AA YouTuber makes a video about somali women and the comment section is filled with thirsty xaliimos

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy AGAIN? Wallahi you guys are obsessed.

Perhaps if Faaraxs spent more time uplifting their sisters instead of talking smack about them, this guy wouldn't be considered special.

You need to ask yourselves why gabdaheena have low self-esteem and why they don't hold the admiration of their brothers in high regard. Perhaps if they have high quality fathers and brothers to look up to as well as somali men IRL and online uplifting them, they would not be so "thirsty" for compliments as you tastefully put it.

It's really hard to uplift them when all they spew is the same old " Somali men ain't shit" or " somali men are ugly". Let's be real here, a stranger man does not OWE you anything. SO that shouldn't even be an excuse how Somali females have low self esteem from getting bashed online. I do agree with the male relatives part, honestly if everyone here focused on their own brothers and sisters well-beings instead of policing non-relatives, then the state of the somali community would not be as pathetic as it is right now. This whole bashing thing won't get anyone anywhere, and on the contrary i have not seen any of the stereotypes (somali woman are cheap and clean) and (somali men are qashin) echoed through this website at where i live as the somalis in this locality are good people.

Y'all Somalilanders are weird, no disrespekk
tenor.gif

The thing is guys, it's a small minority of Somali women who do this, yet you make it seem as though it's a huge problem amongst Somali women. You exaggerate like no other. If I wasn't a part of the Somali community and went off of your comments I would think Somali women were chasing reverts every other day and behaving like desperate girls with low self worth.

You're just as bad as the Xalimos on twitter who bash Faaraxs. Perhaps even worse.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
This is not something in Somaliland I've went there three times and I never heard the word mathow she must have a lisp or something

Oh fair enough. I just threw her in with the Landers cause of the r, dh thing... which in hindsight makes no sense on my part

From what I've observed, it's a UK issue. Salafi marriage bandit is a term that pretty exclusive to one place. I'm not the only one who's noticed.

Our problem is the negrification of our youth and the Somali female hivemind on twitter :icon lol:

Salafi marriage bandits isn't exclusive to ajnabis lol don't speak of things you don't know of :icon lol:
:bell: so is now it's our fault again? Tell me bal, what isn't our fault?:lolbron:

Are you guys not the ones making the same threads over and over again? This is getting tired

Yup you have Somalis imitating the Hip hop madow culture and it is one of the factors contributing to their downfall here in the west.

That's how it starts. First you imitate the madow culture then you take their habits. Which is pretty disturbing when you see the AA society with their problems of no fathers at home, broken families, crime etc etc.

warya somalida better shape up and love your daqan.

Salafi marriage bandits isn't exclusive to ajnabis lol don't speak of things you don't know of :icon lol:

Are you guys not the ones making the same threads over and over again? This is getting tired
horta do you read what you write? On one hand you are arguing how rare this phenomena is and on the other hand you are saying it exists because the bad somali man drove them to the ajnabi marriage. which is it?

The thing is guys, it's a small minority of Somali women who do this, yet you make it seem as though it's a huge problem amongst Somali women. You exaggerate like no other. If I wasn't a part of the Somali community and went off of your comments I would think Somali women were chasing reverts every other day and behaving like desperate girls with low self worth.

You're just as bad as the Xalimos on twitter who bash Faaraxs. Perhaps even worse.
The problem is you guys don't acknowledge the problem you guys pretend that it's a one time incident and keep defending them acknowledging that their is a problem is the first step into fixing it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending