam is like its a safety net for a woman should something happened to the man during marriage. How on earth as a father would you let some low life offer your daughter baris iyo soda. Like what. The companions even when poor used to offer material possessions when marrying muslimat.

Fam where???? I don't fucking see reverts in my local mosque, it's all somalis :what: I've honestly never seen this phenomenon tbh, maybe in some east london dump or one of the gaajo UK cities like Bham.

@ChickenOriental Are you hearing this lmao, are reverts easily accepted into the somali community?

Best believe I'd know if any isaaq girl decided to marry a revert :drakelaugh: or maybe my ppl are just racist looool

Soda and bariis lmao wow u guys really upgraded from that apple mehr thing :drakekidding:

Ummah forum is full of salafis extremist, I don't care about their opinion lol. I'm not getting anything from reddit other than a few posts talking shit about somalis in Minneapolis. Also are you sure you want to use twitter as a barometer? because according to twitter all abdis are ashy and trash looool. Preying kulaha all men regardless of race flirts with women it's nothing new, get over ur insecurity
You call making a 20 min video about somali women flirting :ohreally:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending