AA YouTuber makes a video about somali women and the comment section is filled with thirsty xaliimos

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Adolf-Hitler how is it dishonest if I legit told you I didn't know of this problem, this doesn't happen around my areas. In fact, if I were to tell my parents right now that I wanna marry a revert they'd hit me with the karbash so hard my head would spin. I still maintain this entire issue is blown way out of proportion, maybe if I see any somali ajnabi couples walking around in west london then I'll agree:comeon:

Birmminham is a grim, dark place that strives on misfortune so I wouldn't have been surprised if such things did occur there :susp:

we already went through this but women are outperforming men in all races, so that's no excuse.

also you are marrying out for ajnabi ex-criminals, that's not what you're supposed to do.

Lol is that so, anything to excuse your own mediocrity I guess. Take a look at crime statistics of somalis in the UK and then come back to me, majority of those hablo are more likely to marry somali ex criminals than ajnabis

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
@Bahal or someone give me the logistics on this so called shariah police in england

do they legit kidnap you off buses mid oyster card swipe to go pray?

n15dPag.jpg

I think the difference between the UK and NA is the presence of a large non Somali Muslim population. They've got halal KFCs sxb

:dead:

Our community here is very insular.

@Adolf-Hitler loooooooool no ones calling us cheap nacasyahow. And the ones who do have no problem calling all types of women cheap whether they be arab, asian or somali.

That's what men do when they want to insult women, they call her a . You guys as a species unfortunately aren't very creative...
If the whole piracy stereotype then this won't either. Unfortunately for us, majority of the ex cons this girls end up marrying a faraaxs with a record. Abdis don't go to uni at the same rate as girls here do and they're more likely get involved in gangs and such, the females are faced with slim pickings :mjkkk:

I wouldn't set foot Bham so I wouldn't know, but if ur sources say so :drakekidding:

Just like someone else said, girls outperform boys in the UK (and several other countries) in general so it's not a farax thing.

I hope i don't sound condescending but from what I've seen (anecdotally) more Somali men are enrolled on vital STEM based subjects than Somali women although it isn't their fault since pressure from parents and even the education system itself can impact their future decisions.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....tion/2010/jul/13/women-students-stem-subjects

Last edited:
@Adolf-Hitler how is it dishonest if I legit told you I didn't know of this problem, this doesn't happen around my areas. In fact, if I were to tell my parents right now that I wanna marry a revert they'd hit me with the karbash so hard my head would spin. I still maintain this entire issue is blown way out of proportion, maybe if I see any somali ajnabi couples walking around in west london then I'll agree:comeon:

Birmminham is a grim, dark place that strives on misfortune so I wouldn't have been surprised if such things did occur there :susp:

Lol is that so, anything to excuse your own mediocrity I guess. Take a look at crime statistics of somalis in the UK and then come back to me, majority of those hablo are more likely to marry somali ex criminals than ajnabis
multiple members from different parts of the UK already confirmed it but somehow you are unaware of it. :camby:
cid kale ula tag sheekadaa naafada ah.

multiple members from different parts of the UK already confirmed it but somehow you are unaware of it. :camby:
cid kale ula tag sheekadaa naafada ah.

The first step in solving this issue is by first admitting the problem exists. Unfortunately too many people want to stick their heads in the sand. We have a real problem here

Just like someone else said, girls outperform boys in the UK (and several other countries) in general so it's not a farax thing.

I hope i don't sound condescending/sexist but from what I've seen (anecdotally) more Somali men are enrolled on vital STEM based subjects than Somali women although it isn't their fault since pressure from parents and even the education system itself can impact their future decisions.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....tion/2010/jul/13/women-students-stem-subjects
Men enroll in stem based subjects because men are generally smarter than women

I feel bad for my brothers but I'm not against criticising them, nor have I ever excused their behaviour but don't pretend it's some sort of accurate justification. Men will always represent both extremes of the spectrum, both in terms of success and failures. That's the natural state of the world.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I think the difference between the UK and NA is the presence of a large non Somali Muslim population. They've got halal KFCs sxb

:dead:

Our community here is very insular.

that's actually kinda dope tbh :lolbron:

but yeah this shit is strange. i don't get how it all works there. but i can't fathom this shit is more than a vocal minority.

The first step in solving this issue is by first admitting the problem exists. Unfortunately too many people want to stick their heads in the sand. We have a real problem here
loool look hw desperate this one is to be accepted

Welcome the newest member of the herd society.

I hope i don't sound condescending/sexist but from what I've seen (anecdotally) more Somali men are enrolled on vital STEM based subjects than Somali women although it isn't their fault since pressure from parents and even the education system itself can impact their future decisions.

I studied at 2 different universities and there wasn't a single Somali female in either CS faculty for the entire time I was there.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Mohammed Ali: "Fam you can never go wrong with a Somali women trust me their more loyal than African American women... Become Muslim bro I'll get you a good one if u not Muslim forget it no chance"

:mjlol:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
I studied at 2 different universities and there wasn't a single Somali female in either CS faculty for the entire time I was there.

Not even being a dick, but that's because they're off studying sociology and other not so 'hot' degrees. I firmly believe that should study what they want to study but just because you have a degree doesn't make you more 'successful'. A self-employed plumber or an electrician imo >>> sociology and its ilk grads most of the time. I wonder what the stats would be like for enrolled Somali men vs women, graduate Somali men vs women salary/employment ratio etc. I imagine it would be vastly different and the whole 'b-but we're so educated and you're not' will go out the window. I went to a relatively good but White and middle class uni with a small # of Somalis. The few Somali girls I met in 'good' degrees were all in healthcare. 1 medicine, rest biomed and life sciences where as all the Somalis were from Engineering, few in Med/biomed. 1 in CS, 2 in economics off the top of my head. Albeit anecdotal, if you'd compare grad salary and employment by now.. I imagine Faraxs would win and this is excluding all the Xalimos on non-desired degrees. Otherwise I'd imagine it would be a steamroll.

Not even being a dick, but that's because they're off studying sociology and other not so 'hot' degrees. I firmly believe that should study what they want to study but just because you have a degree doesn't make you more 'successful'. A self-employed plumber or an electrician imo >>> sociology and its ilk grads most of the time. I wonder what the stats would be like for enrolled Somali men vs women, graduate Somali men vs women salary/employment ratio etc. I imagine it would be vastly different and the whole 'b-but we're so educated and you're not' will go out the window. I went to a relatively good but White and middle class uni with a small # of Somalis. The few Somali girls I met in 'good' degrees were all in healthcare. 1 medicine, rest biomed and life sciences where as all the Somalis were from Engineering, few in Med/biomed. 1 in CS, 2 in economics off the top of my head. Albeit anecdotal, if you'd compare grad salary and employment by now.. I imagine Faraxs would win and this is excluding all the Xalimos on non-desired degrees. Otherwise I'd imagine it would be a steamroll.
Honestly it's not their fault women are just not as smart as men and tend to gravitate to collages they feel is more comfortable to them and not think critically about it

Yep. That's why when they graduate they just choose to become a housewife in the end.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
I'm actually laughing at how Birmingham is being scapegoated here lol. Reer Birmingham are exactly the same as Somalis from London, Manchester, Sheffield and etc. The only difference is we're more conservative.

To say that there are more interracial marriages here than anywhere in the UK is a plain lie.

This thread quickly went from passing the bucket to Somali men to playing hot potato with revert marriages :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.