AA YouTuber makes a video about somali women and the comment section is filled with thirsty xaliimos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Lmao for laughs, sure. You guys believe every word of this, don't try to act ignorant now

I've seen a grand total of 1 revert Somali marriage, and a handful of s with adoon bastards. Literally.

It's a UK problem tbh kkkkkkk

Woah you are really dedicating so much time and energy into this. Are u ok? I never heard of this 'cheap' thing until I joined this forum. You need to stop getting so emotional and badmouthing all Somali women.
Believe it or not @Adolf-Hitler is actually one of the more unbiased guys here. I remember he even used to defend you guys from time to time.

There's just no excuses left to make. :mjpls:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
In all honesty I was completely unaware of this "cheap and clean" stereotype that is perpetuated on certain circles in Twitter and this website.
Out in the real world I've never in my life seen Somali girls being associated with this stereotype. Can't help feeling it's a little exaggerated.

I've seen a grand total of 1 revert Somali marriage, and a handful of s with adoon bastards. Literally.

It's a UK problem tbh kkkkkkk
I've never been to a revert wedding in the 10 years I've lived in the UK :comeon:

Why do you guys propagate the same nonsense over and over again knowing it's not true? You know ppl are going to take it as the gospel truth and continue recycling this qashin.

Wallahi ur not doing anything but ruining ur own reputation in the process :susp:

That's pathetic

It really is

It only applies to women who do those things and those who defend them. If my female relative were on here defending those women, yes they would be included.

Now tell me why discussing this pisses you girls of? You don't have to defend these women but the moment you do, you are part of them.

You know it wouldn't be too bad if they did this but they also have to shit on the faraaxs day and night Habeeyn yow maliin on that Somali men aint shit Tip and then they have the audacity to tell us why are we complaining, deriding us because of their insecurities go thirst after them Ajnabis and leave us in peace don't mention us how hard is that ?

It's not an excuse but the reaction of Somali men on this site and online explains a lot. Calling gabdo 'naaya' and '' because they thanked a guy for complimenting them. How do you think it makes YOU look in the eyes of xaliimos and non-Somalis? You look small, pathetic and insecure. It really pains me to see Faaraxs acting like this.:snoop:

There is an element of insecurity and people going overboard. But the issue here is why are these women fishing for compliments from a such a person? I mean technically speaking even if the guy was nabi, you shouldn't even be fishing for compliments. The sahabiyat in the old days in the market would turn their own voices rough and abrupt when dealing with men on a day to day basis. And yet here we have folks fishing for compliments from some kaffir bela deen.

Regardless of bariis and soda they don't insult women that's all that matters
so you have a problem with being insulted but you are fine with being dragged and humiliated in front of your families and entire world? You are one of the dumb xalimos, definitely.

This guy AGAIN? Wallahi you guys are obsessed.

Perhaps if Faaraxs spent more time uplifting their sisters instead of talking smack about them, this guy wouldn't be considered special.

You need to ask yourselves why gabdaheena have low self-esteem and why they don't hold the admiration of their brothers in high regard. Perhaps if they have high quality fathers and brothers to look up to as well as somali men IRL and online uplifting them, they would not be so "thirsty" for compliments as you tastefully put it.
So somehow women selling themselves short is once again a somali man's fault. Why do they need to supplied with confidence and compliments in order for them to turn out decent? In other words, if we don't constantly pamper them, they'll turn out to be cheap women with no standards at all? What' wrong with that picture.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I've never been to a revert wedding in the 10 years I've lived in the UK :comeon:

Why do you guys propagate the same nonsense over and over again knowing it's not true? You know ppl are going to take it as the gospel truth and continue recycling this qashin.

Wallahi ur not doing anything but ruining ur own reputation in the process :susp:

It really is

From what I've observed, it's a UK issue. Salafi marriage bandit is a term that pretty exclusive to one place. I'm not the only one who's noticed.

Our problem is the negrification of our youth and the Somali female hivemind on twitter :icon lol:

This is just as bad as that other post where a somali female had the audacity to compliment an ajnabi on a dating site, niggas were calling her a just for responding to a message lmao

If this is the state of somali men in the west then it's no wonder somali females are jumping on the interracial bandwagon, good riddance
:bell: so is now it's our fault again? Tell me bal, what isn't our fault?:lolbron:

Ok tell me if I'm wrong but if someone made a video saying why I like Pakistani woman do you think the women will say "oh finally someone appreciates our hairy legs"
And keep complimenting the weird guy that's is obsessed with their hijab

From what I've observed, it's a UK issue. Salafi marriage bandit is a term that pretty exclusive to one place. I'm not the only one who's noticed.

Our problem is the negrification of our youth and the Somali female hivemind on twitter :icon lol:

Indeed. I lived in emirates for 18 years and i never seen one tenth of the problems that i see here in the UK. The somali girls as a whole in saudi and other gulf countries are so different to the folks in europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts